• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Cancelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
All you Kirby people out there

If you are a Kirbycide happy smasher, like me, then a good way to the SD cancel is to rapidly keep pressing both jump buttons right the death zone. It beats having to learn the timings for each character and personally I believe this to be very reliable.

I dont know, do any of you have anything to say about this?

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
So you're saying that this has been discussed?
Then what is the consensus, do people thinking that spamming both jump buttons is a good way to SD cancel?

Triple R

Smash Lord
Assuming it has been discussed before, but I don't see why it hurts to discuss it. Pretty much you should learn the general timing. The way I do it is by basically doing a series of three jumps. I push up on the control stick and press Y and X too. I don't press them all at once, but in a series. This never really fails me, especially when you actually have the timing down anyway.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
oh, that's cancelling your self destruct when you kirbycide( SD cancelling), which is basically jumping out of the kirbycide before you die
there's a thread on this boards that has more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom