• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She looks like the real thing she tastes like the real thing my fake plastic love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Hang on let me just check something here.
This round started with Young Link at 3 points.
Renesor only healed YL +2=5
DF hurt YL -2=3 since he also healed Kirby
SM90 only hurted YL -3=0
Thats means your too late amanthemansofine. Young Link is dead.
2 more LOZ charaters to go.
Hurt only Zelda.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
heal snake
hurt game and watch

------------
Roy-18
Peach-18
Falco-18
Sheik-17
Samus-17
Pikachu-17
Kirby-16
DK-15
Ness-15
Ice Climbers-15
Mewtwo-15
Pit-15
Yoshi-15
Luigi-14
Dr. Mario-14
Solid Snake-13
Zelda-12
Mr. Game & Watch-2

----RIP----
Young Link-19th
Ganondorf- 20th
Link- 21st
Captain Falcon-22nd
Zero-Suit Samus-23rd
Metaknight-24th
Jigglypuff-25th
Wario-26th
Mario-27th
Fox-28th
Marth-29th
Pichu-30th
Bowser-31st

Reno_

Smash Cadet
hurt game and watch- he is dead now
heal sheik

ps-yoshi has 19, not 15. darn you people for believing jiggly's fabricated rules!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
ugh, you don't under stand. A while ago I made a rule that if a character goes up to 22 hp they get -6. And Yoshi was recently at 22.

Hurt only Snake

Reno_

Smash Cadet
i do understand, that's why i mentioned you and your fabricated rules that don't really exist.

unless you want me to start making up rules, too. like, hey, i've got one, how about if "jiggly" is in your username, your posts aren't acknowledged. :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
sry this is a response to sombody on the last page.

Reno look a couple eleminations ago people were going crazy on healing fox. Like fox was at 30 or sumthing and I was leading the elemination at the time so why don't you shut your trap and just live with the rules. Do you want people to go over 50 points? Its a good rule and it's fair to everybody, but a stupid rule like nobody with names of Jigglypuff can't vote that isn't fair so there. This arguement has ended.

Hurt only snake

Reno_

Smash Cadet
haha, i guess the point of an elimination game is now to eliminate the most popular character. and, i was just joking to being with. good job being an idiot *******, like i even care what you have to say. i haven't played the elimination game in a long while...i guess i'll go back to the picture game where people are less defensive about jokes, and less offensive about **** that doesn't even matter.

hurt only jigglymaster. he is dead.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I think Zelda is still in too.
And about the top limit, maybe have a max health, but not a rule that makes them lose 6 or whatever for passing it.. just make the top like 30 or something and no one can have more than that.

Hurt Sheik
Heal Falco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom