• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

See a pattern?

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
the fact that Red Pikmin has a leaf, Blue has a bud and Yellow has a Flower? And that he's ordering Red pikmin to attack whilst the other 2 are just behind him?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I think he is refering to the fact that SSBB started off in shwoing only 3 Pikmin like SSB4 has done? Though I believe the Dojo in other pictures showed 5 at the most. Idk what he is trying to get at. lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't get it...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see the pattern.

Olimar's left foot is in the front in both the pictures, so every future artwork of Olimar in Smash Bros. will have him in that pose. :troll:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well done you have successfully pointed out the fact that two pictures of the same character are similar

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Are you referring to the fact that Olimar was the last starter newcomer revealed in the Brawl Dojo and now is one of the first Brawl newcomers revealed in the Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Dojo?

Or you're probably talking about the same Pikmin having the same flower blossoming in both pictures?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I got it!

In both pictures the Pikmins are standing in the exact same position from Olimar. (Red is in front, yellow is on his right side behind him and blue is on his left side also behind him).

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
If you're trying to suggest something linking to their leaf / bulb / flower pattern,

You can clearly see her that the Blue Pikmin has a Flower too.
So that gimmick is returning from Brawl.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
I think he is refering to the fact that SSBB started off in shwoing only 3 Pikmin like SSB4 has done? Though I believe the Dojo in other pictures showed 5 at the most. Idk what he is trying to get at. lol
I'm pretty sure it's this, though he communicated it pretty badly.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
People are screaming that because Olimar is shown with three Pikmin, he will only have three due to 3DS limitations. But (the point the OP is making) is that the same thing was done with Brawl.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I applaud HarryChin for creating a hilarious and modestly successful thread in which he did not even participate. Good call on the dojo picture, by the way.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Wow this turned out to be far more successful than I had initially intended it to be.

:3

I <3 the Smash community so much

WE ARE WHAT MAKES US AWESUM

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I got it guys!

The pattern is....

THEY'RE BOTH PICTURES!!!!

I feel so smart!

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
People are screaming that because Olimar is shown with three Pikmin, he will only have three due to 3DS limitations. But (the point the OP is making) is that the same thing was done with Brawl.
But when Olimar was shown in the smash dojo, he was shown with 5 pikmin max.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Actually this thread was an experiment to see how we would react to being asked if we "see the pattern" in two dissimilar pictures. The plan backfired though as while one of the pictures was a picture of Olimar (for sake of relevance to smash and this thread) the latter was chosen completely at random from the internet, and unfortunately that just so happened to also be a picture of Olimar.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
The pattern is obvious... Red Pikmin is first in both. Which is obvious since the Red Pikmin is the main Pikmin.

Top Bottom