• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sfl Brawl Tournaments

chckn

Smash Ace
arent happening. If anyone is interested I can set another one up at the Miami Lakes PNT.

*ALSO, IF ANYONE AROUND MIAMI WANTS TO PLAY SC4 HOLLER AT ME THROUGH PM. IM TRYIN TO START PLAYING.

nevershootme

Smash Master
um... you do know we still have FIU available, just haven't even put up the balls to talk to the people to set it up. also I'm coming back to north miami so definitely we can get together to play. there's also a brawl tournament with items though happening this weekend i assume somewhere

not to mention seibrik's at zp on the weekend after 1st week of classes start

contact me on Aim otherwise. I have SC4 available too, but on 360.

chckn

Smash Ace
yeah if you could set something up again at FIU that would be mad chill. Ill give you a call tomorrow probably if you wanna play sc4.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I would like the PnT Miami to host another tourney. 8-Bit if you can host an FIU one too I'll try to make it there if I can.

Top Bottom