• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Versus Mario Match-up.

Tenki

Smash Hero
this is great, lol

Sheik vs Sonic AND Mario matchup discussions at the same time.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
this is great, lol

We're just that epic :laugh:

Hopefully we don't split discussion too much. The Marth boards did it all the time...and I don't like how their ratios turned out..

Flamingo

Smash Lord
this is great, lol

just a couple of days ago we were asked to discuss ganon and dedede lol

And our Weekly Character Discussion has been stuck on D3 for WEEEKS now. It totally blows. I wish we were actually getting somewhere, our thoughts are dispersed and its taking forever to get anything completed.

Sheiks. Take it one at a time! I say prioritize... Discuss the threats FIRST. I wanna know what to do vs. MK, Snake, ZSS, etc. Screw Mario and D3, they can come later (And as for Sonic, NO SHEIK SHOULD LOSE TO ANY SONIC. that is FACT. Don't waste your time.). But for right now, I want to hear more than "practice DACUS, we have an aerial release on MK". C'mon Sheiks, we can do better, this is me included.

Top Bottom