• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scorpion Master(Mango's) Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the scorpion trap is too good, as well as the scorpion sting and the scorpion strike

n0ne

Smash Ace
Scorp/Mango/whoeverHeIs HAS to use more d smash. i think its a must for him to use it more for oponents to get off him. And, better tech reading, I saw a lot of missed oportunities; I even Cried

ScorpEhDorp

Smash Rookie
My teck reads are fine. And I dont like using any cheap tactics, I didn't even chaingrab m2k's sheik and I only cape when I super have to

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
My teck reads are fine. And I dont like using any cheap tactics, I didn't even chaingrab m2k's sheik and I only cape when I super have to
Thank you for not chaingrabbing. 'Cuz when I see that in a vid I pull up a pillow and turn off my alarm clock.

But try and use cape more especially against a player like M2K. With such an offensive style, changing the way he's facing will throw him WAY off track. Not saying you didn't utilize cape very effectively in your vids, I'm sayin' that it could be pretty cool lookin' :lick:

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
I don't mind the Captain Jack, "I won't chaingrab you if you don't chaingrab me, but if you start it, you had best be better at it than I am." philosophy. I agree that it makes the matches much more fun to watch. Still, Mario is down on the tier list for his *lack* of something cheap. That Fox isn't going to think twice about shine-spiking you at 4%, that Falco is going to spam lasers against you just like anyone else. If you do have a "cheap" move, and by that you must really just mean a move that's good in certain situations, there's no good reason to hold back, especially in tournament. Now, if you're saying something more akin to, "I don't use the cape often because it's risky and there is usually a better alternative." then I completely agree. You're better at Mario than me. Only use it when you super have to. If you're saying that there are situations where the cape would be the better option, but you don't use it to be "sportsmanlike". . . I've gotta say I agree with N0ne. That's a missed opportunity that, honestly, nobody can afford at that level of play.

n0ne

Smash Ace
... well Scorp has a point in not chaingrabbing, or using cape... i mentioned the issue about cape use in a thread i made... usually i only cape if im down a stock, or the oponent is really gay.. but mario is really fun and sexy to watch without gayness.

The thing i thought and noticed back in the day when i picked up mario is that, well ok, every ledge defense y made was a cape. ok. fine. effective. but i wasnt learning anything new, or cool, so i started doing other stuff and found out sometimes cape isnt the best thing. ITS GREAT for recovering (floats, cape stall, etc) but not too good for defending ledge. Especially here in my case; everyone uses falcon/ganon and can just reverse up b.

But scorp, i repeat .. try to use d smash more... and when i said what i said about your tech reading i didnt mean it in a bad way. its just that with mario u need to tech read to be able to pull off and hit that smash attack u need for the kill. usually oponent is caught off guard, and DIs wrong. but all in all , good stuff scorp, looking forward to see more of u. I myself need to post more vids also. I have more ganon vids than mario right now.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
scrub why are you trying to give mango advice on how to play this game

look up mango in the dictionary

n0ne

Smash Ace
lol, how did this mango business start? just because some guy in one of his fight said something like lets go mang- i mean scorp? Haha. This whole he is/is not mango business is pretty funny.

But even if he is mango, whats wrong in giving advice?
AFAIK , he has never been a mario player so it isnt bad to give a little tippers.

Lol Mortal Kombat.. epic picture... the guy in the middle ALMOST tries to tell us he is tired of that outfit.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
bro

he got second place in what was considered a national

i think hes the only one to have done that with mario

so

giving advice to him is probably like giving michael jordan advice on how to play basketball

just sayin

mango ur still gay for making ppl think ur scrop

SubZero Master

Smash Rookie
*sigh* mr. pc jona my fine fellow, I can assure you that is not MaNg0. I've known scorp for a long time, he's very good at adapting and doesn't get nervous easily in matches that's why he's so good.

huMps

Smash Ace
capes aren't gay or cheap. If I ever heard someone cry after I caped their predictably recovering *** I would pecker slap em and cape em again.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
capes aren't gay or cheap. If I ever heard someone cry after I caped their predictably recovering *** I would pecker slap em and cape em again.
Naw man, Scorpion is right. Cape is so cheap I'd find it at a one cent store and I'd buy it all day cause I'm Chinese.

Animal

Smash Lord
is it me or is everyone now trying to play mario in friendlies? **** i know i am hahah

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Naw man, Scorpion is right. Cape is so cheap I'd find it at a one cent store and I'd buy it all day cause I'm Chinese.
The guy who originally made "Pascal's Triangle" was actually a Chinese guy named "Zhu."

And I felt like P.C. Jona's second-to-last post had more of a connotation of "Mango's still gay for making people think he's scorp because he's actually not."

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol best melee player in the world can't post on the forum dedicated to the game he ***** at.

I'd like to know the god awful thing he must have done

n0ne

Smash Ace
Mango was banned I remember because of a discussion on the ganon boards... i remember.
What? 3 times banned Scorp? why

D

Deleted member

Scorp has been nothing but polite in all 3 of his accounts, I don't see what the problem is. Oh, and that combo in the last match vs. Taj was great.

Animal

Smash Lord
lmao i made project rage quit so hard today, i wouldnt stop extending combos he got so mad hahahahah. he straight up left my house lololol. how long u down? me and honeybadger shiz on that kid.

PB&J

Smash Hero
we should of played today but he didnt respond to me..ill be in li until sat then i go to deleware for the weekend then back next week..tell project we should play tomm..im mad hyped for apex

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
shut the hell up "scorp" is mango

geez how can people be so stupid

does he make all of these accounts at someones house?

no

he doesnt thats why he gets banned

because mods see his ip

mad ******** and its not even good

how do people get fooled

i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom