• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexiest Mod 2007 (Latest update: 12/8, 10:30 PM CENTRAL)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
THAT'S IT YOU'RE ALL BANNED >=(

Edit: except Blackadder
I supported you too :p Don't worry we'll show them all when you reign glorious victory as the Sexiest Mod Alive!

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Nice pictures, a shocking amount of this staff is attractive, anyones game.

I never expected a post like this from an '01 member, lol.
Heck, man, the only reason I came back was for the b... um... the biscuits! yeah!

Dangit, one of 'em's got a wife? And she's a mod too? Man, all the years I've glanced around this is a first.

Hey, um... while I'm thinkin' about it... Are any of the guys from olden days still around? Bazooka Lucca? Gideon? Giygas? Starcraft? Evil Eye? EvilToad01? SomeWarioGuyWhoseNameEscapesMe... Um... Who Else... dangit... Conker T Squirrel? Prob'ly not. I notice McFox lost the 9 and made a real good name for himself, though. And Kokichi's got hot chicks... Way to go, man. I don't recognize the other people. The name Azua does ring a bell though... Hm...

Anyways, back to slightly related...

Mrs. Bahamut, I sincerely request that you just let these things take their course. You have a very lovely photograph, and I am most certain you have a chance. I mean, simply being a mod makes you legal tender for nominations, and I don't think it's fair to just excuse yourself from the contest; in a way, it makes it unbalanced because not all mods ar ebeing considered. Just let people put down their names and give it no more thought. It can't possibly hurt you, right?

Oh, by the way... Who's Matt?:psycho:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys

Sexiest Mod is right there.
Yeahuhz.
What the hell. You look almost EXACTLY like Nate from The Format.

(Ignore me on the right; Nate's on the left. Just be glad I'm not a mod--yet. ;))

And Kokichi = sex.

Top Bottom