• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scrubs: The best show ever?

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
So was there a series finale or a season finale?

please tell me it was only a season finale.

My Network TV always cuts off the show when it gets to the part where JD's with that fine white chick, where they went horeback riding, and JD injured his jewels. lol.

After that it always goes to Episode one from season one.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
the show is gay. there are much better shows. NCIS which is a crime scene show is funnier same goes for House. Now a comedy show like the Big Bang Theory or Two and a Half Men will destroy it.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
the show is gay. there are much better shows. NCIS which is a crime scene show is funnier same goes for House. Now a comedy show like the Big Bang Theory or Two and a Half Men will destroy it.
You obviously have horrible taste in television.

House is an awesome show, Big Bang is okay (did it ever take off?), and 2.5 Men is okay. But Scrubs is the best. As long as you know your opinion is wrong, it's okay.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
a fictional story i was writing for a class.

the assignment said i had to be a slightly different story line and i just made that up.

You obviously have horrible taste in television.

House is an awesome show, Big Bang is okay (did it ever take off?), and 2.5 Men is okay. But Scrubs is the best. As long as you know your opinion is wrong, it's okay.
an opinion is never wrong i stated what i thought. and they never took off big bang season finale was on monday

and how is my taste in television horrible?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
an opinion is never wrong i stated what i thought. and they never took off big bang season finale was on monday

and how is my taste in television horrible?
Of course an opinion can be wrong! My opinion (read: fact) is that Scrubs is the greatest show ever, yours is that it's not a good show. But in this case, my opinion is the correct one!

Your taste in television is, as a result, horrible because you think Scrubs is not a good show.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Of course an opinion can be wrong! My opinion (read: fact) is that Scrubs is the greatest show ever, yours is that it's not a good show. But in this case, my opinion is the correct one!

Your taste in television is, as a result, horrible because you think Scrubs is not a good show.
before i continue are u just joking around or are you serious with your logic ?

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
You're INSANE if you think House is funnier than Scrubs.

And I LOVE House. Best medical dramam show ever.

But LMAo, Scrub's funnyness takes a huge dump on pretty much everything. Especially with the serious lessons and morals and whatever @ the end and throughout the ep.

I watched Scrubs a while ago... and I cant find it funny for some reason....
Blaphemy.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
And there ARE wrong opinions for example.

"Lebron James is better than michael jordan!!!"

^^WRONG opinion. You can like something better, you can like Lebron better, but to SAY lebron is better than Michael, is WRONG. Just WRONG.

This is similar.

Polyamorous

Smash Rookie
It's a great show, I've got to admit. However, it's still not the funniest show.

Nothing will ever top "Whose Line Is It Anyways?". Something about that show is just so great that I'm at a loss for words.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Whose Line is it anyway was pretty funny.

That opinion is respectable, but you can't compare an Improv Comedy show to a sitcom/slight drama comedy show.

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
I'd have to say that 2.5 men and Big bang theory are so-so but the're just not that thought thru and are full of cheezy cliches like smart people are always dorks. Scrubs is more thought thru and filled with jokes that take awhile for people to get. I'm not sayin' 2.5 and theory are bad just that Scrubs is much better.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Scrubs is an amazing show.

it's also dope how they tie in serious things and lessns in the shows as well as character development(Like Naruto or something)

LOL

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Now that you mention it... I cannot think of ANY show worse than Scrubs. At least you tried.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I understand that Scrubs is definitely not everybody's favorite show (although it should be ;) ), but anybody who says it's a bad show has lost all credibility when it comes to taste in television.

quak

Smash Champion
scrubs is win

but season 7 was really really ****ty, like there was one maybe 2 okay episodes, rest of em, not funny at all

seasons 3-5 were the best

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I think seasons 1-3 were hands down the best, followed by 4-6. After that, it was still good but some episodes were hit or miss. Season 8 is supposed to be on ABC, but I haven't heard any further news on that or when it will move/start to the new network.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Just now saw this thread. Oh man!

I love SCRUBS!!!

"Holy inferiority complex, Batman! How bad is my self-esteem that I'm the sidekick in my own fantasy?"

"It's okay, Robin, at least you not the butler."

*turns into butler*

"D*** you...................sir."

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
but season 7 was really really ****ty, like there was one maybe 2 okay episodes, rest of em, not funny at all
Well duh. Season 7 is the 'wrap it up' season, since it was supposed to end. The wrap it up episodes are always lame. :)

quak

Smash Champion
no but like, ridiculously ****ty, no good jokes, ******** story, it made me embarrassed to like scrubs

but, 3-5 golden

LeonSKennedy

Smash Rookie
Scrubs is the best show ever, just cause you SCRUBS don't get the jokes cause your head is too far up your Tourney*** *****.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Shut up.

I watched Scrubs, and I chuckled.

It's funny, granted.

But Office is more enjoyable for me.

And Step Brothers raised the bar for my "Laugh-O-Meter."

And LeonSKennedy is gay.

Top Bottom