• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Vs Snake

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Welp, needles are a must of course. Stops snakedashing cold.

As far as the rest of the matchup, if you can get in ftilt perfectly, he shouldn't be able to pull a grenade in his defense. If he's able to, you should be able to come out of hit stun first with Nair, Uair, or Fair. Killing will be a problem in this matchup, you can transform and kill with Zelda at an opportune time, rely on gimps since Snake is a fairly gimpable character, or if you want to straight kill him; probably around 140% you can start going for kills. Sadly, that's about a 40% difference in killing, 30% with good DI.

You are out ranged by his Ftilt and Utilt, but you can dtilt the first part of his jab since your crouch is so low. C4 kills very early so keep an eye out for them; same with Dsmash mines if he plants them while your offstage. However, needles will detonate grenades and are overall a better projectile. Dunno a practical use for the chain in this match but I would like to find one lol. Vanish could be a good killing tool for you, if you catch him off guard.

That's about all I got for ya. If all sheik, try and keep a kill move fresh if possible, otherwise, you can go to Zelda for a kill.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
yea im aware of it I've read it but I feel there's more to it than just what was listed
W...T...F? First of all, if you were aware of the thread then why not just post in it for help? You feel your post needs more recognition and attention?

Secondly, if you can't get all you need from that help, there's something called intuition. Ankoku's post alone covers the matchup well, if you need more help then that then you need to go play the matchup yourself, theory craft Brawl is only going to get you so far.

I AM IN A BAD MOOD.

Top Bottom