• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SG Tournaments - Tournament results - Next one TBA

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Updated with results, more info for upcoming tournaments and a clan ladder based on the average of participating clan members in the tournaments.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun one tho there were alot of byes XD

I think a team tourny would be good.

EDIT-Dont forget those vids

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
The bye's are natural for double elimination tournaments like this.

I *might* be able to make the weekend tournament. Keep us updated on when it's gonna be. Thanks Neph.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I'll be uploading the finals on youtube, first match is up, see first post for link.

malva00

Smash Master
sorry I had to forefit, my friends computer was no good, I was lagging like hell O.O

I plan to make the next one hopefully for sure!
Hey felix check out this post from gamefaqs

"Dear Noobs,

If any of you want a smash bros *** kicking, you can message me at nassart972 on AIM or call my cell 469-323-0630. Me and some friends are from the Dallas area and are looking for some competition if anyone wants a good beating feel free to contact me at any time and if I dont answer then I will call you back. Ask for Casey if you want to call me.

-Casey ^_^ "

felix45

Smash Lord
OH GOD I LOVE YOU
thank you sooooo much!

umbrasquall also lives in my area, I'm sure he'll be happy to see this as well :D

*sniffs*
I smell free money....

Quaz

Smash Master
I'd be up for the teams tourney, but I dont think anyone would be willing to team with me because Im terrible

so maybe I will try teaming with a CPU >_>

D

Deleted member

anybody wanna team with captain blowjob? under clan [teamblowjob]

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i need a teammate... but im not too great... im a lil worse than cap'n blowjob up here

i tend to be a lot better in teams though... but its probly cuz ppl don't play teams much and don't quite play the team game

Moocow007

Smash Ace
ok i guess im just gonna team with Bawk or something cuz you guys blatantly blew off my post and copied it for your own team needs.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So what? Do we just get the IRC thing and join the ssb channel and then were signed up? Or is there somthin further than that.
- Dapuffster

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Yep, when we start everyone who is on IRC will tell me their team through /msg since the channel will be moderated and I will then make the brackets and announce everything after.

felix45

Smash Lord
ugh neph you said I had hours to go do chores!

zero and I could have very well placed high :(

oh well you are holding regular tourneys and dealing with a bunch of people who act like idiots I'm sure, so long as I get another chance to do teams its all good :)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
yea sorry about that. I was a bit sarcastic when I said that, but it kinda turned out true somewhat anyways since everyone was so effin slow

felix45

Smash Lord
****it! I cant see sarcasm through text! after you said that I was like "ok good I'll go do chores and be back in an hour" and closed out of IRC.

and then an hour later finals were going on and we got eliminated because I wasn't there :(

but it is ok I'll be sure to stick around next time for sure.

MattNF

Smash Lord
WTF? my team didn't forfeit.

Also I won't be at the next tournament since Smashtality 3 is that same day.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Well forfeit can also be caused if one of your teammate isn't here or if you are too slow to play your matches.

Really, I'm not doing a 1h30 long first round again ~

MattNF

Smash Lord
Well forfeit can also be caused if one of your teammate isn't here or if you are too slow to play your matches.

Really, I'm not doing a 1h30 long first round again ~
I couldn't find out our next match since I was banned from the IRC chat for some reason. :ohwell:

Top Bottom