• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 28, 2014] Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! (Walnut, CA)

WHA?

Smash Ace
Haha
THnks for updating this. I feeel like I am the only one who benefits from your post.

Will be selling Controllers at this (if anyone reads this........anyone?)

ap0calypse

Smash Rookie
These still happen every Sunday, right? I'm thinking of heading to one or two a month.
Also, is there still a need for cubes/CRTs? My CRT is tiny (15 inches) but I'd be more than happy to bring it if it'd make things smoother.

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
Are super smash sundays every sunday or just these dates, some SoCal guys were heading over on the 30th of March which is tomorrow

Last edited:

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
Anyone wanna team? I am not very good (yet) and I play Sheik, Falcon, Falco.

Best Asura ARAD

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gyran_ssb
alright, so, a bit of a rookie to the competitive smash scene, only been going to MacD's Mayhems and only since late march. I've always been thinking about if I could make it to one of these and realizing I don't have anything I have to wake up early to in the morning this sunday, I was wondering if there's to be another SSS this sunday? My understanding is that it's a continuous weekly or bi-weekly, however since this hasn't been updated for two months...are we waiting on a winter season?
I suppose if that's the case it would be easier to come on winter break.

Top Bottom