• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shameful Fall 2 , searching for interest..Keokuk,Iowa

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm not sure whether to enter in Singles, Doubles, or both. If I enter in doubles though I'll have to find a partner. I want to enter the low tier tournament also.

$10 seems fine to me.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
=P Sorry Apple. Just bustin' your chops is all.

$10 is fine with me.
Just more money for me to take from the pot.
>_> ...What?

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
My mom's biggest concern is snow. How bad does it get up there?
Hoping for this one.
Hmm it doesn't get too bad down here and come to think of it we've had a pretty warm fall so ya I don't think snow is gonna be an issue. How far of a drive is it for you guys anyway?

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
T_T oh why my luck. You know what's still good for you lol.

Hopefully it changes or somethin. Maybe you can talk to to the host to change it.
Well I don't see that happening so unfortunely well probly have to Change our date or not get very many people and I'm not to found of the 2nd choice, sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but it's for the best for the tournament the date will still most likely remain in January though.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
The dubuque people would probably be interested in coming to this =)

Albeit, anyone who works retail is NOT gonna be able to get off work on a weekend in December, the middle of January would be best, I think...

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
The dubuque people would probably be interested in coming to this =)

Albeit, anyone who works retail is NOT gonna be able to get off work on a weekend in December, the middle of January would be best, I think...

LOL I agree haha. I work at walmart so yeah I might not get a weekend off for a while <_<

I would say second week in january or third.

Faellie

Smash Apprentice
Either of those would be awesome for me, the 13th or 20th. :)

And, I won't comment about how you can have a January in December. ^_^

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
So, when are the tournies? Shamefall (less is more) 2 is planned for the 6th of December, and 3 is planned for March? Is that all?

If the dates are still being decided I just say Nay to December 16th.

applejack

Smash Journeyman
I might use up my "travel for tourny ticket" for Dec. January sounds better.
Is there any negative thing about this one that a mom could focus on? Is Keokuk a good neighborhood? Are the roads good? or stuff like that.

Deveyus

Smash Cadet
No NO NO!!! Thy'll find me if I tell you.
Roads are kinda rough in some of the back parts but if you stick to the main thurough-fair you'll be just fine. The town itself is quiet and quite frankly boring and uninteresting.... I live(d) there so I know. I play samus, and echo, if I have another day like today, I don't care if you play Samus, or falco or anything, I'd stomp you, why Can't I have a good day when I am at a tourney? Apple, I'll show you everything I can about samus, but if echo is there he might have more to show you, I'll bring the AR so I can show you some interesting bits.... I won't be playing at all during the tourney itself since Kami is planning on playing I'll run it, I am the one who can run a computer the best regardless. If you need anything from me guys, anything regarding how to play a Samus, or a Doc(used to main him) I'll show you everything I know.

BTW: Don't come echo... Then I can be the best samus there :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I claim the Title of "Best Samus in Iowa" ... Which isn't saying a whole lot.. but nonetheless I claim it with pride

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Keokuk itself is a good community. Nothing really happens here anyways. As for roads the only worry I would have is if construction is still going on because then you might have to go a little out of the way to get to the area.

@kamikaze_falco

Please don't put it in December. I have absolutely no clue what I'm going to be doing during winter break. January is really nice.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Roads are kinda rough in some of the back parts but if you stick to the main thurough-fair you'll be just fine. The town itself is quiet and quite frankly boring and uninteresting.... I live(d) there so I know. I play samus, and echo, if I have another day like today, I don't care if you play Samus, or falco or anything, I'd stomp you, why Can't I have a good day when I am at a tourney? Apple, I'll show you everything I can about samus, but if echo is there he might have more to show you, I'll bring the AR so I can show you some interesting bits.... I won't be playing at all during the tourney itself since Kami is planning on playing I'll run it, I am the one who can run a computer the best regardless. If you need anything from me guys, anything regarding how to play a Samus, or a Doc(used to main him) I'll show you everything I know.

BTW: Don't come echo... Then I can be the best samus there :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I claim the Title of "Best Samus in Iowa" ... Which isn't saying a whole lot.. but nonetheless I claim it with pride

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
O_o
I must say that is the best post I've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.

^_^ So, sounds like good news, Apple. Share that info with your mom.

Echo

Smash Champion
really Deveyus, think it can handle my Peach?

good to hear you're gettin better though I'll have to check it out some time. Don't know if I'd be able to make this though... its a bit far.

Chout

Smash Rookie
Well i have never been to a tourny but im looking for competition in this game. everyone i play around here blows to me and i live in bettendorf iowa so ill see how much of a drive that is.

REY

Smash Cadet
really Deveyus, think it can handle my Peach?

good to hear you're gettin better though I'll have to check it out some time. Don't know if I'd be able to make this though... its a bit far.
Hey homes dont worrie about deveyus he cant even beat me!!! I mean i 3 stocked him the last time we met.................. but thats a different story and well deveyus better not use samus because kami's samus is as good or better than his.:chuckle: but i do look foward to playing you echo at smym............... peace n love

peace n love

REY

p.s. deveyus people at your school are just a bunch of scrubs so beating them is like beating computers ...........no big deal

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Hey homes dont worrie about deveyus he cant even beat me!!! I mean i 3 stocked him the last time we met.................. but thats a different story and well deveyus better not use samus because kami's samus is as good or better than his.:chuckle: but i do look foward to playing you echo at smym............... peace n love

peace n love

REY

p.s. deveyus people at your school are just a bunch of scrubs so beating them is like beating computers ...........no big deal
Well look whos talking Mr." I'm Scrub" and besides the people at Devey's school play better than you do . You talk all this trash and NEVER back it cause they only trouney you've eve been to is SF1 you always have some reason to not go like the day before and your gonna do it again for SMYM.

REY

Smash Cadet
Well look whos talking Mr." I'm Scrub" and besides the people at Devey's school play better than you do . You talk all this trash and NEVER back it cause they only trouney you've eve been to is SF1 you always have some reason to not go like the day before and your gonna do it again for SMYM.
HAHAHAHAHAH and your his partner............... so you can back him up all you want like you do all the time but when i play with anyone else we still beat you all ............. even if you and your partner are having a "good day" hahahahahahah thats why you all dotn want to play singles you fu's are always waiting thats y.........:p and if hes the best at his school........ and im a scrubb then what is he and all the people there?

no hard feelings but thats the truth

peace n love

REY

O BY THE WAY I AM GOIN TO SMYM

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Where in Iowa is Keokuk, if it's anywhere near Northern Iowa I might be able to show up, but nothing too far if it isn't that big. When you live in Alexandria, MN, most of your money for tourneys goes towards gas.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
He didn't mention the date, only gas, and since Keokuk is the farthest part away from Minnesota, that's probably why.
I actually laughed when I saw just how southeast it is in Iowa. It's like a mile and a half from Missouri and Illinios. XD

^_^ But fortunately that's the closest area to people like me that are south of Iowa.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Oh and applejack it's the date is 20th of January thought this not 100 percent confirmed (since Kamikaze hasn't said anything ) but it most likely will be the 20th.

Top Bottom