• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
People hate on Fire Emblem not only because it's overrepresented but because literally all the fighters are sword fighters. There's little variety. they are all human anime sword fighters. The funny thing is that there are far more weapons and abilities in FE than just using swords yet that's always what makes it into Smash.

Honestly it's one of the reasons why Shantae would be such a good fit for smash because she has so much potential for a unique moveset.

Last edited:

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
I get that everyone likes to dump on Fire Emblem at times like these but with Heroes still going strong and Warriors existing, all these characters are still reasonably relevant. Hell, there are six versions of Robin in Heroes. And we haven't seen what FE Switch will do.
I agree they are reasonably relevant. I for one loved FE Warriors! The point I tried to make is characters do fall from relevancy from time to time, and in this hypothetical we are talking about far off future smash titles. So while yes right now FE is going strong, What about in 5 plus years when smash 6 happens? Could be an entirely different story.
Didn't mean to bag on FE, If it helps I think Wii Fit Trainer is the most Irrelevant character we have.

Also of course relevancy isn't the only reason for character inclusion.

Last edited:

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
My biggest issue by far with Smash 4 is with the roster. There are so many character that just don't deserve to be in it like Duck Hunt (seriously? the dog from duck hunt deserves to be in smash?), Villager (why not have a named character from AC?), Wii Fit Trainer (literally nothing but a meme character put in as a joke), and of course the overabundance of FE characters. I'm not even going to talk about the clones.

Are you seriously telling me that Wii Fit Trainer deserves to be in Smash more than Shantae? Or King K Rool? Or hell, ANY ACTUAL CHARACTER?

I'm worried that instead of character that deserve it there are going to be more meme characters. I thought for characters to be in Smash they had to meet several pieces of criteria like having a history with Nintendo, having several games to their name, having a practical moveset, etc. but apparently that wasnt the case in Smash 4. Shantae meets nearly any criteria Smash could have in yet she's probably never even been considered.

Last edited:

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
My biggest issue by far with Smash 4 is with the roster. There are so many character that just don't deserve to be in it like Duck Hunt (seriously? the dog from duck hunt deserves to be in smash?), Villager (why not have a named character from AC?), Wii Fit Trainer (literally nothing but a meme character put in as a joke), and of course the overabundance of FE characters. I'm not even going to talk about the clones.

Are you seriously telling me that Wii Fit Trainer deserves to be in Smash more than Shantae? Or King K Rool? Or hell, ANY ACTUAL CHARACTER?

I'm worried that instead of character that deserve it there are going to be more meme characters. I thought for characters to be in Smash they had to meet several pieces of criteria like having a history with Nintendo, having several games to their name, having a practical moveset, etc. but apparently that wasnt the case in Smash 4. Shantae meets nearly any criteria Smash could have in yet she's probably never even been considered.
There is no "Criteria" anymore Cloud threw all that out the window when he showed up. And Sakurai is a troll.

But I'm pretty sure there was a conversation on Shantae, She did really well in the fan polls and had a few high profile moments, like the Cristina Vee IMDB page thing. Things like that do get brought up in meetings and whatnot.
My personal head canon is due to her transformations she would of been too much for the 3ds version, and that's what made her an "Un-realizable character"

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978

mother****** dont you talk like that about WFT.

Also to be serious, you ARE aware she is from the Wii Fit game? You know, big part of the Wii Era that grabbed onto many non gamers. important part of said era, sold millions. Whether you like it or not Wii Fit was an important part of Nintendo.

Last edited:

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
I guess it's my fault for starting a Fire Emblem debate. I'll not let it go any further.
Yeah, what do you think this is, some kind of discussion forum?? In all seriousness though, I think it's nice to spark a little debate here and there, as long as everyone is polite and good-natured. While I myself am a huge Fire Emblem fan, I do have to agree that the series is overrepresented right now. It is also true that very few FE characters have more than one or two canonical appearances, so they don't retain relevance very well. As ProtoTwi ProtoTwi pointed out, even Ike isn't really relevant at all anymore (by which I mean he hasn't had an appearance in a mainline, canon FE game in like a decade), and I love playing as Ike. I enjoy the FE characters in the game, but if the roster gets squeezed for spaces, it feels harder to justify devoting so many spots to new and returning FE characters.

I am curious what your opinion is though. If the roster grows so large that they can't keep expanding it, what characters (or what sorts of characters) do you think should be cut instead of shaving down the Fire Emblem delegation? Or do you think they should take some other approach to that dilemma besides cutting vets?

I definitely share your feeling on avatar-type characters. I hate how generic they feel in a game like Smash. Even Pokémon Trainer in Brawl, why couldn't they have just called him Red? "Villager" should have been Tom Nook or Isabella, like you said. This might also be why I'm not a particular fan of the Mii fighters in Smash, since they are the ultimate generic avatars.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Yeah, what do you think this is, some kind of discussion forum?? In all seriousness though, I think it's nice to spark a little debate here and there, as long as everyone is polite and good-natured. While I myself am a huge Fire Emblem fan, I do have to agree that the series is overrepresented right now. It is also true that very few FE characters have more than one or two canonical appearances, so they don't retain relevance very well. As ProtoTwi ProtoTwi pointed out, even Ike isn't really relevant at all anymore (by which I mean he hasn't had an appearance in a mainline, canon FE game in like a decade), and I love playing as Ike. I enjoy the FE characters in the game, but if the roster gets squeezed for spaces, it feels harder to justify devoting so many spots to new and returning FE characters.

I am curious what your opinion is though. If the roster grows so large that they can't keep expanding it, what characters (or what sorts of characters) do you think should be cut instead of shaving down the Fire Emblem delegation? Or do you think they should take some other approach to that dilemma besides cutting vets?
I didn't want the Shantae support thread to become about Fire Emblem but if we're all okay with the discussion...

I really don't like the words "overrepresented" and "relevant" in these scenarios. Maybe I'm just biased towards FE (it is my favorite game series), but whenever people use the word "overrepresented" it always seems like they're just mad that their own favorite didn't get in, as though they would have otherwise. And as for "relevant," Smash should be a game about legacy as much as relevancy. Yeah, Ike is past his prime, but he's a part of Nintendo history. Why shouldn't that be enough to keep him in? Why must he remain "relevant"? This, of course, goes for not just the FE characters but the entire roster.

I don't like the idea of cutting veterans at all. I get what you and others mean by the roster getting bloated, but I'd still rather add to what we have than mix and match. It's your own choice who to play regardless, the game rarely forces you to play as specific characters.

Now, if I had to do something about the roster to prevent it from getting whatever "too big" is? The first thing that comes to mind is something like the 3DS/Wii U split, but the separate versions have different rosters on top of differing game modes.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I guess it's my fault for starting a Fire Emblem debate. I'll not let it go any further.
Agreed & especially please (NO MORE) Fire Emblem debate on this (MAGICALLY PRECIOUS) Shantae's Support Thread!

I didn't want the Shantae support thread to become about Fire Emblem but if we're all okay with the discussion...

I really don't like the words "overrepresented" and "relevant" in these scenarios. Maybe I'm just biased towards FE (it is my favorite game series), but whenever people use the word "overrepresented" it always seems like they're just mad that their own favorite didn't get in, as though they would have otherwise. And as for "relevant," Smash should be a game about legacy as much as relevancy. Yeah, Ike is past his prime, but he's a part of Nintendo history. Why shouldn't that be enough to keep him in? Why must he remain "relevant"? This, of course, goes for not just the FE characters but the entire roster.

I don't like the idea of cutting veterans at all. I get what you and others mean by the roster getting bloated, but I'd still rather add to what we have than mix and match. It's your own choice who to play regardless, the game rarely forces you to play as specific characters.

Now, if I had to do something about the roster to prevent it from getting whatever "too big" is? The first thing that comes to mind is something like the 3DS/Wii U split, but the separate versions have different rosters on top of differing game modes.
Actually, "Over Represented" is right! Because, "Fire Emblem has too much representation"! Hopefully, Fire Emblem needs to be less representation! Because, other Franchises like F-Zero, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Izuna: Legend of The Unemployed Ninja, Drill Dozor & especially Kaeru No Tame ni Kane wa Naru in Japanese--aka--For The Frog for Whom the Bell Tolls by Masahiro Sakurai during development of Super Smash Bros. 4 Nintendo 3DS & Wii U! Those Franchises (truly) needed more attention & especially representation to have NEW Remake games coming in for Nintendo Switch, (HOPEFULLY) but, ☆(SERIOUSLY♥♪♡WISE)☆ for Nintendo's benefits!

P.S: I've never brought Corrin & especially Bayonetta in SMASH, because they're still (BROKEN) & especially brings (TOXIC) to the entire whole Smash Community in Tournaments, NO JOKE! Which, brings me to defends Shantae should've been in SMASH for 3DS & Wii U for (Future Updated Patches)!
&

Last edited by a moderator:

Staarih

Smash Master
Shantae Half-Genie Hero was 19th out of 20 best selling games in Japan in its opening week (about 3k copies sold for the Switch, PS4 version probably sold some as well). Better debut than Pirate’s Curse which didn’t break into the top 20, so I’m glad the numbers are going up even if they’re nothing crazy.

Last edited:

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
Shantae Half-Genie Hero was 19th out of 20 best selling games in Japan in its opening week (about 3k copies sold for the Switch, PS4 version probably sold some as well). Better debut than Pirate’s Curse which didn’t break into the top 20, so I’m glad the numbers are going up even if they’re nothing crazy.
OK so Shantae HGH Ultimate has launched in Japan, and her "Amazon JP rating for Switch titles" at time of post is 15. Thats impressive in its self, but you gotta remember the Preorders for Mega Man 11 have gone live and 3 different Bundles of MM11 are above her (the amiibo bundle is Number 1.) so her number could be seen as 13 instead.

But if anything this shows that Shantae can even hold her own against Mega Man himself.

I followed her Japanese launch window REALLY close, almost hour by hour, and this was the highest ranking I was able to capture and I didn't see her drop below the 20th spot untill June 4th, But I was unable to find a numerical number for actual units sold. Do you have a source?

Staarih

Smash Master
I followed her Japanese launch window REALLY close, almost hour by hour, and this was the highest ranking I was able to capture and I didn't see her drop below the 20th spot untill June 4th, But I was unable to find a numerical number for actual units sold. Do you have a source?
Media Create weekly sales chart.

It's the ultimate edition which sold the best, the standard version probably sold some copies as well but didn't make the list.

Staarih

Smash Master
Does this take Digital in to account? or just physical?
I think it's physical only, so yeah, there's digital sales to take into account as well. Not that I feel it's anything major... but I feel like this was a pretty okay opening for Shantae in Japan.

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
I imagine that Shantae sales are primarily digital, so if anything, her physical sales probably underestimate how well HGH is doing there.

When did HGH originally launch in Japan? They may have decided on the roster when Japan localization was on the way, but not yet complete.

I do think it is reasonable to expect some degree of proportionality in series representation. As an extreme example, it wouldn't seem right if there were eight Kid Icarus characters in Smash, but only two Mario characters.

As far as current relevance goes, I am more inclined to agree with you on that. Having a recent appearance should be considered a nice bonus, but characters without a recent appearance shouldn't be penalized too heavily for that.

On the other hand, I also differ from most people in that I'm not very interested in keeping veterans simply because of their veteran status. If the argument for a character returning relies on the fact that they have already appeared in Smash, then they don't really deserve a spot in my opinion.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Media Create only tracks Brick and Mortar sales. Retailers like Amazon or eshop purchases are not counted. I'm not 100% sure how much volume Amazon sales are in the grand scheme of things in Japan, so depending on how many people order online vs those that go to brick and mortar stores, that could have some impact on sales for the rather niche games like Shantae.

When did HGH originally launch in Japan? They may have decided on the roster when Japan localization was on the way, but not yet complete.
HGH didn't chart. This is the first time the series charted in Japan.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I (sincerely) hope, Shantae and The Pirate's Curse should $sell$ very well, soon! Because, I've already got a Physical Copy of Pirate's Curse for 3DS & Shantae: HGH for Wii U!

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
Question for you all: supposing that Shantae actually did make it into Smash this time around... when do you think she would be revealed?

Bill Trinen mentioned in this article that they will be "keeping a few surprises for later in the year". That sounds as though at least a few characters will not be revealed at E3.

If Shantae is in the roster, do you think they would reveal her at E3? Or would it make more sense to hold her back for a later date, leading up to the release of the game?

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
Question for you all: supposing that Shantae actually did make it into Smash this time around... when do you think she would be revealed?

Bill Trinen mentioned in this article that they will be "keeping a few surprises for later in the year". That sounds as though at least a few characters will not be revealed at E3.

If Shantae is in the roster, do you think they would reveal her at E3? Or would it make more sense to hold her back for a later date, leading up to the release of the game?
using the Sm4sh 4 e3s as a an example, The E3 Nintendo Direct is for the BIG announcements Cuz they are the hype machines, for Sm4sh Mega Man was a hype announcement (characters that the average gamer would know and get excited for).
Now with that said, they did do more characters reveals though-out the event, such as Wii Fit and Pac Man, If anyone remembers how Wii Fit was announced? Shantae would likely be announced like that if it was to happen during E3,

But if E3 isnt in Shantae's bag id see them peppering in character reveled in the Mini Directs and whatnot. she could appear in one of them, Maybe one of the Nindies presentations?

RetroMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
retrog97

If Shantae made it in, I don't think she would be revealed at E3. If I had to guess, her reveal might be saved for later on. Probably in a Nintendo Direct shortly before Smash's release.

Last edited:

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
Honestly either E3 or during a Nindie Direct.

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
Honestly either E3 or during a Nindie Direct.
really thinking about it some more, A Nindie direct would be the best, Just fitting the first Indie character in smash announced in a direct focused on Indies.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
They aren't going to reveal every character at E3, but they likely will announce a good number of them. Chances are the game launches in September with the Online program. As For Shantae, she's not particularly E3 material, but outside of Sonic and DLC, all 3rd parties have been revealed at E3. So who really knows. My guess would be in a smash focused direct in August.

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
They aren't going to reveal every character at E3, but they likely will announce a good number of them. Chances are the game launches in September with the Online program. As For Shantae, she's not particularly E3 material, but outside of Sonic and DLC, all 3rd parties have been revealed at E3. So who really knows. My guess would be in a smash focused direct in August.
nooo Pac Man wasnt.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I'll will also back in a Nindies Direct, if she (hopefully) gets in. On the super unlikely chance they have more than one indy rep, I'd still expect both to be revealed in a Nindies Direct. If another rep appears alone in such a direct, then unfortunately, I'd expect she's not in. ;_;

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

In my personal opinion, Shantae is 100% make it into Smash this time around at this E3♪(HOPEFULLY)♪to make more sense to hold Risky Boots for a later date and/or DLC wise since the Smash Ballot, obviously! Because, WayForward ported: Shantae and The Pirate's Curse on Nintendo Switch eShop & hopefully we'll get a Physical Copy of Shantae and The Pirate's Curse, eventually!
#GODWILLS #RaheemXCristinaVee #Shantae4Smash5 #RiskyBoots4Smash5 #RET2GO

P.S: I'm (ALWAYS) preferring The Pirate's Curse Art Style looks design wise, first & then Half-Genie Hero design as Alternative Costume wise!
There was a problem fetching the tweet
#BelieveInYourDreams

Btw, I've always been representing Shantae while main my Sonic The Hedgehog in Smash 4 Wii U Online Tournaments on Cyziax Cyziax 's Twitch & YouTube channels on this:
Hopefully, I'll prove him wrong that Shantae always have a perfect chance to be confirmed in Smash Bros. 4Smash5 3DS/WiiU/Switch, NOW! #GITGUD #NeverGiveUp

Last edited:

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
Yeah after thinking about it, I also think a Shantae reveal would be more likely to happen at a Nindie Direct a little later, rather than in Nintendo's E3 Direct. For E3 they probably want to focus on super recognizable characters, such as big third party stars, and Nintendo characters that are either new or are long-requested.

A surprise indie character Smash reveal at a Nindies Direct later this summer or early in the fall would do a lot to keep hype and momentum going, and to keep people talking about the new Smash game. Would bring Nintendo much more and much better publicity than showing that same character at E3.

I would prefer to think indie newcomers would be shown at E3, just because I want to know already lol. But the more I think about it, the more I think you guys are right that a reveal at a Nindie Direct makes more sense for Nintendo.

Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream Enthusiasm is great and all but damn man you really gotta learn to chill a little.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
This has nothing to do with the topic itself.
Yeah after thinking about it, I also think a Shantae reveal would be more likely to happen at a Nindie Direct a little later, rather than in Nintendo's E3 Direct. For E3 they probably want to focus on super recognizable characters, such as big third party stars, and Nintendo characters that are either new or are long-requested.

A surprise indie character Smash reveal at a Nindies Direct later this summer or early in the fall would do a lot to keep hype and momentum going, and to keep people talking about the new Smash game. Would bring Nintendo much more and much better publicity than showing that same character at E3.

I would prefer to think indie newcomers would be shown at E3, just because I want to know already lol. But the more I think about it, the more I think you guys are right that a reveal at a Nindie Direct makes more sense for Nintendo.

Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream Enthusiasm is great and all but damn man you really gotta learn to chill a little.
Haiku: Oh I'll chill, fam! But, I've promise to→get married to→♪Cristina♥♀♥Vee♪! #Haiku #GODWILLS #RaheemXCristinaVee #HYPE

Staarih

Smash Master
I recently double-dipped on Half-Genie Hero (had it on Wii U but never got the DLC so got the Ultimate Edition for Switch) and having played all the campaigns, I’m super into Shantae again haha! Even if the locations for each story are the same, the character gameplay really makes up for it and it’s a great collection of playable content. Not too far from Pirate’s Curse imo.

And totally seeing all new potential for Shante in Smash, really hoping it’ll become reality.

conTAgi0n

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 1668 7817 3192
So, it turns out that there is one leak that is starting to gain some credibility:

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/8q4h48/dasvergeben_leak_might_be_correct_afterall/

Here are the characters he leaked, in a spoiler box in case anyone is avoiding this sort of stuff before the presentation tomorrow:

Ice Climbers and Snake are returning to Smash, Ridley and Simon Belmont will be newcomers.

It's just another text post leak, so what makes this one any different from the several other text "leaks" out there? Well, apparently he leaked some info about other E3 presentations, and that info has turned out to be accurate so far. Still far from certain, but it's enough to be worth sharing.

Here are some of my thoughts on it, also spoilered just in case:

THE CHARACTERS

Ice Climbers coming back is pretty obvious I think. That isn't much of a leak. I personally never liked them much, so I don't really care if they return.

Snake coming back isn't super far out, but it's definitely a riskier prediction. I think he would be fun to have back. He felt kind of busted in Brawl, but so did a lot of characters, and I'm sure they'd tone him down anyway. While I would like him back, there are also plenty of characters I'd be more interested in having than him.

Ridley would be a surprise. On the other hand, he is so often requested that he is also exactly the sort of character you would put in a fake leak to make it sound quasi-believable while still being surprising. Same applies to Snake. I have always shared Sakurai's expressed opinion that Ridley is too big and flies too much to work well as a playable character. If they find a way to make Ridley work well though then of course he would be awesome.

Simon Belmont is obviously the most far out prediction, though among "iconic" third parties, he is one of the most logical choices. Doubly so if they announce a new Castlevania game and/or compilation for Nintendo Switch, which the same leaker also claimed is coming. I haven't played much Castlevania, but Simon in the game would legit be pretty cool. I really hope they have a Trevor Belmont alt for him if this turns out to be true. Speaking of which, if anyone hasn't seen the Castlevania anime on Netflix yet, you need to check that out, it's so good.

OVERALL

On the whole this seems like a pretty conservative prediction. Even Simon Belmont isn't really such a wild guess - it's basically guaranteed that there will be a surprising third party character, and Simon Belmont fits the bill perfectly (iconic, plus lots of history on the NES). I guess I'm not sure what to make of this leak, in terms of credibility or desirability. None of these are characters I'm dying for, but I would have lots of fun with Simon, and with Ridley if they can actually fit him in the game well.

The same leak also included the tidbit that ALL characters from Smash 4 are returning. I'd prefer newcomers over a lot of those vets, but as long as we get plenty of newcomers anyways (particularly the ones I want), that's fine with me.

While I remain skeptical, this leak will be on my mind as I watch. As soon as any of it looks true, I will probably buy into the rest of it being true.

WHAT IT MEANS FOR SHANTAE

Probably nothing.

Simon getting in wouldn't be super great news for Shantae, just because he would have a little more redundancy with her moveset than most characters (his signature move is a whip, hers is a hair whip). That could be a problem, but I think they are probably still different enough that it doesn't matter.

Also, this leak is only four characters, two of whom are vets, so it's impossible to decipher anything about the overall direction of the game, or the roster choices they are making. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey everyone: it's been quite a while. I apologize for my extended period of absence these last few months: I intend on being a lot more active on here especially in light of Smash Ultimate's recent reveal. While I can't say for sure on how this reveal affects Shantae in general, I'm not going to rule her out at all since she's fair game still and has not been deconfirmed by any means. It's all really up to what Sakurai thinks in the long run.

Here's a topic of discussion to help get something going after my long period of absence: how have you guys been enjoying the DLC for Half-Genie Hero if you've had the chance to play it? I still need to play through the game myself at some point, and I intend on doing this going into the summer.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Hey everyone: it's been quite a while. I apologize for my extended period of absence these last few months: I intend on being a lot more active on here especially in light of Smash Ultimate's recent reveal. While I can't say for sure on how this reveal affects Shantae in general, I'm not going to rule her out at all since she's fair game still and has not been deconfirmed by any means. It's all really up to what Sakurai thinks in the long run.

Here's a topic of discussion to help get something going after my long period of absence: how have you guys been enjoying the DLC for Half-Genie Hero if you've had the chance to play it? I still need to play through the game myself at some point, and I intend on doing this going into the summer.
Dude, seriously! Please, update the Shantae Support List to finally add my name: Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream ! Btw, I've played DLC of Pirate Queen's Quest & Friends To The End! But, haven't played the three other DLC to download yet! Which, I've donate $60 & hopefully reaching up $9,940 Bucks to @WayForward

Captain Hazama

Smash Ace
Dude, seriously! Please, update the Shantae Support List to finally add my name: Raheem The Dream Raheem The Dream ! Btw, I've played DLC of Pirate Queen's Quest & Friends To The End! But, haven't played the three other DLC to download yet! Which, I've donate $60 & hopefully reaching up $9,940 Bucks to @WayForward
He just came back. Calm down man. He'll get around to it when he has the time. Has WayForward commented or say anything about Smash Ultimate in tweets or anything?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
He just came back. Calm down man. He'll get around to it when he has the time. Has WayForward commented or say anything about Smash Ultimate in tweets or anything?
Wayforward has said nothing regarding Smash Ultimate, even when it was first announced. They haven’t even liked any Smash related content (other than a graphic for International Women Day and something with Smash as an afterthought).

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019

Shadow Novus

Smash Apprentice
The incredibly optimistic part of me is taking this silence as "they know something but don't want to blow cover until the reveal happens because they don't want Sakurai to send his ninjas after them"

...or something like that. Let me dream T_T

Top Bottom