• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

A_Falco_user7350

Smash Journeyman
Heres my request again Omega

Background:make one please.
Picture:
Mega Man X - http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...he_white-1.jpg
Sasuke - http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...ge_by_po-1.jpg

Text: Beasts From The Middle East. RandomRalph by MegamanX and Humpback_D by the Sasuke.
Color (s) overall: 1.Red ,2.Light Blue
Size: 420 x 120
Maker: E123Omega
Animation: Pulse, Just Make the names RandomRalph and Humpback_D pulse.
My Input: Just like your Tech example. Make it so theres 2 circles , one with Megaman X and one by Sasuke. Like Have the 2 circles going down the side and have a line coming from it saying RandomRalph and Humpback_D. I cant decide where to have the title " Beasts From The Middle East" on it so if you could please just decide yourself wher eu think it would look best. Since its tech, just throw some random numbers in there to make it better looking i guess.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
alright whatever u say eps
now i gotta edit the first page......again.............
the links are broken falco
the last two links are broken H20Melon

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hey Omega! Since you're helping some of my fellow sig-mates with their "gimp" skills, I thought I'd return the favor by making you guys an animation that would show off all of your sigs.

If you want me to do this, just tell me which sigs you want in the animation and I'll get right on it.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
dont u think thats a bit much?
ALL our sigs?
ill check out my my sigs to see which ones i want for the animation

ima pick one more so just hold on a bit

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i was being sarastic but id be awesome though :p

omega u still need some work on making yur sigs unique ! ur bg s are pimp. but the way u utilize ur stock is not :p

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
i was being sarastic but id be awesome though :p

omega u still need some work on making yur sigs unique ! ur bg s are pimp. but the way u utilize ur stock is not :p
Um, yeah. I kind of figured that since you have like a million sigs. I could do it, but the file size would be extrordinary.

Just tell me which one you think is your best or your favorite, and I'll use that one to make an animated sig.

And Omega, I'm assuming you want me to use the sonic sig?

E123Omega

Smash Lord
no thanx demon
maybe another time
i want to make my best sigs so u can put them in the animation
so just wait a bit
eps how should i utilize my stock?
i can make backgrounds very well but i cant seem to make successful sigs
this gets rather annoying

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Wow... incredible sigs. I was wondering if perhaps you could make me one.

Pics: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/AncientRage/sasori9ai.jpg http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/AncientRage/sasori.jpg
Text: Master of Puppets
Sub text: Akasuna no Sasori
Background: Sand texture/look
Colors: Mostly sandy brown with some black with red text
Size: Whatever the standard forum size is

If you don't wanna have to put 2 pics into one sig I understand. Anyways, I'd really appreciate if you could make it for me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Eps: It's very sexy. Any possibility you could change some of those oranges to, purple?

Also, the "H" on "Death" is a little hard to make out.

The font for the main text is a little blurry altogether.

But over all, it's tight. I like the animation you did. :-D

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
yeah when i get to my computer i will. i thoguht it looked real nice in orange. purple is a smash ganondorf. the tp ganon is breaming with golds n gleams so its only natural i went with earthies instead of evil energy

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Background: You choose, try to make it match Fox please :D
Text: Leoneri (If you can make it black metallic or some kind of metallic)
Color (s) overall: Your choice, again, no opposite colors please.
Size: Whatever fits, my picture may need scaling down if you can do it, otherwise I will find another.
Maker: E123Omega
Animation: Pulsing

My pic: http://www.smbhq.com/users/sss/pics/fox.jpg (Its big so i'm pleading that you can scale it down cleanly, but as I said above, I will do what is needed to help you)

Thanks in advance, do what you can and i'll be happy. And I will remember to give the proper credit.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
yes we can scale nethign down......its scalinup that loses qualities........sheesh ppl......

its 2007........get with it........

resolution...............

(i find it funny how these ppl request a sig and suck up so much )

i love ebingn em

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
(i find it funny how these ppl request a sig and suck up so much )

i love ebingn em
HEY!! I like the sucking up, helps with my self-esteem... :freak:
*looks at last line*
OMG, Eps is speaking tongues!!

On a side note: My PhotoShop keeps acting up, so i have to re-install it when i get to the cave(home).

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I just said the scaling thing because its always given me trouble, and if I didn't "suck up" so much I would feel more like I was demanding a sig, which doesnt feel right.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this is what i want on my sig please:

I want a blue mario (melee version, or brawl), holding out his hand, like delevering a fireball or something. Out of his hand shoots a fireball, and my username, BlueFlames. Can you do that for me please? Thanks! If that's too hard or complicated for you, here is another thing i want:
i want a black diddy kong, blue mario, black game & watch, black dr. mario, white kirby, blue yoshi, and blue falco, all standing around each other, or something like that. and under the part where they're standing, i want my user name their, in Blue/Gold plated words, BlueFlames. And it also to be on fire. Can you do that, too? Thanks!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Pic: http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs11/i/200..._2dforever.jpg
also could you add your pulse animation and keep the red flame behind him as well. I know you said you can't do lightning animations, but could you just add some lightning to him for me.

Background: Could you change it so some medium-dark redish flames and brimstone type stuff

Size: As big as you make them

Author: Omega

Thanks again Omega
yur link is broken batman

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Wow... incredible sigs. I was wondering if perhaps you could make me one.

Pics: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/AncientRage/sasori9ai.jpg http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/AncientRage/sasori.jpg
Text: Master of Puppets
Sub text: Akasuna no Sasori
Background: Sand texture/look
Colors: Mostly sandy brown with some black with red text
Size: Whatever the standard forum size is

If you don't wanna have to put 2 pics into one sig I understand. Anyways, I'd really appreciate if you could make it for me.

Hmm... would you be willing to make my sig Epsilon?

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
done! sorry it took so long, but you gotta understand, my family shares the computer, so between my dad doing his thing on it, my bro being on it a lot, (forums) and THEN i gotta do about 4 or 5 forums too, so that makes me really busy just for the comp. and then there's the everyday chores, school, and plus i was out grocery shopping today.....so that accounts for everything.

anyway, wasn't trying to be mean. :) here ya go!

Top Bottom