• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Mafia | GAME OVER: Infinite Sadness/Finest Hour

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hey Ran what's your flavour? Are you envy?
Hmm. I think it's best you wait for the flip. It's a surprise. ;D (Plus Circus put alot of effort into the flavor, hehe) But you can guess. :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes maybe! It would be fun. We sometimes do mic or text. In fact... I kinda wanna play some LoL again. I'm so rusty at that game. Or we can setup some old aim mafia. Yet I rarely use aim nowadays.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, the excuses were fake. But I have preferred PSO2 over re-reading and stuff. Or more like to just give me more time and stuff. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You were pretty towny to me so I think you did fine. It's also prolly because it took less effort for you guys to nab me. It's my fault the taste of victory isn't as sweet as you would like it to be. Like zen said, pr's won most of the game (yet J had a pretty good grip regarding dayplay and had to go), and my lazyness lost me the game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
You were pretty towny to me so I think you did fine. It's also prolly because it took less effort for you guys to nab me. It's my fault the taste of victory isn't as sweet as you would like it to be. Like zen said, pr's won most of the game (yet J had a pretty good grip regarding dayplay and had to go), and my lazyness lost me the game.
The problem I'm having is that I wasn't so super convinced you were scum. Like, yea you being lazy and not invested was all I had to go on, but I wasn't sold on you being scum. During the times you were actually posting in the early game, you seemed pretty townie to me, and if you had just put a little bit of effort into trying to sell me on killing Kary, I probably would have.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, the effort part is what is difficult. As you can see, I don't really care about finding scum, just outlasting yall... so I don't have these natural *snaps* of making a big ass case like I did in the newbie on Kary. Meaning that I have to fake THAT in too. xD

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Why did you not look at the D1 wagon more often? Literally every scum was on our wagon and RR went to hammer it so I'm counting him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's not something to bank on.

There was plenty pinning the scumteam together, your wagon was not one of the good ones.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ranmaru receives a blow to the jaw powerful enough to knock an onomatopoeia out of it. He can't stay standing.

"I knew it was you, Envy. Only you could do something this cold."

"Me? You're calling me cold?! I know you play the hero in your own head, Scott, but reality's more complicated than that. People don't come in categories like 'good' and 'evil;' we're all somebody's antagonist."

"I don't buy your pity plea. Looks to me like you just K.O.-d a bunch of innocent people over some petty relationship drama."

"Like you're one to judge. I got the idea from your old boss. As crazy as Gideon was, he got one thing right: life's only fair if the pain gets distributed evenly. The hypocrisy in this room is suffocating."

"You're a monster. You act like the victim, but you're clearly the one who has been putting everyone else through hell. How can you justify this to yourself?"

"It isn't about justification. It's about making a point. You've all labeled yourselves the good guys, but what did you do when you found out the only way out of here was to find the big, bad boss? You turned on each other. No better than the 'monster' who trapped you here in the first place. Everyone's guilty of something. Everyone's ruined a life or two, whether they realize it or not. It's what we do; we ruin each other. It's about time someone helped you realize that."

"Um. So why am I here? I don't think I've ever actually met you in person."

"Oh, that was Knives' call. I don't know. I guess you guys were fighting?"

The final blow.

Ranmaru (Envy Adams, Mafia Captain) has been K.O.-d!

Happy ending. Finest Hour. Did anybody learn a lesson here? Doesn't matter.

Kary (Scott Pilgrim, Town Gladiator) survives and wins in endgame!

Raziek (Stacey Pilgrim, Town Gossip) survives and wins in endgame!

Zen (Roxie Richter, Town Vanilla) survives and wins in endgame!

PrivateJoker-Brown (Tamara Chen, Town Vanilla) survives and wins in endgame!

Setup talk, night actions, comments, shout-outs, etc. coming soonish.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
good game town

good game marshy into thinking i was town

good game circus, i knew nearly every song that you referenced in your vote-counts

BarDulL

Town Vampire
GJ Town.

GJ Nabe for being the homie even though I started doubting you and your excellence.

GJ J for getting the bingo on soupmarsh. Would've been annoying having to lynch that slot without it.

GJ Kary for being obvTown in the final day phase and pushing hard for the Scumaru lynch. I would have been salty if Town didn't pull that off after Ran tried to pull that little stunt on you.

GJ Ran for eluding my sights long enough 'til my death. I was worried that you were just following Zen like the Ranmaru I know you to be...but I was wrong. Fistbump. +1 for going "full-on Gollum" in the scum QT, too funny.

GJ soupmarshy EXCEPT YOU GOT BODIED SON ahhhhh unparalled ballerness. JK, you forced my hand early on which I was salty about but it's all good. Good thing you got bingo'd 'cause we both know it would have been hard to lynch you.

GJ Kantrip. You were right like all game in your reads for the most part, t'was crazy.

GJ Raziek for coming into the thread and posting the bingo, then disappearing like TownRaz usually does...lol.

GJ FullMetal I knew you were Town as D1 was coming to an end, couldn't save you but your death was not in vain so it's all good.

Will do the rest later I have to cram like crazy for an exam.

Quick one: GJ Circus for the fun game as always. Great flavor, would play in another one of your games.

Another quick one: GJ Zen for being Zen enough for me to shoot Kev. I was so close to shooting you but I knew deep down you were misguided as TownZen this time around.

GJ Gova for being based.

GJ Vinyl for bringing up the possibility of Scumaru...even though your reasoning for your actions seems a little off at times lol.

GJ PJB even though your resume wasn't as great as it could've been this game lol, honestly though I was reading you as Town during your argument with Nabe which is why I didn't shoot you.

GJ Kevmo, lead Town astray for a good minute and you pushed my lynch...luckily I put an end to your reign of terror ;D.

GJ RR even though you got shot. I've noticed you're kinda like Ran in that you're not super into the game when you're not Town...that is going to hold you back son, you must become one with the scum.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Town Role PMs

“I, Scott Pilgrim, will be the best 24-year-old...EVER.”

Scott Pilgrim
Alignment: Town
Role: Gladiator
Fun Fact: Scott’s in a band called Sex Bob-omb! They maybe don’t totally suck!

You are Scott Pilgrim! You are the hero and namesake of this book/movie/game/cult/whatever-thing. Go you! You’re also unemployed, broke and almost entirely devoid of talent. Whatever! You’ve still managed to land a really cool girlfriend, so you’ve got that going for you. Things could be better, but don’t worry; I’m sure you’ll Get It Together eventually.

Special Abilities

Challenge: Once during the game, during the Day phase, you may publicly use the bolded command “Challenge: [player name]” to reset the vote count. For the remainder of the Day phase in which this ability is used, only votes cast for either you or the player targeted by this ability will be considered valid. This ability cannot be used if there are fewer than 24 hours until the deadline of the current Day phase. This ability cannot be used in mylo or lylo.

Special Attributes

[LOCKED]: You have not yet unlocked this attribute. To unlock it, successfully lynch a non-Town player using the ability Challenge.

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“I guess that's my problem—I'm always trying to beat the clock, outrun the universe.... Like nothing can change me, as long as I change first.”

Ramona Flowers
Role: Jack-of-all-Trades
Fun Fact: Ramona can rollerblade in the snow!

You are Ramona Flowers! You’re a super stylish ninja delivery girl with a mysterious past and an ever-changing hairstyle. And you’re American! How exotic. Commitment issues and personal baggage notwithstanding, you’re quite a catch. Plus, you come equipped with tools that should help you protect the people you love and take down anyone who would do them harm. But if you decide you’d rather flake out than help out, well, that’s an option, too.

Special Abilities

Each of the abilities listed below may be used only once, and you may choose only one ability to use each Night.

Subspace Suitcase: This bottomless bag utilizes subspace in order to hold an extraordinary (perhaps infinite) amount of items. But it’s just as good at containing people, too! During the Night phase, you can choose to hide a player in your suitcase. This player will be immune to all abilities that target him or her, including kills, but will also be unable to successfully use any of his or her own abilities.

Hammer Time: Your giant hammer is extremely effective at smashing heads, so that’s primarily what you use it for. During the Night phase, you can choose to swing at one other player in the game, killing them immediately (assuming the effects of other abilities or attributes don’t get in the way). Happy splatting!

The Glow: If things start getting too heavy, you can always do what you do best—BAIL. During the Night phase, you can use The Glow to zap out of wherever you are for one full Night and Day phase. This will cause all abilities used on you this Night to fail, but you must be careful. Since you will remain gone on the Day immediately following the Night phase in which this ability is used, you may wind up leaving your friends in danger when they need you most.

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“Guess who’s druuuunk!”

Wallace Wells
Role: Cop
Fun Fact: Wallace has a psychic boyfriend.

You are Wallace Wells! You are Scott’s cool, gay roommate. In addition to providing Scott with most of the amenities that make his slacker lifestyle possible (groceries, room and board, access to video games, etc.), you also provide him with sage-like advice on life, love, and even combat. You’re like Mr. Miyagi, Jiminy Cricket and that lady from that dating show all in one. What a guy!

You are also a very heavy drinker, but this isn’t an intervention....

Special Abilities

Investigate: As Scott’s mentor, it is your job to collect information on his enemies, learning their weaknesses and developing techniques to exploit them. But perhaps the most important information to gather is simply the knowledge of who those enemies are.

Once a Night, each Night, you may target one player and determine that player’s alignment (either “Mafia” or “not Mafia”).

Special Attributes

Txt: Every Night in which you successfully investigate a target, you will send a message to one specific player, informing them of what you’ve learned. This action is compulsory.

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“Don’t you whatever me!”

Stacey Pilgrim
Role: Gossip
Fun Fact: Stacey works at Second Cup.

You are Stacey Pilgrim! You are Scott’s only sister and often a voice of reason in Scott’s life. Though you are technically younger than Scott, you often find yourself in situations of moral or intellectual superiority over him due to his stagnant maturity.

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

Txt: During each Night phase, there is a chance that you could receive a message from another, specific, unidentified player in the game.

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“When would it be convenient for you to die?”

Gideon Graves
Role: Hated Vengeful Townie
Fun Fact: Ramona Flowers named her cat after Gideon.

You are Gideon Graves! You’re Ramona’s seventh Evil-Ex and the owner of The Chaos Theater. However, you don’t have any more of an idea of what’s going on in this place than the rest of the slack-jawed nerds around here. Someone seems to have conquered your castle! You can’t allow that to stand. You don’t care much for the losers you got trapped in here with (how were they even considered cool enough to get in?) and, frankly, none of them care much for you. But you’ll help them take down whoever it is that invaded your pride and joy. No one crosses Gideon Gordon Graves!

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

Hated: Like I said, no one else in this place really likes you. In fact, most of the ones who actually know you personally pretty much hate you. As a result, when it comes to deciding a lynch for each Day, you’re going to be a slightly easier sell than anybody else, because people are more eager to get rid of you. You require one vote fewer than the rest of the roster to be lynched.

Vengeful: If, for some silly reason, the town does decide to lynch you, you will be able to exact some delicious, spicy revenge before your last breath is drawn. After the hammer vote is placed but before the Day officially ends and your flip is posted, you will be able to select one player (any player, on or off your lynch) to kill. Your selection must be sent to me via private message; saying “I want [player name] to die!” in thread will do nothing. This attribute will not trigger if your are killed at Night.

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“I’m a rockstar. I do what I want.”

Todd Ingram
Role: Roleblocker
Fun Fact: Todd cheats on his vegan diet...and occasionally on his girlfriends!

You are Todd Ingram! You are Ramona’s third Evil-Ex and the bass player of the band The Clash at Demonhead, making you a rival to Scott in more ways than one (two, specifically). Truth be told, you’re not the brightest bulb in the light show, but you make up for it with sweet psychic abilities (ill-begotten as they may be).

Special Abilities

Telekinesis: Sweet psychic abilities, like I said! Once a Night, each Night, you may select one player as a target. You will use your telekinetic ability to hold them still throughout the Night, preventing them from performing any Night Actions.

Special Attributes

Cheater: Should you be visited by any player during any Night phase of the game, you will be caught eating non-Vegan food and the Vegan Police will will be summoned to Deveganize you (it is probably as painful as it sounds), robbing you of your psychic abilities and effectively turning you into a Vanilla Townie.

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“I’m young. I’ll grow out of it.”

Young Neil
Role: Vanilla
Fun Fact: Young Neil’s nickname is obviously a play on famous Canadian singer-songwriter Neil Young. Aside from this, the two share almost no common features.

You are Neil “Young Neil” Nordegraf! You are (arguably) Sex Bob-omb’s biggest fan and as such get VIP access to their practice space. Also, you live in the apartment in which they rehearse, so it would be kind of hard to avoid.

There’s really not much more to you. You like video games. You are a **** sometimes. Other times you are tolerable to be around. You have smoked at least one cigarette in your life. You look kind of like Scott when he neglects to cut his hair for a long time.

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

"If your life had a face, I would punch it in the balls."

Stephen Stills
Fun Fact: Stephen Stills is gay (or at least sexually adventurous); he ends up dating Joseph, the guy producing Sex Bob-omb’s debut album, at the conclusion of the series.
You are Stephen Stills! You are considered “The Talent” in the band Sex Bob-omb. It’s difficult to say whether or not that title is really warranted, but you are at least the one that plays guitar and does the most singing. Also, Scott always calls you by your full name. Who wouldn’t?

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

"I, uh...I own the car."

Jason Kim
Fun Fact: Jason is possibly the only character in the Scott Pilgrim universe who owns a car.
You are Jason Kim (or “the guy with the car,” as many are wont to call you)! You used to date Kim Pine and you helped her move once (you know, because you have a car). The relationship ended when you cheated on her with her co-worker, Hollie. Oops! Well, aside from that, you seem like a fairly nice guy, I guess.

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

“Please. It leaked months ago.”

Tamara Chen
Fun Fact: Tamara is, as far as anyone can tell, Knives Chau’s only friend.

You are Tamara Chen! You’re the thing that Knives Chau usually rants at (which often revolves around Ramona Flowers). And that’s about it. What, you want more? This ain’t Tamara Chen vs. The Mafia!

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

"I'm a little bi-furious!"

Roxie Richter
Fun Fact: Roxie’s a half-ninja! She is also Ramona’s only ex-girlfriend.
You are Roxanne “Roxie” Richter! Of all of Ramona’s Evil Exes, you seem to have the best relationship with her. You are also one of the only other characters in the series to show working knowledge and use of Subspace Highways. You've got a short temper and a katana—a dangerous combination to be sure. None of that's going to come up in this game though, sorry!

Special Abilities

None

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

K.O. all enemies!

Scum Role PMs

“You make me out to be some kind of villainess.”

Envy Adams
Alignment: Mafia
Role: Captain
Fun Fact: Envy’s real name is Natalie.

You are Envy Adams! You were once the frontwoman of a band called The Clash At Demonhead. The band earned enough local buzz to start catch the ear of a pretty bigtime music producer from New York (that’s in America), but some lusty shenanigans eventually caused the band to dissolve. While you landed a solo career for yourself, neither of your old bandmates have kept much of a presence in the industry. Hey, not everyone is born a star, right? It’s just as well. Your former bassist (and former boyfriend) totally cheated on you with your former drummer. Sounds like something out of a daytime drama, right? Anyway, you’re better off without either of them. No point in being loyal to people who don’t have your best interests at heart. If anything, it just reaffirmed your decision to keep people at arm’s length. If you let anyone in closer than that, you’re asking for trouble....

Speaking of which, you used to date a guy by the name of Scott Pilgrim. He was kind of a loser, but the ending of the relationship left scars on each of you. On the inside. I’m talkin’ emotional wounds here. So you’ve decided to team up with his other, similarly slighted exes, Red Ryu (Kim Pine) and soupamarioyoshiluigiwario (Knives Chau), to finally take him and his stupid friends down. Then maybe you can finally let the past be the past and move on with your career. And your life.

Special Abilities

Command: Now that you’re a celebrity, you have a lot more sway than the average person. With stardom comes not only attention and recognition, but influence, because apparently all you need to do to have your opinion on any subject taken seriously is play rock music.

There are two roles in this game that you have control over. They are listed below, along with a description of what they do. Only one of these roles can be commanded on any given Night.

-Stalker: “Stalker” is another name for a Role Cop. The Stalker learns the role title of the player he or she targets.

To command the Stalker to target a specific player, send the command “Stalker targets [player name].” I won’t be a stickler on the formatting here, but the clearer you can be, the smoother the whole process goes.

-Roleblocker: The Roleblocker blocks one player from using their Night Action (if the chosen player has a Night Action to use).

To command the Roleblocker to target a specific player, send the command “Roleblocker targets [player name].” Again, I won’t be a stickler on the formatting—just try to make it easy to understand.

Kill: Once a Night, each Night, you may select a target for the Mafia’s factional kill. All members of the Mafia are able to perform this ability, but only one may do so during any given Night phase. The player to send in the action will be the one who carries it out.

You cannot execute your faction’s kill and Command a player during the same Night.

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

Gain majority over the Town.

"WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!"

Kim Pine
Role: Goon
Fun Fact: Kim Pine is technically the first character in the Scott Pilgrim series to be invented by creator Bryan Lee O’ Malley.

You are Kim Pine! You are Scott Pilgrim’s first (as far as anyone knows) girlfriend. The two of your dated briefly in high school before he moved to Toronto, which he didn’t even have the courtesy to tell you about (you had to learn about it through a third party). This caused a serious strain in your relationship with him, especially since he doesn’t even seem to realize how much pain he has caused you.

But you’ll show him. You and his other exes, Ranmaru (Envy Adams) and soupamarioyoshiluigiwario (Knives Chau) are going to express your collective emotional pain to him. Through PHYSICAL pain.

Special Abilities

Kill: Once a Night, each Night, you may select a target for the Mafia’s factional kill. All members of the Mafia are able to perform this ability, but only one may do so during any given Night phase. The player to send in the action will be the one who carries it out.

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

"I’ve kissed the lips that kissed you!”

Knives Chau
Role: Goon
Fun Fact: Knives does not speak or understand Chinese.

You are Knives Chau! You are Scott Pilgrim’s most recent ex-girlfriend—so recent, in fact, that he kind of started dating his current girlfriend before he even broke up with you. Yikes! What a jerk!

But you aren’t going to take that lying down. With the help of Scott’s other exes, Ranmaru (Envy Adams) and Red Ryu (Kim Pine), you’ll bring him and his new lover to justice. If Ramona Flowers is the girl of Scott’s dreams, then you’ll be the girl of his nightmares!

Special Abilities

Special Attributes

None

Win Condition

"Those two make my mouth taste like throw-up."

Julie Powers
Role: Stalker/Traitor
Fun Fact: Julie didn’t begin wearing glasses until volume 2 of the series, mostly due to a mistake made by creator and artist, Bryan Lee O’Malley.

You are Julie Powers! While you’ve never been scorned by Scott Pilgrim personally (at least as far as he knows), you’ve never really been a big fan of the guy. In addition, you’ve really been meaning to get into Envy Adams’ good graces now that she’s getting so famous, so since she hates Scott, so do you! Gosh, you’re kind of a *****. 

Anyway, your loyalty truly lies with Ranmaru, whom you know to be Envy Adams, and her other mafia partners. However, neither she nor her partners have been directly informed of the existence of a Traitor.

Special Abilities

Stalk: You’re the kind of girl who keeps her finger on the pulse of what’s hip and happening. Once a Night, each Night, you may investigate a player to learn their role title (so, for example, if you were to target yourself, you would be told that “KevinM is a Stalker/Traitor”). Should you target a member of the Mafia with this ability, you will immediately be recruited into the Mafia faction. Should you be recruited into the Mafia faction at any point during the game, you will lose this ability.

[LOCKED]: You have not yet unlocked this ability. To unlock it, become a proper member of the Mafia.

Special Attributes

Trustworthy: Though you are, as previously stated, kind of a *****, the rest of the town has no reason to see you as a threat. At least not yet. For this reason, you appear as a normal townie would in the results of roles which investigate alignment. Should you be recruited into the Mafia faction at any point during the game, you will lose this attribute.

Traitorous: Should you be targeted by a Mafia member’s kill during the Night phase, the kill will fail and you will, instead, immediately be recruited into the Mafia faction.

Win Condition

Gain majority over the Town. Note that if all other members of the Mafia are eliminated before you join their faction, you will immediately lose along with them.

Scum Safe Claims (almost none of which got a chance to be used)

Exes' claims

Julie's claims

http://scottpilgrim.wikia.com/wiki/Matthew_Patel

Night Actions

Night 1
Ranmaru commands KevinM to stalk J
Vinyl. blocks KevinM
Nabe commutes
J investigates soupamarioyoshiluigiwario
KevinM stalks soupamarioyoshiluigiwario [tampered with by both Ran and Vinyl]
Red Ryu kills J

Night 2
Ranmaru does nothing (didn't send in an action in time)
Vinyl. blocks Kary
Nabe kills Red Ryu
KevinM stalks Zen
Red Ryu kills Gova

Night 3
Ranmaru kills Kantrip
Vinyl. blocks Kantrip
Nabe does nothing

Night 4
Ranmaru kills Nabe
Nabe jails PrivateJoker-Brown

Things of Note

If it isn't absolutely obvious yet, the flavor is that Scott's exes are the villains, rather than Ramona's. I'm so clever!

Julie isn't one of Scott's exes, but she does kind of hate him and she desperately wants to be besties with Envy Adams.

If you read the role PMs above, you'll notice that Scott Pilgrim has a "locked" special attribute. If Kary had successfully lynched scum through the use of his Challenge ability, the following message would have been sent:

Attribute Unlocked!

Heroes (Almost) Never Die: You have gained an extra life! Should you die for any reason over the course of the game, you will be revived immediately before your flip, once.

Also, Todd has a special attribute that causes him to lose his power if he is visited by any other player during the Night. The flavor (as you know, if you read above) is that he would be caught eating non-vegan food, resulting in him being deveganized and therefor robbed of his psychic abilities, which are the basis for his roleblocking.

Though J was told he was a Cop (with benefits), he flipped Amnesiac Cop. J never got to see this personally since he died N1, but in reality, he would have never actually gotten to see any of his results; they all went to Stacey, and then Wallace forgets the results by morning. The flavor of this would have involved Wallace investigating someone, texting Stacey his findings, then getting drunk and blacking out. This character flaw is referenced in Wallace's role PM multiple times, intentionally.

Envy commands the Roleblocker and the Stalker. Aside from the fact that these two roles are two of the most beneficial roles for scum to be able to control (assuming they figure out the traitor thing), they also fit flavor. Julie would do anything Envy says, and I kind of figure maybe Envy learned some tricks with The Glow from Gideon and could use them on Todd.

Lisa Miller (one of scum's safe claims) was originally in the game. She is actually an ideal candidate for the Miller role, not just because of her last name, but because of the flavor (she technically never dates Scott, but it is revealed that they had feelings for each other in high school and their relationship in volume 4 is actually a key part of what eventually becomes a major stumbling block in Scott's relationship with Ramona). She can almost be thought of as a psuedo-ex. For this reason, I actually saved her as a mafia safe claim and replaced her slot with Tamara Chen.

NegaScott was also briefly in the game as an Independent Lyncher who needed to lynch Scott Pilgrim. I still like the idea of including the character because I think NegaScott is, on the surface, one of the neater concepts in the books, but I couldn't find a way to implement him that wasn't ****ty.

More commentary and general thoughts later.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, the scum QT, as some of you have already learned, turns into pure gold after SoupMarshy and Ruy die.

Top Bottom