• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Second Meteor?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
As you may know pit's down tilt is a meteor or spike W/E but it sends your opponent flying to the ground, most likely to the point of no return. But Ive been messing around in training mode with pit and a falco. IF you give the CPU 999% damage and Angel Rings (over B) him he will get hit but when canceling it your opponent should go flying extremely far away. I was wonder if it could be done sending your opponent south. With careful measurements and enough damage your opponent should be heading to the point of no return. Tell me what you think of this :psycho:.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
It's known that the Angel Ring has a damage dependent wind effect. It's really not useful for helping KO's till over the 200% mark...

kupo15

Smash Hero
is it the same way with wing shoving? That would be better since it comes out faster.
Speaking of meteor, I swear I used the dash attack and spiked someone on the stage. I thought I had video proof but I can't find it.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
"Sing" shoving? I've been moved by music before, but... lol

You must mean Wing shoving. The Icarus Wings always push the same distance.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so I was playing earlier today against a comp wario and he used his bike to get back to the stage (FD) and jumped off so he could make it I used my up smash and it spiked him strait down I have it on replay but noway to get it on line yet I'll let you know when I do get it up

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah the first two hits of the U-Smash haul your opponent back into yourself so the final hit makes solid contact. If done on an opponent lower then you the move can feed them through your and send them out the other side. Toon Link's D-Smash is similar in this trait.

Top Bottom