• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sherman Oaks/ Van Nuys Tournament - April 15th

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
no there will not be enough room for everyone so we need to limit this and im placing ppl based on who posted first

Sorry to those who posted late and I appreciate the enthusiasm but this must be limited

if those who wanted to come and were not placed on the list may come to the tournament and if those who are signed on do not show up at the appointed time they can be replaced by ppl waiting

NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!!:(

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
we can play before the tourney starts but afterwards as well to have more fun friendlies will be first come first serve

Would it be possible for me to get just 7 dollars so that i can eat afterwards?
Plz and the reason i ask this is because this is ure prize money and i dont feel right jsut taking it :(

plz post and give honest opinions and if u want an explaination

im cool with whatever u guys say so dont hold back:)

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
Who are u? U don't even Know who I am and I know i'm on the list. ok, So know wut ur saying b4 you say something. Alright i see single only, thanks for that. Cuz ppl where talking about tema and i was confused. thanks for clearing that up. :laugh:

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
What is toy mandala's cut?

EDIT: Also, I don't see a start time. If there's only 16 people it shouldnt take too long right?

Tomodachi

Smash Rookie
I was really interested in joining but theres no more spaces right? Or are you letting more people join in?

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol so me and wolf dont get on the list cuz u wanna have freindlys thats kinda gay but even more gay is u wanting to take like 8 bucks out the pot which is food for like 3 ppl at mcdonalds or something so u can have fast food delight like panda express or a milk shake at in n out but this is the same day at fabians tourny anyways i jus saw that so it doesnt matter

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
First of all Rage is running the tournament, he's actually nice and asking us if he can take some of the pot for himself while some tournament organizers would just do it without asking. That being said I do not really mind if he takes the money but does it have to be 7 bucks? Dinner at Panda should be 5 at the most(There are no Mcdonalds by Toy mandala) and I don't really approve at capping it at 16 but yet again Rage is the organizer.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
First of all Rage is running the tournament, he's actually nice and asking us if he can take some of the pot for himself while some tournament organizers would just do it without asking. That being said I do not really mind if he takes the money but does it have to be 7 bucks? Dinner at Panda should be 5 at the most(There are no Mcdonalds by Toy mandala) and I don't really approve at capping it at 16 but yet again Rage is the organizer.
lol i dont kno wat tournies u go to but ppl never take money out the pot to buy themselves lunch but do as u please

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahahahhha

wat a fcukin joke this guy asked to take some money for himself?????????

hahahhhahahaahha

better put some water on that dman ****.

and fabians tourney is on the same day.

god dammmnnn wat a joke.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Wow u guys im sorry if this offended people and i would be cool with only getting three bucks for food but Panda is like right next door so i just wanted to get some panda geez

i wouldnt care if it was 3 bucks or 100 (although that would the greates **** ever) its ure guys money and i dont want to be an *** and just take it

By the way if u had readd i even asked what would be a fair price for taking money to buy some food

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
im sure some of the guys that would go are your friends...just aks em to hook it up.

not that hard man.
yea serious dude its pretty gay to take money out of the pot for a already small tourney even if u ask its still gay whenever i go out if i dont have money im sure one of my freinds will pay ^^

bRoWn6614

Smash Apprentice
I'ma c if i can get 10 bucks cuz i'm broke right now. SO i'm have to go steal it or i'ma have to hustle somone for some caah. U know how it is in the ghetto. :mad:

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Well idk if Neighborhood P is kidding around or is being an *sshole but toymandala gets 2 dollars for every entrant. THx Resident Waffle for trying to defend me but these people are jsut attacking me for a simple question. All i want at the end of the tournament is something to eat nothing more.

I 'm not hoping to make money off of u guys as im sure Dark Links might be thinking (Im not trying to pick a fight just stating what i think ure thinking). Personally I hate ever having to borrow from anyone and i would rather jsut go on being hungry than ask because thats jsut the way i am and thats that.

Plz forgive me for bringing up a touchy subject like money but i just wanted to know if u would allow it.

Believe me when i tell u money plays an insignificant part of my life , even ask those who came to my smash fest at my Apt when i could have gotten into deep **** for getting so many people to come to my place and then forgetting to charge an entry fee for the elctricity. Okay i'm sorry that i kicked people out early and we could have been playing till 7 and not gotten in trouble but that was the first time doing soemthing like that.

I treated everyone at my place with respect in the hopes that they would show the same respect to me. It sucks to hear EzynJay criticize me so readily but i repect his opinion

Top Bottom