• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shameful Fall 2 , searching for interest..Keokuk,Iowa

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
thnx for helping frost byte. haven't had time to get on the comp recently. Wait i was just waiting for chris ROFL. The 20th sounds good. But i still have yet to look on a calender lol. I will confirm it here soon.

applejack

Smash Journeyman
Is this in a home?.....that may be bad. My mom has a thing about me going to strangers' houses.
Don't suppose you could put it in a store or school or something?
If it is in an apartment or home or something like that my chances for going just took a nosedive.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
-_-'
Apple, your mom has nothing to be worried about. I spent the night with 8 dudes out of state and I wasn't ***** or mutilated or otherwise tortured.

Staying At Someone's House =/= Death.

Echo

Smash Champion
I spent the night with 8 dudes out of state and I wasn't ***** or mutilated or otherwise tortured.
untrue. I alone ***** smoothie twice in his sleep, and I fell asleep before I could count how many times Smeesh had his way with him.

...but tortured? never... I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it. :)

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
O_O
I KNEW my butt felt weirdly...open!
=/ That explains the rash, too.

Well Apple, even if you DO get *****, it'll be a learning experience. ;)

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Is this in a home?.....that may be bad. My mom has a thing about me going to strangers' houses.
Don't suppose you could put it in a store or school or something?
If it is in an apartment or home or something like that my chances for going just took a nosedive.
No it'll be in a church youth building at either mine or Kami's so there 's no need to worry.

applejack

Smash Journeyman
Whew, church. Much better.
Can't get much more innocent than a church, right?

She is still worried about roads though. Hope it doesn't snow.

Smoothie......ew.
Bad visual.
(think of flowers in the meadow.....no! No! NO!!!)
Hello nightmares.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Oh and I hate to say this but it don't fit. it just compresses it. for example 44 counties one reason to is all i see. I don't see play. And with samus and falcon i probalby won't be able to see them either

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Uh oh.
Bad news, probably won't be able to go.
Reasons (mom's):
Roads could be bad
No where to spend night, other houses not an option
.............help.........
We'll we don't get whole lot of snow as for a place to stay there are plenty of hotels and motels in Keokuk ( to many if you ask me) and I wouldn't think that they'd cost to much.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Uh oh.
Bad news, probably won't be able to go.
Reasons (mom's):
Roads could be bad
No where to spend night, other houses not an option
.............help.........
As FrostByte said we haven't gotten a whole lot of snow here for a long time, and when we do it is barely even an inch. There are a few hotels here also being a Fairfield Inn and a Hampton Inn. I think there is also a hotel down by the mall, although I'm not even 10% sure on that one.

The Hampton Inn and Fairfield Inn are both very close to gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and even a GameStop if you want to drop by.

Thanks for correcting me FrostByte. Also thanks for reminding me about the Super 8.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
The Hilton and Fairfield Inn are both very close to gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and even a GameStop if you want to drop by.
Well actally it's the Hampton Inn not the Hilton I don't think our a hilton could afford to have a hotel in our town :p thou I think that the Hampton inn is in the Hilton Family.

There's also a super eight in the same location as the other two place Suichimo listed earlier.

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
well maybe he can come here and come back to his place all in the same day
I wouldn't suggest doing this Kamikaze. Driving that far in one day will really take it out of you. I'm going up to Cedar Rapids and back tomorrow so that will be a good 6 or so hours, I think, in the car. It isn't the best thing to do.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't suggest doing this Kamikaze. Driving that far in one day will really take it out of you. I'm going up to Cedar Rapids and back tomorrow so that will be a good 6 or so hours, I think, in the car. It isn't the best thing to do.
It's not as bad as you would think we've done it many times and with as the driver as long as it's not later than midnight the drive home isn't that to bad a drive home.

Oh and small world I'm gonna be in cedar rapids today too.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Mom said it is no. I cannot come to this one, sorry.

Have fun.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :crying: :(

Goodbye!......

That's a shame hopefully we can meet up again at another tournament in the near future or maybe you can make it to SF3 though since it's the same distance that probably won't be likely but anyways it a bummer you can't come does this mean Smooth One won't be attending as well?

Oh and Kami we're gonna need Cubes to go with those Tvs :p

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
That's a shame hopefully we can meet up again at another tournament in the near future or maybe you can make it to SF3 though since it's the same distance that probably won't be likely but anyways it a bummer you can't come does this mean Smooth One won't be attending as well?

Oh and Kami we're gonna need Cubes to go with those Tvs :p

Hahahahaha.... I forgot about the cubes to go with those tv's haha. Oh yeah I really would like to make a montage also.

Top Bottom