• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shameful Fall 2 , searching for interest..Keokuk,Iowa

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
sweet!!!! So frost byte. Can you think of any important announcements or anything like that? I can't think of any haha.
Umm well I'm still not a 100% sure I can get the building X-D but I should be able to and when I find out for sure I'll post an address and and my give you some pics of the bulding to put on you the tournment site.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Umm well I'm still not a 100% sure I can get the building X-D but I should be able to and when I find out for sure I'll post an address and and my give you some pics of the bulding to put on you the tournment site.
If you could make a tourney sig like the same size that you originally do it just a bit bigger
that would be awesome

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
Any more friggin' blizzards in Iowa's near future? =P
Driving on the freeway is bad enough man.
Hopefully not. If so I'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere again, 'tis where I live:ohwell:. But I doubt we'll get anything at the magnitude of what we got on Friday again. The most I can really see is a couple of inches here and there every now and again. Its been a very long time since I can remember getting this much snow at once, heck I can't even remember the last snow day we had at school very well.:laugh:

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Any more friggin' blizzards in Iowa's near future? =P
Driving on the freeway is bad enough man.
Hate to be the Bearer of bad news but I just checked the weather for January 20th and it doesn't look good at all It's supposed to Hail (the size of game cubes )

P.S. I'm kidding.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kami you should really put more info on the 1st post and fix the date on your site.
You should probably change the title of the thread while your at it.

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
When exactly is the tournament suppose to happen?
January 20th? Is that right?
Yes that is correct it IS the 20th not the 6th, Kami has Yet to update his site and the first post he's been working alot of hours lately I would do it myself if I could.

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Falco, update your first post/web page, bro. If its the 20th of Jan, I think that'll give me some time to plan. And since you said it wasn't too far from STL, we could probably get a bunch of the stl guys to come up there.

So yeah, give some DEFINITE times, dates, and a definite location and we can get the ball rolling on planning =)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
sorry bout the minimal updates. My only problem is that frostbyte hasnt got the building for sure. Though I can assure you that we will be using it most likely. Come on FROSTBYTE! Let me know when you get it.

ps i will post up the address real soon and im thinking singles will start at 1 pm. does that sound good to everyone?

Heog

Smash Cadet
CR Guys

Hey, there might be a couple (3-4) guys from Cedar Rapids interested in joining you guys. We're all a bit new to the tournament level, but I think it'll be fun to play some people who know what they're doing. Any idea what time we should plan to be there/leave? Thanks for hosting somethin in Iowa, look forward to seeing you guys there!

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
sorry bout the minimal updates. My only problem is that frostbyte hasnt got the building for sure. Though I can assure you that we will be using it most likely. Come on FROSTBYTE! Let me know when you get it.

ps i will post up the address real soon and im thinking singles will start at 1 pm. does that sound good to everyone?
Ok I have the building confirmed. I'll post the address later.

@ Kami: so we're doing singles first?

@ Heog: the doors open at 11:00 so I would try to arrive some time between then and 12:30 to allow time for set up and some warm ups .

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
were doin doubles first. Every thing is crazy! I have a million things to do! LOL. dunno the address but everything will be finished soon. <_<

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the wait but I have the address for the building it's

718 blondeau street

I don't think it's labeled but we'll put up a sign in front and here's the phone number for the building if you can't find it

319-524-3665

Top Bottom