• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (04-28-07)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
All right OC George was at my house this past weekend, we played some mario party 1!!!, but i talked to him about brining the MCS, he said he'd talk to him about it. Also, at SF: E, George said we should play it this time with a fourth, so anyone who wants to play post so we can make sure we have enough controllers.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Play what, foos?

Also, Peach Masta, last time you checked was a long time ago. I'm out of practice.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
haha nah it was only like 3 or 4 months and besides you can get back to being just as good. You had quite a mean Falcon back in the day.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Foos, Mario Party 1 runs at like 1 frame per second, so it's not a good judge. At least get like a recent Mario Party or use smash, which has a bunch of good ways.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
James, you're no fun, 1 frame per second is where it's at. Alright since it was the only way i could win james you win our little contest.
Also, timmy you can put me as confirmed, also buzz is going in jame's car. So that's another person to add into the pot. I Also think that we should do a 2 v 2 back at your place..

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
I got the days off from my job, and I have funds to purchase random foods. Any requests? omg I'm tired.

Check out my new sig, you freakshows. /flex

FoosJr

Smash Ace
SHIN!!! nice sig, also I have some food requests pretzels and because i know james is gonna say it i'll say it now, goldfish, it's the snack that smiles back.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Pffff-lol
Sure sure, i'll start a list.
Oh, this is at big city gamin. I can't bring food in there. I may be increadibly stupid (but not increadibly drunk-stfu james) but did we schedual, this time, enough "TIME" to get R Dunnn?
for some reason three hours seems like a short ammount of time. I suppose if we have ample TV'age, we can burn through the scrubs fast. EZ button for the win.

In any event. I'll probably make a stash of junk at the Timmy and Tommy fortress for when we get done with the 1v1's at BCG (Big Crapy Garage)

Pretzels -yaaaaaaay
Goldfish -for james (no you don't get a slab of angus beef. Ya Carnivore)
Pleasurable company in the form of a blow-up doll equiped with techno beats as it erects itself for -....fooz /facepalm

Anything else? I'm throwing money around, just lemi know, and I'll see what I can cook up for us.

Timmy and Tommy, i'll bring trash cans and try to make things orderly.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Love the new sig, ~Shin~! We have the bigger and better trash cans you left here last time. I found the "other" card-table, and it's in my room, so bring the "not other" card table if you want.

Food request: bosc pears.

Foos, don't forget to remind me that I put your cell phone adapter in the shoe box.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
ok t1mmy i'll make sure that i remeber to remind you to remind shin to remind james to remind me that i remind you to tell you that the cell phone adapter is in the shoe box.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
T!mmy i gots an idea, we should make a fort again, and i'll bring 20 questions. James and Buzz have priority in our fort, just because they were in it last time. Also for food we should have more vegan pasta that was good stuff.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Foos, you're too good at predictions. Also, I'd want to play Mario Party 1 for non-button mash contests, so you should still try to bring it. I got 20 Questions from Easter, and mine is unopened, so we should use mine instead of yours.

Shin - If you're not drunk, then why are you spelling it "increadible"? But yeah, I will see you this weekend for some Goldfish Cracker hoarding.

Jesse isn't coming, just for anyone that thought he was.

I'm teaming with Bart.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Bart, no i don't think that kevin is coming, something about no more than a 30 min drive from his house. Which is rediculous but w/e i guess i can understand it.
James, ok we'll use your 20 Q's and play mario party 1 in our indestructible fort. You should come over on Friday as early as you can because I have no school on Fridays from now on. Actually if all goes as planned I'll been in college next year with my amazing gramr.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Who's Kevin?

James - you know i'm a terrible speller, i'm not drunk...even though its 2:50 in the morning, and i'm sipping some hot Sake... -sigh-
Bosch Pears? ... I get one this time though. >_< you guys ates them allz last time!

OC George

Smash Apprentice
*Sigh*

Foos - I did tell you that i might be coming to this, but the not going is kinda outweighing the going. Ive been way outta practice. Buzz isnt even sure if he wants to go. I dont know. Ill give it more thought before the weeks end. Mario Party does sound like fun though.... :)

As for University of Oregon ( if i do go +T!mmy's permission ) - If i go, im going to bring three others, hopefully, about all of equal skill to me (if not better) so maybe after all, we might have our civil war! Beavers > Ducks :p

Jesse - Your affecting my decision greatly by not going. ;(

anyway, first post in a while!!!!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Just when everyone and their dog decides to go to this SF:E I have to post saying I might not be there. Kind of crazy, huh?

I'll probably be at a beach house this weekend.
I wish I could be in two places at once, like maybe if I had some kind of clone of me to be at SF:E... maybe some kind of clone who has a name very similar to mine but plays Kirby instead of Pichu...
Oh well, I'll send Pichu_t0mmy along with everyone like Shin did with Ganondorf_Shin to all those TANGs.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
OC, go on AIM more so I can convince you to go.

Foos, if Buzz isn't going, that might work out for other people to go in my car. Still plan on having him come and he gets priority seats.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Alright I just talked to him today and he said that he wants to go he just might not have the money so I said I'll cover for him. So he'll most likely end up going. And wtf at T0MMY at not going to an SF:E tournament... Forget the beach, you can go there any time, SF:E is now.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
t0mmy, send Pichu_t0mmy to the beach otherwise I won't be entering Teams.

It's not like the beach is going to disappear after this weekend.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to say this, I know you will all be heart-broken after you read what I have to type, so prepare yourselves.

I will not be able to make this SF:E. I am sorry that I got all of your hopes up by saying that I might be going, but I just had to get it over with, I couldn't bare the weight that was on my chest(And I can bench 250) I am sorry that I had to put it so bluntly and directly but that is the only way I know had to do it and you guys will live.

Have fun without me!:)

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Well, James has to be there or else I won't be there, so I think that he will, speaking of which, Bart are you srsly not going to this? I wanted to play you again.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Southern Oregon is so funny.

I'm still going, I am bringing my DS + Pokemon, who else has pokemon? I want to make some poffins, so I'll be stocking up on berries.

People who I'm bringing, where am I picking you all up?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
OK so i just got word that buzz and Oc George aren't going, that means no mario party 1. So if someone else from northern Oregon needs a ride nows there chance to claim it. We should take Kevin.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Wow... if Kevin goes then that sucks for me, cause I never get to play with him ;/.

brdy_

Smash Lord
You should go, Bart. You gotta get a LITTLE bit of playing in before I get there. $5 MM 3/5 when I visit?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey guys, if a lot of people show up I may be able to have the smashfest (non-BCG part) at my mom's house. This means more room for everyone. It's in Springfield and thoguht I'd see everyone's opinions on it.

My apartment = awesome (downtown Eugene), but small
My mom's house = bigger living room, but in Springfield.

Oh yeah, as some of you may notice, I hate doing money matches. I sort of want to get over that since I quit "non-competitive" Smash. So, $1 money matches (My Kirby vs. your anything). Best of either 1 or 3, your choice. I'm hoping this will help me get over my distaste for taking people's money. :rotfl: The catch is I'm going to record them, so if you get pwn'd by Kirby prepared to be embarassed.

Comment on the above two topics. kthnkzbai.

Top Bottom