• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow the Hedgehog

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
It's called paper back. Anyways I remember a librarian tried charging me $20 because he thought I was returning Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith late when I only got it half a week ago. ******* didn't realized that he looked up the wrong name and found a person's account with a similar name to mine's but his second last name was different from what i have. What a *******.

100links

Smash Ace
It's called paper back. Anyways I remember a librarian tried charging me $20 because he thought I was returning Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith late when I only got it half a week ago. ******* didn't realized that he looked up the wrong name and found a person's account with a similar name to mine's but his second last name was different from what i have. What a *******.
what a moron :ohwell: oh well

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Funny thing is that is the same library I checked out Shadow the Hedgehog at and tried it first hand. I hated it but I can see it clearly as all the rental game in the library (with the exception to Ace Aerial Combat to an extent) are reject or mere garbage games.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
It does but like I said they're all the reject games like Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, those Nickolodeon license games, and even Digimon games.

Peeze

Smash Master
Hey hey hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
StH is not a reject game, sure it was laking a lot, but is is not a reject game.
P.S. your library sucks.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Well obviously my library sucks. I only go there because I come after work and i need to get to a computer fast but if not I'd be using my computer at home. At least I get privacy and time at home.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
No worries there, at least. If, by some terrrible act of whatever vengeful god we all managed to piss off, Shadow managed to sneak his way into Brawl, there is absolutely no way he would end up as anything but a Sonic clone.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
You're saying it as if Zelda was posing with magic when it is second nature to her. Shadow never wielded a gun until that aweful game came out. He wielded Chaos Powers. Saying being pissed of seeing Zelda with magic may as well say you'll be pissed seeing Shadow with Chaos Powers.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
He did used weaker Chaos Attacks in Sonic Battle, didn't he. What else would all those dark element moves be from Shadow in Sonic Battle? Enhanced gloves? I don't think so and I think the concept of Shadow wielding a gun is unnessesary.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Chaos Powers is something different than the casual and untactical run-in-circles-in-hopes to-enemy-and-close-in-with-speedblitz like Sonic always does and for some reason it almost always works.

Peeze

Smash Master
You know whenever i said that(be4 you joined this thread) scores of people would ump up and down and scream aqbout how sonics more thant that, but he's not.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I get it. I am not really a Shadow fan myself, in fact i don't like him, but this guy sounds like he hates Shadow. My favorite Sonic character is Amy Rose anyways. Why not Amy for Brawl? Oh, that's right, she's not as elgible as Sonic since only 2 more third party characters can even fit and Sonic is main. Even Tails doesn't qualify.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
So that disproves Hidden Tigers theory that Shadow would be a clone of Sonic, he has the potential to be so much more.
Be quiet. Sure, you could go on and on for pages about how Shadow could use Chaos powers and emeralds and guns and whatever, but at the end of the day that doesn't change the facts. In all of the history of Smash Bros., characters with similar physical builds have had similar or identical movesets. Perhaps a visual aid is in order?

=

=

=

=

That's exactly how it would go down, and you know it. But all of this is pointless anyway. Shadow will not be in Brawl and that is that. Except for the chance he appears as a costume for Sonic...which is very likely...crap >_<

Peeze

Smash Master
"with similar physical builds"??!?!?!?!
Since when is C.F. even closely built like Ganondorf?!?!?!?!?1
Don't speak that blasphemy again...ever....seriously.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
I agree. It's not like Pikachu has C. Falcon's built, either, though it would be wierd yet comical. Still Sonic has top priority into making it out of the entire Sonic cast. Shadow just woon't make the Brawl cut.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
"with similar physical builds"??!?!?!?!
Since when is C.F. even closely built like Ganondorf?!?!?!?!?1
Don't speak that blasphemy again...ever....seriously.
Why else do you assume they went with Falcon's moveset for Ganondorf? The two have nearly identical wireframes. And besides that, if you remove all the armor, helmets, and accessories, they are virtually the same. Two humanoid, bi-pedal males of roughly the same height.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Shadow is more of a main character than Amy is. SA2, a good bit of Heroes, and Shadow the Hedgehog were all based on him. Amy's existence is more than cameo but less than starring.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Being in almost every new game in existance you're on the contrary. Since Amy Rose is a prominent member of Sonic's Team she is definately more of a main character than Shadow has been. Being Sonic's stalker it's abvious and just because Shadow had some roles doesn't make him a prominent in the Sonic series compared to the likes of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, or even Cream possibly. It's like saying just because a character like Mewtwo had a prominant role in his movie, more than Team Rocket's vague apperance in the movie, doesn't make him one of the most prominent characters in the Pokemon Universe like the main trainers, Team Rocket, or Pikachu. He is an important supporting character kinda like Shadow is of that type. It's just Shadow has been overhyped to death to see this clearly.

Besides, I remember before Sonic Heroes really put Sonic Team downhill Shadow was meant to be dead. Talk about main character.

PS: From the way the new generation of Sonic is steering it looks like Shadow may be more prominent afterall. Man, I just can't stand the emo hedgehog.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Being in almost every new game in existance you're on the contrary. Since Amy Rose is a prominent member of Sonic's Team she is definately more of a main character than Shadow has been. Being Sonic's stalker it's abvious and just because Shadow had some roles doesn't make him a prominent in the Sonic series compared to the likes of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, or even Cream possibly. It's like saying just because a character like Mewtwo had a prominant role in his movie, more than Team Rocket's vague apperance in the movie, doesn't make him one of the most prominent characters in the Pokemon Universe like the main trainers, Team Rocket, or Pikachu. He is an important supporting character kinda like Shadow is of that type. It's just Shadow has been overhyped to death to see this clearly.

Besides, I remember before Sonic Heroes really put Sonic Team downhill Shadow was meant to be dead. Talk about main character.

PS: From the way the new generation of Sonic is steering it looks like Shadow may be more prominent afterall. Man, I just can't stand the emo hedgehog.
Amy's emo.

Nah. I don't have a problem with her. I just don't like Big and Cream so her team was ruined for me on Heroes.

Did you mean Shadow is emo or Silver?

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Amy's emo.

Nah. I don't have a problem with her. I just don't like Big and Cream so her team was ruined for me on Heroes.

Did you mean Shadow is emo or Silver?
Amy is EMO?! WTF?! She's bubbly and borderline sleazy. For science's sake (southpark reference FTW!) she's friggin' pink....dude look...

Emo.

Cute, girly, eerily happy. Notice the emo kid is not cute, not ....well...never mind, but he still isn't happy, that's for **** sure!

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
I hate Shadow. He's an emo hedgehog who always manages to blow his chances. He is an emo for mourning about Maria all the time. Wolf over Amy? Are you aware Amy can smash through blast hauls with her hammer swings. With the combo of psycho you got a killer.

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
naota-kun is right about 1 thing

although many people may not like amy, her moves and the fact she is demented would suit the game well. her brawl move could be thinking about rejection and going berzerk with the hammer

(note: never give an unhappy woman a hammer)

Top Bottom