• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexier than Sheik: A Link Combo Video

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Mmmm very nice. Makes me want to make a new vid.... maybe I will. My old one seems kinda.... incomplete. :p But very nice combos man. Props to ya.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
@ blu
thanks

@ sasook

It gets me in trouble if you saw the bloopers >.>

@arkive
Doesn't mean he can't be sexy.. and while Sheik may be a girl, she does LOOK like a dude! (all part of the disguise...)

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
on that note, why exactly is this called sexier than shiek? It could've been called something relating to havokk (like the rest of the video)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I was brawling a friend, best 3/5 with my Sheik.... when I won (all 3)

he said "**** your Sheik is sexy.... and I heard you took up Link? Mind doing another 3/5?"

me: "sure, why not"

Beat him (again, but with fancier stuffs. lol)

He said: "dude O_o your Links sexier then your Sheik!"

Me: "hmm...."

/end of story

Swordplay

Smash Lord
2 other Link's, and I don't know :3 someone from the king of Wifi thread
...I know it wasn't me. I play White Link.....I also woulda remembered getting rapped like that. Only Dolphinz ***** me like that. All our games were close...

Nice vid anyway......Sexier than Shiek....prolly...but not ZSS :O

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I assume your adressing blu Link as 1, you said the word offline and 2, you both live in NJ.....

Sniff Sniff.....I hate being isolated in the midwest......At least we got chicago style deep dish pizza :D

Top Bottom