• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik mains who don't suck

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
drephen
plairnkk
omar (before he retired)

can anyone think of more, cuz i can't.

discuss.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Captain Jack? Umm this one European player isn't his name The Doug? That's the only addition I can add.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
But he doesn't suck, I saw him regularly make it into the pro brackets at MLG Smash tourneys in the past...

Boolossus

Smash Ace
You guys are listing the top Sheik players in the world, does that mean tha teveryone else sucks? Anyways, I'll say DSF... I'm pretty sure that he mains with Sheik.

Here's a match of me playing against my friend as Sheik. I'm nothing special, but I like to think that I don't suck either.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HBOaJeRzc3Q

Boolossus

Smash Ace
DSF still is good. I doubt anyone who's posted in this thread so far can hold a candle to his Sheik. And I'm sure that almost everyone who has posted here that mains with Sheik doesn't "suck."

IDK, I guess that everyone has different standards... I just don't think that every Sheik player other than the top 5 in the world "sucks"

Puffinator

Smash Ace
all of the above people mentioned are good sheiks, including dsf.
Koreandj's is the most impressive imo

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I love how no one responded to my comment. It is an important comment that must be dealt with.

soap

Smash Hero
Forward has a creative sheik, and isai has the smoothest, but they arent mains, but they are my sheik idols

im pretty sweet as well

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Your doubt is misplaced. And no it isn't me who could hold a candle to DSF's Sheik, but at least 2 people who have posted in this thread above me I'm sure can.

Edit: Oh and Darc are you attending the Mass biweekly with all the other Maine dudes? I'll be there, and it looks like it is going to be a lot bigger than the past few.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Edit: Oh and Darc are you attending the Mass biweekly with all the other Maine dudes? I'll be there, and it looks like it is going to be a lot bigger than the past few.
Yesssssss. Maybe we can actually play a game instead of low-tiers >_>

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
That duck looks insanely weird... Oh yeah all i can think of is
Sheik mains:
Nihonjin
Captain Jack
DSF
Drephen
Tope
Walk

People that don't main sheik but are good with her
KDJ
Azen
Forward

Thats about all I can think of =/

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Neo mains Sheik. And don't say he mains Roy 'cuz that bs now. And it just so happens his Marth is as good as his Sheik.

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
Neo mains Sheik. And don't say he mains Roy 'cuz that bs now. And it just so happens his Marth is as good as his Sheik.
this is the only formitable rebuttle to my beginning statement thusfar. i will check neo out at c3, and make sure there is indeed more sheik than marth going on.

Drephen

Smash Master
NEO mains marth wtf, he only uses shiek to counter marth, plus hasnt been seen in tourney for like a year

DSF loses faith in sheik a lot =(

Banks

Smash Hero
I don't suck, i'm number 10 in new england. check the sig b i t c h e s

i was gonna say don't forget plank, but he made this thread. what a ***izzle to forget me.

Banks

Smash Hero
plank u mofo, ur such a nub. im like the only sheik main in new england and im not even mentioned? WTF NOOB, im blocking u on AIM

also dazwa plays a really good sheik, but idk if he mains him or not.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That duck looks insanely weird... Oh yeah all i can think of is
Sheik mains:
Nihonjin
Captain Jack
DSF
Drephen
Tope
Walk

People that don't main sheik but are good with her
KDJ
Azen
Forward

Thats about all I can think of =/
What I'd figure to be the best sheiks, whether they main them or not:

KDJ
Nihonjin
Drephen
Captain Jack
Forward
Plank
Rob$
Tope
DSF
Omar

Hoshino Kirby and Shu deserve mention, though I'm not huge on the Japanese scene so I have a poor guess as to how well they compare to the other Sheiks. I'd probably say in between Rob$-Tope-DSF.

Aesis ***** too, though I'm repping him cause he's from So Cal

Random Sheiks I've seen that *****:

Chillendude
Azen
PC Chris
Marcus (not exactly "random" but haven't seen him in a long time)
Isai (again, not exactly random but he doesn't play singles anymore basically)

~Endless

Smash Rookie
Tope, you dont just 4 stock Forwards Fox at Chus torny ansd not be considered good, lawl.

DSF and The_Doug fell off, Captain Jack is good but like Bombsoldier hes not on the same level as the top US players.

Top Bottom