• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash! 3/22/08 Pot Size>$500!!!

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
if i manage to make a little extra money on the side before i show, il mm a few of u guys. also, im almost positive i have an extra tv. so if i manage to find it, maybe ill bring that. maybe even a wii.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
What's wrong with the Mario Kart stage?

Also, I will probably show up.

So, who is everyone maining?
well i personally dont like the cars. but i dont think the stage should be banned. as well as pokemon stadium 2 as well as a few other stages. anyways. mr doodah, the real question is, who are YOU maining??

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Spider, my Bowser too?
Holy **** 1k posts! This is how long it should take...*coughBrawl2008n00bscough*

snowmann

Smash Cadet
Spider, who do you main?

Also, snowmann who do you main?

Emilio no to our MM I havent figured a way to fight marth using Ike yet its rediculously hard for some reason...
i main metanight and ive been playin as rob lately

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll def want to MM you guys i'll see if I can really make it to sayprick's tourney..theres a small chance of me not coming just because of work.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Ares - I would but my Wii doesn't like connecting to the internet...Btw, Florida has a friend-code thread...CHeck it out.

Chops - Only around you to annoy you...And to Shatbrack when he's being too gay.

Unstop

Smash Cadet
Hey put me on that list I will be there and good news is I might bring 3 friends. I'll definitely bring my Wii to help out. Register my name as FalconR. Thanks.

Top Bottom