• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shaymin toysrus

livan

Smash Apprentice
well like the tittle say is for the next pokemon event this pokemon will be give for the pokemon trainer's for the commemoration of the dvd release giratina and the sky warrior so you must need to go to your toysrus more nearest the dates are from the given away are from 08 to 14 of this mouth so don't let pass it pokemon trainers and well i can give you a tip for this event well went you receive the pokemon make sure to save in front of the green man (delivery man) in the pokeshop and have one space left in your party later of the save pick the pokemon of the event and see the stats if you don't like that stats restart the game with the buttons L + R + sel + start or turn off and on the ds and pick it again the stats of shaymin are not the same with that you can have the shaymin that you want and well enjoy your new shaymin and perhads in that event you can also trade with another trainers and make a friends so don't miss this and be happy

http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/11/52/65/05/us-sha11.jpg
http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/11/52/65/05/shaymi10.jpg

if the image don't see well in www.pokemon.com are the instructions and well be happy
n_n

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm kind of scared to go to Toys-R-Us. I haven't been in so many years (16). So I'd probably look.. creepy..

Would there be many others my age looking to get it? (obvious answer if obvious) I haven't beaten the game yet but I'm hoping to get it so I can save it for Platinum.

If I do go I'll end up going the same day I get my haircut / mario 64 DS. >.>
just say i couldn't find it at any other stores.

livan

Smash Apprentice
a well is a rumor that in the pokemoncenter you can but i don't now if they sell it but they say that the event pokemon from the last events can be have it in that place too and well i will go and i have 21 and i don't live in us ..
n_n

this edit is only for remember you this event will began this sunday ok n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
hi tomorrw is the day for start to go ok pokemon trainers and well i will go but the 14 of febraury for the special day you now san valentin you will reconice me because i will go with the colors of shaymin ok be happy guys for the exciment of tomorrow the event starts tomorrow
n_n

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know a girl who works at a Toys R' Us...

...Even if I wanted to go to this event, having someone I know see me there isn't exactly a thrilling idea

livan

Smash Apprentice
...a ok so you already have it right because they go earlier than the event days come lol you are so lucky PsychoIncarnate
n_n

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Found out the closets toys r us is about 60-70 miles away, so i'll stay out of this one. Still gotta get that shaymin though.

livan

Smash Apprentice
a well i only notice that is in this toyrus but if you can get one i have a friend that can do a clone of the shaymin so i will try to do one for the members that can't go ok
n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
a thanks for the inf meta master is very good that
n_n

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Bah. The only Event we got was a Darkrai, and it couldnt be caught or renamed V_V. Seriously, I have nicknames like "Okami" and "Corruption", and I get a odd duckling "DARKRAI"

I hate all caps.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bah. The only Event we got was a Darkrai, and it couldnt be caught or renamed V_V. Seriously, I have nicknames like "Okami" and "Corruption", and I get a odd duckling "DARKRAI"

I hate all caps.
I do too, but I nickname my pokemon in all caps just to match with the rest of the pokemon so the contrast doesn't look funny.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
:) I got a shaymin :) Anyways, i checked and all you need is mystery gift, a pokedex and less than 2 wonder cards <-- ??? the regigigas is next month around the 8th.
If you need help on how to get mystery gift, the sites i posted should help.

EDIT: goto the link i posted, then goto the new sites. ideally, go here:
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
http://pokemon.marriland.com/

you need mystery gift for it. search the two sites for info

EDIT 2: anyone going to watch the new movie?
i know i will

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i heard my local toys r us was hiring( turns out they aren't) and i got shaymin while i was there. might go get the regigigas next week.

oh you can soft reset to get a good nature/iv shaymin

livan

Smash Apprentice
yes but first to receive it save it with the green man and have one space left and tlak with him for recieve check the stats and if you don't like it just reset and do it again and well i say it before if you can't go i will go and i will do to my friend clone it exactly with all shaymin have so you can have it ok
n_n

c3gill

Smash Ace
i spend wayyy to long reseting this stuff. After about 2 hours I got my tuned up Shaymin :ohwell: If anyone needs one, feel free to PM me, I grabbed an extra one. (have both pearl and diamond)

urdailywater

Smash Hero
We didn't have any Toys R' Us nearby so I'm just gonna have somebody action replay it for me. Hopefully I'll still get to catch it though. :D

If someone wants to trade it to me though.. well I won't really be able to get online for 9 hours, and probably even then not until Monday. Not sure ><

But yah if anybody has a spare one and don't mind sharing. I don't want Action Replay to mess my Diamond up is all. >.>

livan

Smash Apprentice
...is good that but if you can clone it is better for you have the original too ok c3gill and well the max stats of shaymin are this(for receive it to lv 50)
175 hp
133 in all another stats but for be sincerely is imposible to have it with that stats but they can be with a hp like that and one stat can be a very near of that like my manaphy he have a 175 hp and 129 to sp attack the another stats are around 100 up and one stat down so is a lil hard but no imposible to have it with a very good stats so pokemon trainers won't give up ok

n_n

urdailywater

Smash Hero
That'd go into the Q&A I guess, but if you're just talkin about the game then I think it's L+R+Start+Select or something like that. =/

livan

Smash Apprentice
indeed they are very usefull for do that with the receive pokemons for you have one that you like to raise and train
n_n

c3gill

Smash Ace
...is good that but if you can clone it is better for you have the original too ok c3gill and well the max stats of shaymin are this(for receive it to lv 50)
175 hp
133 in all another stats but for be sincerely is imposible to have it with that stats but they can be with a hp like that and one stat can be a very near of that like my manaphy he have a 175 hp and 129 to sp attack the another stats are around 100 up and one stat down so is a lil hard but no imposible to have it with a very good stats so pokemon trainers won't give up ok

n_n
Shaymin- Timid
HP- 172
attack- 94
Defense- 118
Sp atk- 132
Sp def- 118
speed- 132

was what I ended up with- Not perfect, but acceptable enough for me, I dont plan on really using it on my Platinum Team.

Curious though.... how do you Clone it?

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
thats a good shaymin. make it a skymin and you got a good pokemon. to bad its been made an uber i believe.

c3gill

Smash Ace
Yea, Skymin is uber atm. Dont understand that one- I really think the Lati@s combo is way more OP than skymin, but w/e.

livan

Smash Apprentice
well my friends in the area of tucson i will go to the 5355 blvd e.broadway toysrus so prepare here i come see you about the 11:50 or12pm if the shuftle leave me a go time see ya
n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
a well maybe no one see me of the forum but well who want a clon of the shaymin i will be ready for trade it tomorrow about the 10 am maybe 12 am in the forum hours ok my fc of diamond is 4167 2672 5122 and LIVAN of nickname of course so if you want one just say it in this thread or pm me ok and well i recommend the social club name Pro Brawl Tourney for the people that are looking for brawl ok see ya tomorrow trainers
n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
a thanks for that and nope i think so because that will be anounce in the pokemon forums and the official web site of pokemon with that web site you can know about all news
n_n

livan

Smash Apprentice
a my was the first of manaphy and i still have the wonder card and well the shaymin for the members that no have one well the clone maybe can be for the saturday ok be happy guys
n_n

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
I've been to all the Pokemon events in the US so far.

And I got two Shaymin, cause I have both Diamond and Pearl. Hehe. XD

As for the 11th movie, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, I watched it on CN. I don't care for the voice acting though. Ash's new voice makes me cringe.... DX

So yeah, don't buy the 11th movie, if you don't like the new voices. I'd say they're terrible in comparison to the original voices.

Top Bottom