• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow the Hedgehog

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
He'd probably freeze time as his Super Special Smash ability, which would be broken because you can combo and the enemy won't even suffer knocback, which would rack up damage like crazy.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
You mean like make him Fox-like but faster? I guess it woudl match and I don't blame you. It's not like having a character harder to master than Fox killed anyone. It IS managable and when you master something like that you're nearly unstoppable.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
You mean like mixing up Lightning and Slo-Mo Melee, Shadow being the lightning and everyone else is slo-mo?

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, like I mentioned earlier all moves used against a slow enemy could have no knockback if it truly freezes or have the same knockback but propulsion from knockback is only slow down, making Shadow combo better.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but 5 to 7 seconds is enough time to rack up damage since a foe will be flying less faster, making Shadow's speed perfect enough to rack up huge damage without worrying about knocking enemies so far. It also prevents Shadown from being broken in terms of Super Smashes.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe Sakurai can keep these suggestions and ideas in note for a distantly new Super Smash Bros. game that comes after Brawl?

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Shadow being in SSBB would single handedly ruin the experience for me. Sonic I'm fine with, but no more than one Sonic character (Especially Shadow) should be in it, they could fill that second space with a character that actually doesn't suck ***, like Megaman.

some random freak

Smash Journeyman
Shadow being in SSBB would single handedly ruin the experience for me. Sonic I'm fine with, but no more than one Sonic character (Especially Shadow) should be in it, they could fill that second space with a character that actually doesn't suck ***, like Megaman.
1 character can't ruin a game no matter how bad

and shadow is the least likely character to ruin a game (exept his own)

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Shadow the Hedgehog, you mean like the utterly shameful trash Sonic Team created? You have to be kidding me. That game sucked nuts it's not funny. It's not Atari 3200's ET: The Extraterrestrial bad but it still sucked.

100links

Smash Ace
Shadow the Hedgehog, you mean like the utterly shameful trash Sonic Team created? You have to be kidding me. That game sucked nuts it's not funny. It's not Atari 3200's ET: The Extraterrestrial bad but it still sucked.
it wasent that bad.....WHAT AM I SAYING? YES IT WAS! :urg:....that game was a discrace to my gamecube and my eyes....its like...like....the zelda cdi games all over again :urg: and seriously those sucked

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
It wasn't NEARLY that bad.

It was better than Heroes. The game play still needed tweaking and the story was bad but that IS what the Sonic universe is like. If you liked the old "stories" but not the current ones it's because they couldn't have cutscenes and stuff the way they do now. This is Sonic. Get used to it. Shadow actually got good reviews from some people. Not everyone is going to like the same games. It sold well enough so they have to be doing something right. (btw I was disappointed in Shadow but I still play it occasionally.)

Also, 100links? You forgot, "HELP WE'RE BEING SUCKED IN!"

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Comparing it to be slightly better than ET: The Extraterrestrial was an exaggeration but STH was still horrible compared to some better Sonic games like the Genesis Era and Advance Series.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
LOL, is this making fun of how the characters in the new Sonic Team 3D games, especially Shadow the Hedgehog, where the characters repeat their lines over and over like a broken record player?

100links

Smash Ace
LOL, is this making fun of how the characters in the new Sonic Team 3D games, especially Shadow the Hedgehog, where the characters repeat their lines over and over like a broken record player?
shadow:"THIS IS WHO I AM!!!111!!11"
vector:FYND DAH CUMPOOTAH RUM! (>.o)
amy:WEEEE!
the ******** bee i mean...charmy...:"OH SHADOW YOUR SO COOL!" :urg:
sonic:"YAHOO!"
link:"HYA-" oh wait....

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
You know what they say! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

The first time I fought that boss his line started to repeat before he finished. So he was saying it 4 or 5 times at once.

Something to that effect.

Also the lines
Where is that **** emerald.
Find the computer room.
and You know what they say! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

are basically an internet phenomenon.

Also. YES! ALL HAIL NINTENDO!!!

Where else could we get possibilities like this?

100links

Smash Ace

The first time I fought that boss his line started to repeat before he finished. So he was saying it 4 or 5 times at once.

Something to that effect.

Also the lines
Where is that **** emerald.
Find the computer room.
and You know what they say! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

are basically an internet phenomenon.

Also. YES! ALL HAIL NINTENDO!!!

Where else could we get possibilities like this?

poor pikachu...ge got pwned by the pwner of pwnage snake

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
How can it LACK a sound card? It's standard. Bullcrap if the librarians know how to take a sound card out.

"Let's cut this Slave cord out. Slavery is wrong." XD

Never let a librarian do computer maintenance.

Naota-Kun

Smash Journeyman
Librarians can kiss my ***. Those souless jerks deserve to get the living **** beaten out of them. Plus Reps fro me, too o_~.

Top Bottom