• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (Jan 3/4)

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on getting the brackets cleaned up and in one file for AiB submission.

Byuusan, hope this doesn't come off as dickish, but could you please use a format like "Username (Character) vs Username (Character)" or something when uploading the videos? Makes it much easier for people to search on YouTube. So like "Koskinator (Ganondorf) vs SuPeRbOoM (Snake)"
I always do that, but im going to do that after i done all the uploads first, im more concerned it on youtube then who is who., it would take me at least a hour to do it but meh.

Metà

Smash Master
im ready to be back in action. what the next tourney at SFU?
Well, I don't know if Jack is hosting anymore in the near future, but the next MAJOR one (aka any tournament hosted by me) will be in late April.

Here's what you should all expect at Tri-Smash 3:
-as usual, events in ALL 3 smash games
-crew battles
-more TV's/set-ups
-more space (2 rooms)
-more players (including OOP)
-more time
-more $$$
-more awesome
and also
-premiere viewing of the EPIC compilation video for TS2 (in the works)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
ya nathan u so lazy

and I could've sworn that knee + rest was on me lol
omg if you felt it too than it must have been so impactfull that the entire world ended at that moment, only for a moment.

It was on me though lol
green missile lags <_<

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well if you do go theres a couple of players willing to do a series of money matches to pay for some of your trip. It's how BC funds OOS :D

dieslow

Smash Ace
yea.. dieslow vs raynex pls

rusty i was just kidding mayne please upload.. singles winners and grand finals have yet to be uploaded =[

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
All Videos are done uploading!

GOD FINALLY, i demand a thophy for this

btw, there are mistakes on matches so corrections would help, after all, this is hte first time i done a massive uploading

dieslow

Smash Ace
ty for uploading so much stuff, ill give u 5 bux next smashfest or something
the matches with me vs falsefalco are winners finals not friendlies, there should be 2 more though to end the set.

Metà

Smash Master
All Videos are done uploading!

GOD FINALLY, i demand a thophy for this

btw, there are mistakes on matches so corrections would help, after all, this is hte first time i done a massive uploading
Where's the rest of my matches with FalseFalco + Superboom? And my set with Adam in low tier?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Nice work uploading, quality is superb.

You just need to put proper naming next time "DieSlow (Fox) vs FalseFalco (Marth) 1" etc..

Top Bottom