• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She looks like the real thing she tastes like the real thing my fake plastic love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renesor

Smash Ace
Um.... Yoshi is like one of my favorite characters. I'm only doing this because YOU are the one that always kills Jigglypuff and your favorite character is Yoshi., yes, you killed jigglypuff.

And yes hurting yoshi will help jigglypuff because they're will be a lesson taught by the end of this game. Don't kill puff.

Hurt only Yoshi
i didn't know da man killed jigglypuff....thats totally unforgivable
hurt Yoshi :p
heal peach

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, well I'll kill Peach in revenge of you getting revenge on Da Man's Yoshi who will get revenge on Roy and kill him! :p
Hurt only Peach

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Um.... Yoshi is like one of my favorite characters. I'm only doing this because YOU are the one that always kills Jigglypuff and your favorite character is Yoshi., yes, you killed jigglypuff.

And yes hurting yoshi will help jigglypuff because they're will be a lesson taught by the end of this game. Don't kill puff.

Hurt only Yoshi
Why don't you kill someone else like Mario or Luigi next time then . They are some of my favorite characters aswell.
If Yoshi dies then I'm also going to make sure Jigglypuff dies very early next game.
Killing Yoshi is also very unforgiviable Renesor.

Heal only Yoshi. Is nobody helping me anymore?
What about Roy vs Yoshi, don't you all want that?

One more thing: if you let Yoshi win this time then I will NOT try to kill Jigglypuff in the next game. I promise.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
sure... you've killed jigglypuff every game ever since puff got 3rd place. And remember right after that you got a whole bunch of people to kill jigglypuff right in the beggining and it made puff get last place. Yeah. You wanted yoshi to win for once, well jigglypuff too.
You kill puff, yoshi ain't gonna win.

Hurt only Yoshi

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
sure... you've killed jigglypuff every game ever since puff got 3rd place. And remember right after that you got a whole bunch of people to kill jigglypuff right in the beggining and it made puff get last place. Yeah. You wanted yoshi to win for once, well jigglypuff too.
You kill puff, yoshi ain't gonna win.

Hurt only Yoshi
Same thing: You kill Yoshi, puff ain't gonna win next time.
Heal only Yoshi

Like I said I will absolutly promise that I won't hurt Jigglypuff if you let Yoshi win just this once.

Renesor

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, well I'll kill Peach in revenge of you getting revenge on Da Man's Yoshi who will get revenge on Roy and kill him! :p
Hurt only Peach
I dont care. actually, ill do it myself

hurt peach
heal roy

Roy-20
Kirby-15
Ice Climbers-15
Meta Knight-15
Solid Snake-13
Pikachu-11
Dr. Mario-9
Yoshi-5
Bowser-7
DK-1
----------------------------
(R.I.P)
Peach-11th
Ganondorf-12th
Pit-13th
Mr. G & W-14th
Young Link-15th
Zelda-16th
Zero Suit Samus-17th
Mewtwo-18th
Link-19th
Marth-20th
Luigi-21st
Falco-22nd
Jigglypuff-23rd
Pichu-24th
Sheik-25th
Captain Falcon-26th
Mario-27th
Ness-28th
Samus-29th
Fox-30th

i suggest jigglymaster let yoshi win this so jigglypuff can win the next one

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
see the thing is tho if I don't let yoshi win, that means he'll kill puff which means I'll kill Yoshi. Its that simple. So if you kill jigglypuff next time theres a less chance of Yoshi winning. But I'm still hurting yoshi since you killed him THIS time.

Hurt only Yoshi

Renesor

Smash Ace
yoshi and dk are dead

heal roy
hurt bowsa

also, anyone who posts in this particualar thread should not be showing their signatures. Uncheck the signature box (basement dweller/flaco)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I guess as long as jigglymaster and da man are here, yoshi and jigglypuff will never win a match:urg: oh well...

hurt only roy
Not unless you guys help me keep Yoshi alive the next game.
Hurt only Roy.
I want Yoshi to win a game BEFORE Jigglypuff.
And Jigglymaster, like I meant to say, Jigglypuff will die BEFORE Yoshi.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
You think we want to help Yoshi win, when you're here killing Roy (and Falco and Ness earlier)?
Heal only Roy

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Hurt only Roy
I'm hurting Roy because Yoshi is dead.
I killed Falco because he (along with Fox) is one of my least favorite charaters in Melee.
I killed Ness because he only had a few points left (I have nothing against Ness so there's no reason for me to hurt him next game).
I hope you understand the reasons.

Renesor

Smash Ace
For anyone who still wants to heal samus (*cough*cough* Flaco) samus is dead. Also I would like to thank jigglymaster and da man, cuz thanks to them jigglypuff and yoshi will never win a game. congrats.

Hurt only Roy

Ice Climbers-15
Meta Knight-15
Solid Snake-13
Kirby-12
Pikachu-11
Dr. Mario-9
Bowser-3
Roy-2
----------------------------
(R.I.P)
Yoshi-9th
DK-10th
Peach-11th
Ganondorf-12th
Pit-13th
Mr. G & W-14th
Young Link-15th
Zelda-16th
Zero Suit Samus-17th
Mewtwo-18th
Link-19th
Marth-20th
Luigi-21st
Falco-22nd
Jigglypuff-23rd
Pichu-24th
Sheik-25th
Captain Falcon-26th
Mario-27th
Ness-28th
Samus-29th
Fox-30th

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
How about we just let Jigglypuff and Yoshi make it to the final 2 then see who wins. And if either win we don't need to kill either right away. I'm just mad at you cause Jigglypuff almost won but you had to get a whole bunch of people to kill puff then you did the same thing at the beggining of the next game. I don't like hurting Yoshi cause I like him too. So lets just try to have them make it to the final 2 next time. And I won't take revenge on Yoshi if Jigglypuff dies(unless you kill him of course or you get a whole bunch of people to kill puff right away) Then it is a deal.

Hurt only Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom