• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 19, 2015] SSB4 Online Wii U Tournament (online)

Superluigi252

Smash Rookie
NNID
superluigi252
Holy snap, I had no idea why I just posted the same thing three times. I am terribly sorry about that!

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Sign me up please. My NNID is Reggie

Redslasher

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rektslasher
Yo I signed up for the competition yesterday and its gonna be my first competition so i have no idea what to do so i have a few questions if someone would be willing to help me out
  1. how are we going to add each other online so we can even play vs each other?
  2. whats time does the tournament actually start at? cause the time here and the one on the tournament website are different so i'm a little confused
  3. how can you confirm wins/loses
Thats about it i think so if anyone could answer these questions for me it would be nice also sry for my noobness

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I said through confirmations on posts these would be a series of tournaments held every two weeks. That is why you post your NNID and chat through the challonge.com discussion. Which we can use for communication and reporting scores which I will update. That is why I required you make a challonge.com account (which is free) and follow this link:
http://challonge.com/smashwiiu4
Thank you for your concerns and questions. The tournament starts at 12pm MST and check in is at 11:30am MST on Challonge.com in that link provided. For this singles tournament it will end at 3pm MST meaning the tournament for singles will last 3 hours not 6. I have 12 - 6 for in case we hold two tournaments in one day.
Update: there are currently 21 entrants out of 32.

Last edited:

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Heads Up: if we need more people to even out the bracket I will join the tournament
Loks are you the same guy from challenge.com? if you are you are in the bracket already. If not let me know.

Update: we currently have 23 entrants out of 32 for this tournament.

Last edited:

Marlz44

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarlzTriHearts44
3DS FC
0619-3697-2267
I don't get home until 2pm EST which is 30 minutes after the check in starts. I will have to drop my first match, unless you want to delay my match and do the others and some round 2 matches first.
But if not, I can play in the losers bracket. (Got asked to work the morning shift. xD) Better to participate then not at all. :D

Last edited:

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I don't get home until 2pm EST which is 30 minutes after the check in starts. I will have to drop my first match, unless you want to delay my match and do the others and some round 2 matches first.
But if not, I can play in the losers bracket. (Got asked to work the morning shift. xD) Better to participate then not at all. :D
I can see if I can hold your match a few minutes but so you know you wont be out its double elimination. if you take too long i can just move you to losers bracket.
Update: I shuffled the seeds and entered myself in the tournament making 24 out of 32 entrants in the brackets and Marl44 you are in R2.
Link: http://challonge.com/smashwiiu4

Last edited:

Marlz44

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarlzTriHearts44
3DS FC
0619-3697-2267
Awesome! Thanks so much, it means a lot! I'm really excited for this! :D And yeah, if I can't make my R2 match still, I'll just play in the losers bracket like you said. Do I communicate with you all through the Challonge discussion tomorrow?

LeonHyuuga

Smash Rookie
Your in.
Update: we now have 27 participants out of 32 entrants.
I know I'm way way late but I literally just signed up for smash boards hoping to find some tournies. My NID is LeonHyuuga I'm gonna go back up and sign up on the challenge website I'll be home by 3 so if anything could I possibly play in the losers bracket?

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I know I'm way way late but I literally just signed up for smash boards hoping to find some tournies. My NID is LeonHyuuga I'm gonna go back up and sign up on the challenge website I'll be home by 3 so if anything could I possibly play in the losers bracket?
yes its possible. btw I got you in round 2.
Here is a link to a team tournament i just posted too: http://challonge.com/ssbb4doubles

Update: 3 openings left. Only 20 minutes left before I finish registering and then check ins begin.

Last edited:

LeonHyuuga

Smash Rookie
I don't have a partner but I'm willing to team up with whoever I'll name my team team hyuuga. I'm also having a lil trouble navigating the site I'm still at work trying to do this off of my dying phone. So if you could sign me up that'd be great, but I'll still try. I just wanna make sure I'm in.

Last edited:

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I don't have a partner but I'm willing to team up with whoever I'll name my team team hyuuga. I'm also having a lil trouble navigating the site I'm still at work trying to do this off of my dying phone. So if you could sign me up that'd be great, but I'll still try. I just wanna make sure I'm in.
Sure thing it says youre registed under Team Hyuuga. You just need to get a team mate and i need to remind people that each registration represents a team. thank you.

Last edited:

LeonHyuuga

Smash Rookie
Thank you! Tourney doesn't start till 5 so that's good, when I do get home I'm supposing to communicate with my partner I'll get his or her NINTENDO ID and talk on the Wii U or the challenge website. Can't wait lets goooooo

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I got rid of the check in because there are some people that may attend late. so now they can participate and just keep in mind singles starts at 1200pm MST try to be there fo your round thank you.
Matches have begun http://challonge.com/smashwiiu4

Your matches have started blue heart your opponent is waiting.

Last edited:

J.P

Smash Journeyman
NNID
3DS FC
2466-2692-8715
Ok no check ins then

Marlz44

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarlzTriHearts44
3DS FC
0619-3697-2267
Sorry I'm an hour later than I said! It was really busy and my boss needed me to stay a bit longer. xP

Top Bottom