• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seat 3 is in the air.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
My God...
there is no way i'll be at OC2
and seat3 is an urban legend
i have no time to play smash in sydney i'm working alot now.
broke and lazy...
i should get of my *** really

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Supernova Brisbane, KK?? MAKE SURE IT'S SET AT A CONVENIANT TIME FOR ME! BRIBE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ORGANISING IT IF YOU AREN'T!

I missed Seat 2...awwww...

King Kong

Smash Lord
Nessbounder...... good to see your still smashing dude. Luckily i've managed to breath some life into the Brisbane smash scene and its likely we'll have a tournament soon im just waitning for a PM abojt supernova dates.

other than taht im trying to get to california in August which is gonna be harder than i thiught but im still trying

peace out

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Cao whats that about me stressing over OHN5, Im not stressing just sort of annoyed with the OHN guys cause they like want me to talk and discuss stuff with them... which i can't be arsed to do. Its looking even more grim of me making it to SEAT3 to much work no spare time... and i was looking forward to my money match with Shaz.

falcophantism

Smash Apprentice
LOL, I think you mean pants match Zerul, he has seen nearly all of vic with their pants down (except Mikule's) and I thinks he is planning on seeing all of Australia with its pants around it ankels lol.

Er.... back on topic, seat3 who ever organises it will be awsome lol.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Apologies to Toai for not including him, he deserves to be :)

And yeah Mitch pretty much got us all together...... but Toai and I put us on the map (ahahahahahahaha, in a sense)

peace out

Sloth

Smash Ace
I can do up a sig if you really want D.J Cat. I'll probably have spare time next weekend to screw around in photoshop for several hours.

So as far as I know nothing is happening now?
I guess I'll go home for my easter break then. And just consume large amounts of food.

I was thinking tho, it is possible for me to come up to melbourne for 4 days if I get housing, sometime after Easter that is. But that means thurs, friday, sat and go home sun times. But yeah, its just an idea.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
King Kong said:
Just you wait for Supernova Brisbane - its gonna go off! lol

peace out
I dunno if it'll happen, y0kai is playing the lazy w00kie and not forwarding the email he was sent by Supernova - Which I only just found out came to him LAST YEAR.

I'm sure it'll be too late to set up at Super Nova this year, at least, too late to set up in the one in Brisbane. There's going to be another SuperNova (anime/games convention btw) in Sydney if anyone wants to look into it.

I think SuperNova in Brissy will be on in April, which means we will either have to do a hell of a lot of organising (And something I'm almost 90% sure I wouldn't make it too anyway) or wait till next year and make it something of a sweet (But n00b filled) ride.

In other news
http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50592&page=1&pp=10

I've been trying to convince Husband to come to SEAT3 :laugh:

NG7

Smash Lord
vyse said:
I'm sure it'll be too late to set up at Super Nova this year, at least, too late to set up in the one in Brisbane. There's going to be another SuperNova (anime/games convention btw) in Sydney if anyone wants to look into it.
A wise man once said:

"Well.... **** it then." ~ Toai Pham

Live a life of learning and reflection my friend.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well when I asked about it last everyone eas like....whatever...so yeah. Seriously I'm heavily overburdened with activity as it is, so I'll only do this if there's a heck load of certainty behind the idea.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
NG7 said:
A wise man once said:

"Well.... **** it then." ~ Toai Pham

Live a life of learning and reflection my friend.
:laugh:
okay.

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50592&page=1&pp=10

The convincing has sorta turned into some kinda strange arguement :confused:

I say we get all of Australia's Best Peach's and then beat Husband so bad that he gets nightmares from it :)

EDIT: Actually, I've been trying to get him to come to Ozhadou.

ZEREUL

Smash Apprentice
Man that stupid mai hem douche doesn't make things better, first she rocks up to Halo forums and whores herself around all the pros and now shes into smash... wtf...

Anyway if I can make it to SEAT3 I will...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Husband wants to come?
Whatever, third rate Marths ain't my cup of tea :p
lol, just joking - seriously though isn't it all a little on the close side now? I dunno, convince me between now and monday :D

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Even though seat3 is obviously not going ahead any time soon, will there still be mass smashing done over the Easter period?

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Er... count me out for smashing over easter. Family tradition says I have to spend it in a caravan park in Wadonga with Aunt, uncle, cousins and their friends, while Ben gets to spend it with his girlfriend. If any female smashers are reading please help me.
I'm desperate and will pay money, just make it so I don't have to spend easter in boganville.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Due to my current financial situation going to ****, (IE. I got ****loads of money stolen from me by Subways accountant and all of my superanuation) i beleive that currently going to America is not on the cards unless by some miracle i get more money. (Sorry CAO :( , i tried)

Therefore i will make the effort to get my arse down to Melbourne sometime soon. Not only if there is a tourney on but just for a week maybe so i can improve my game, catch up with some people and get ready for OHN5. Easter holidays are too soon though, maybe afterwards. If anybody wants to host me for a couple of nights that is :)

peace out

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
KK line up your visit to melbs with Sloth ... my living room sleeps 2 comfotably ... it definatly isn't the hilton ... but its pretty conveniant

Sloth

Smash Ace
Me, KK and Gloth all in the one house. It will be crazy.
I'll talk to you about it KK later, as I am up for going anytime after easter, or we could wait around till uni holidays. Whatever works.

Also as to not spam the other Australian Thread, I know have Metroid Prime: Hunters, I couldn't wait till may the 25th. So yeah, tell me if you have it to then we can go all awesome with friends code! omgz. :/

Plus another note, I haven't played WoW in several weeks and I've cancelled my subscription. yay.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Shucks :)

I love the fact that people from across the other side of Australia would put me up in their house for a video game. Is smash not the best game ever? I really am grateful to you Adam and Gloth for offering, i guess i can leapfrog between the two places.

Me, Sloth and Gloth in a house would be insane.... im just picturing it now.

thanks guys

peace out

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, I remember this tournament. It never happened, though I suppose I’m half to blame. Where was Caotic for this thing?

Top Bottom