• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Prod-responding. My notebook died this weekend so I'll be using someone else's pc for a while. I'll be reading and posting now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
There's alao zero way marshy legitamatly believes im scum. Such an opportunistic push i dont even. Clear as day they're not putting ANY content out there. Just setting up a Degu/Kuz TvS connection which works in their favor regardless of who is lynched.

Yall better remember this ***in post if they win as an indepenant I swear to god ya'll need to wake up.
I don't see how this explains anything though.

Don't you also think that DGSR/yourself is TvS? How is Swishy setting that up?

and besides, you've been calling Swishy indy since the game started

now why would you want to do that... ?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
In a way Kary I really like you idk if its a mate in your QT telling you to just remain calm at all cost with every post or you just really bottled your early play but your recent posts scream townie

Be a doll and vote deg. He'll pop scum and then Swiss' prophecy will clear me.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
kuz jumping on me like this is making me doubt my read on him now.
How so?

He's been suspecting you as the third scum team member this whole game, so what's different in this scenario?

being a **** to joey doesn't really do him any favours or get him closer to achieving his goal, unles he just wants to shut joey up and not have an argument about why you're scum.

he's trying to swag through to the lynch he wants. that could be laziness, it could be scum bravado, or it could be not wanting to let his target wriggle out by getting bogged down in an argument.

but what do i think of Swishy? I find it reassuring that they're townreading myself and Kantrip. If we both end up dead in a ditch before Swishy, then I might have something to worry about. Beyond that I haven't seen enough to be able to say. town lean.
The way you're describing your read on Swish makes you sound completely null, I don't see how you even have a town lean on him.
Earlier in this game you were pretty much 100% sold on the Degausser slot today IIRC, why is Kuz now your slot of choice? Be specific.

This 180 of opinion just because Kuz drew fangs and back lashed on Potassium is a bit weird considering that he is almost instinctively backing down on Kuz. I don't like it. I haven't properly read the thread, but I don't see reason for Potassium to completely drop his Kuz vote and go after Kary.

How legitimate do you think Potassium's case on Kary is ATM?

If kuz was lashing out in desperation to get a lynch other than his, he would go for a wagon he's already set in motion. Going for me as the first vote in the fashion he did is not logical in such a situation and looks more like legit frustration.

Kary, I don't like how you've been so very fine with my slot, and as soon as I say something negative about you I get phrases like "i'm told you have a solid townread on dgsr (that i'm still not sure the reasoning for)" when before, to my knowledge, you did not have a problem with that because I was also townreading you without reasoning.

It bugs me that you immediately act differently towards me when I show the slightest sliver of question and doubt. It's jumping the gun a little because all I did was ask you for elaboration and your demeanor instantly shifts to a much more feral, vicious Kary.

kuz has bugged me because he has latched onto a silly connection case he made in RvS phase and has continued to push for it. He calls you and Deg scum, and says you are scum independently from each other, yet his case revolves around some sort of bussing/distancing connection that, frankly, is utter crap. I will not be swayed from my belief that at least one of the two of you is town.

I was totally content with trucking along with my Kary and Deg townreads and lynching kuz, but now I think Kary got too hasty and revealed himself as a little scummy in the confusion of the shift of power. Kary was riding the Deg train along with Swishy and kuz. Kuz was spouting that Kary and Deg were both scum. I came in and called them both town and called kuz scum (in part cuz his theory was bad, in part cuz I didn't like how all his reads were wrong). Swishy catches the scent of a new wagon and hops on kuz instead of Deg. Kary swaps over to the new kuz wagon while keeping the option to switch back to Deg open, and using very non-committed wording as shown in his #504. Kary's reasoning for switching is something about "rereading Deg" but I'm really not satisfied with his answer and when I asked for more I didn't get a whole lot. Instead, Kary started acting more hostile towards me when he hadn't had a problem with me all game.

Vote: Kary

Read that guys, it's good for you. And give me thoughts. My mind is still very open to kuz but that move by Kary bugs me a lot more.

Do you think Kary has justifiable reasoning for switching wagons? I can see scum and non scum reasons for playing the way Kary has been playing but personally, I feel like there isn't enough context regarding Kary yet to call heads or tails which is an issue by itself.

Kuz started lashing out at me when I expected him to push harder for either you or Kary. Going for me doesn't make sense in his position which made me doubt the read.

At the exact same time, Kary jumped on the kuz wagon and I questioned him a bit about it to see what his reasoning was for doing so. He got more hostile than I was expecting from that question and it made me doubt my townread on him.

That's what's up with my reconsideration. Also read the thread plz
I do see something I don't like in that Kary post, but it's not the hostility. Kary's slot has been hostile this entire game.

quote="BadWolf28738, post: 15731137, member: 210498"]
After that wonderfully long reading of the entire damn game, I've come to the conclusion of this: Either Kuz or Degusser can die. I could care less which atm, both will give me the information that I want from a lynch.

Swiss, lead me.

Marshy, die.

:applejack:[/quote]

Pick Kuz or Degausser. Make a stand. I don't want to see you being a sheep for whichever side has more support.
Also, explain the "Marshy, die."

Lol yeah no way I'm join a wagon with Degu and Kary on it.

Degu why did you vote block Dabuz?

Defiantly can get behind Kary wagon but I want this answered.
Sorry if I missed it, but what do you think about Kary? What's your read on the slot?

Degausser said:
Feelin' like a weird defensive bus
Feel it, feel it~

Not comfortable with the way this question is phrased to funnel into a binary

These two can go, Doctor Hardbody
Feel it, feel it~​
Mind elaborating on why you weren't comfortable with the the question being funneled into a binary?

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.
Vote: Degausser

Vig hits kuz on townflip, Rajam on a scumflip. Doc on me regardless. If the other half wants to push elsewhere he has my approval. But Degauss is scum and the longer the dayphase goes the more stupid, irrelevant **** will be posted despite the game already having a solid direction. So everyone ignore the ******** "more discussion is inherently protown" mindset that plagues the room and don't take forever to end the phase.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

Vig hits kuz on townflip, Rajam on a scumflip. Doc on me regardless. If the other half wants to push elsewhere he has my approval. But Degauss is scum and the longer the dayphase goes the more stupid, irrelevant **** will be posted despite the game already having a solid direction. So everyone ignore the ******** "more discussion is inherently protown" mindset that plagues the room and don't take forever to end the phase.
Vig hits Kantrip on scumflip lets be honest.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Fine with Vig hitting Kuz on town flip if that happens, of not we lynch him tomorrow and I actually have to reevaluate.

Degausser

Circus|soup
I know there can be town rbers. What im saying is that the fashion in which he used his role block screams self preservation. Not to mention blatantly crumbing other abilities.
We never crumbed anything. We did, however, try to serve scum some tasty wifom.
I forgot to answer this non-sarcastically.

RR and acro are still on my suspicion list. Could be BW or Rajam. And I wouldn't clear Swishy if you flipped scum. But it's early doors, i'm sure i'll narrow it down eventually.
The underlined is something everyone should follow, very glad to see this.
Unvote; Vote: Deg

I would stake my entire mafia reputation on them being scum after their 527.
Welp. Try not to choke when you're forced to eat these words later.

For the sake of your mafia reputation, I hope you're scum.
Deggy claim and skip the town JoaT approach please
I've pretty much claimed everything. I'm Safer Sephiroth, Town Vote Blocker. I have three abilities. During the Day phase, I can use Pale Horse; that voteblocks a player for 24hours (which means Dabuz should be good to go now). During the Night Phase, I can use Heartless Angel, which will voteblock a player for the entirety of the next Day phase. Finally, I have Super Nova, which I can use during the Day phase to voteblock someone for the rest of the Day, but it's one-shot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't see how this explains anything though.

Don't you also think that DGSR/yourself is TvS? How is Swishy setting that up?

and besides, you've been calling Swishy indy since the game started

now why would you want to do that... ?
ALL OF HIS READS HAVE BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE GAME STARTED

ALL

OF

THEM

Vote: th3kuzinator

Switching to Kary was dumb, kuz is the play.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like one of kuz's first post he's like "Kary and Deg are scum, the third is probably Kantrip. Swishy is SK"

Look at his stances now and tell me what the **** is right about this picture. And he's flopped between Kary and Deg and me with his votes, so it's obvious he'd go for any of these. Nabe is riding his **** all the way to any wagon he wants, and I don't think he actually believes any of those reads. He needs to go.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz who is the play toDay? What is your read on Kary?

Degausser, I read the whole thread again and def. feel comfortable with his lynch.

This should put him at L-1

If Degausser flips town, someone NK Kuz please kthanx.

Kary is suspicious to me regardless of flips.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Eww. Why NK kuz if Deg flips town? I thought you were fine with the Deg lynch? Why not NK you if Deg flips town?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Eww. Why NK kuz if Deg flips town? I thought you were fine with the Deg lynch? Why not NK you if Deg flips town?
Well, I don't see a reason to NK me. What reason can you think of?

I don't feel comfortable with Kuz's slot anymore and will only feel comfortable with it if Deg flips scum.

Degausser

Circus|soup
Had to Like for the Pilgrim clip.

I guess that's hammer? Someone kill kuz toNight. Don't take your eyes off Swishy or Nabe. Don't get hung up on Kary too much (deserves attention, but I foresee other players flying under the radar due to too much time spent on Karebear).

Aaaaand, I think that's all I have to say, unless my other head would like to add anything.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Had to Like for the Pilgrim clip.

I guess that's hammer? Someone kill kuz toNight. Don't take your eyes off Swishy or Nabe. Don't get hung up on Kary too much (deserves attention, but I foresee other players flying under the radar due to too much time spent on Karebear).

Aaaaand, I think that's all I have to say, unless my other head would like to add anything.

Before the flip, can you give a quick reads list?

Degausser

Circus|soup
Ruy town
Kantytown
Joey lean town
Kary lean town
KevMo null
Nabe null
Kuz scum

I like Swishy, but like I said, don't take your eyes off the slot.

Rajam/BW/Dabuns/Acrostic need investigating.

Kuz and Swish probably aren't aligned. scum team is in kuz, Kev, Nabe, Raj, Acro if I were to hazard a guess.

Swishy

Watch me go against everything you believe.

Repeating for the masses.

kuz, you didn't just place your reputation on Degausser's flip; you placed your life. Here's a nice message for the people.

KUZ IS GETTING ****ED UP BEYOND ALL BELIEF TOMORROW ON A TOWNFLIP. DON'T FALL FOR HIS BULL**** AND STOP DICKRIDING HIM ALREADY. VIG SHOOT THE UTTER **** OUT OF THIS DUDE TO DO EVERYONE IN THIS GAME A GARGANTUAN FAVOR AND RID US OF HIM.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well, I don't see a reason to NK me. What reason can you think of?

I don't feel comfortable with Kuz's slot anymore and will only feel comfortable with it if Deg flips scum.
But you think that Deg is scum, right? Why do your problems with kuz go away in the case that your top scumpick is correct? Are they TvS to you?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cop on kuz or Swishy and vig on dabuz or Kary on a townflip. On a scumflip I have to reassess everything so I don't know.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Surprise! We were town.

Shout-outs to Jerkus for being a great hydra partner throughout and dealing with the mound of bull**** that has surfaced from this awful ego-driven game. At least we die knowing Kuz will follow suit and hopefully people can get their **** together and win this game instead of being bullied by "Power Players" to vote innocent townies like ourselves. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Kantrip

Kantplay
#591 reeks of trying to set up 2 lynches from the start. It's like they wanted kuz more the whole time, but knew they could get Deg first and piggyback off of kuz making that wagon, blaming him for it in the process and killing him off.

Swishy/Kary/dabuz for team. kuz probably the indy.

Doc on me and I will carry this game.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
#591 reeks of trying to set up 2 lynches from the start. It's like they wanted kuz more the whole time, but knew they could get Deg first and piggyback off of kuz making that wagon, blaming him for it in the process and killing him off. Swishy/Kary/dabuz for team. kuz probably the indy. Doc on me and I will carry this game.
Lol.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Repeating for the masses.

kuz, you didn't just place your reputation on Degausser's flip; you placed your life. Here's a nice message for the people.

KUZ IS GETTING ****ED UP BEYOND ALL BELIEF TOMORROW ON A TOWNFLIP. DON'T FALL FOR HIS BULL**** AND STOP ****RIDING HIM ALREADY. VIG SHOOT THE UTTER **** OUT OF THIS DUDE TO DO EVERYONE IN THIS GAME A GARGANTUAN FAVOR AND RID US OF HIM.
Lol.

Top Bottom