• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She looks like the real thing she tastes like the real thing my fake plastic love

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
i never bothered playing that game. I herd it was bad so i diddn't play it. I did watch it a few times also. It bored me to sleep.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
It's ranked above Kingdom Hearts and Fire Emblem in the IGN rankings (it's #33 actually)... maybe if you care only about the newest graphics and realistic battle systems that all the kids these days seem to only care about, then I guess you would be bored. But Earthbound is a game of genius, and it is very fun. You really can't say anything about it until you've beaten it though, because the end is awesome.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Well then I say give it a shot. The dialog is hilarious, the atmosphere is great, and unless you are expecting tbe typical medieval game, you will have fun and want to play it again.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't really feel like playing this game any more since the hurts and heals are going to go so high that nobody will want to post the score thus nobody being able to know what the score is..

I say we start a new game.

Just to let you know I'm not doing this because my character is dead(which is false because Jigglypuff is still alive). Its just that nobody can keep count anymore and that makes it boring.

But if you don't want to then

Heal Only Jigglypuff

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Another thing we can try is everyone posting the new scores for the characters that they hurt/heal, though this could lead to errors.
Heal only Falco

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Let me kill Jigglypuff first, then we start a new game. I want to avenge Yoshi's death.
Hurt only Jigglypuff then.
Yeah I think individual life posts will lead to errors I so I still say once a day and that way people won't be discouraged from posting here becaus ethey don't want to post the scores everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom