• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar Is Moving To NorCal!

pockyD

Smash Legend
naw, i still don't even understand the whole eater.selfeat.cannibal.eat thing

it eats away at me at night

seriously it does pop into my head from time to time and it still frustrates me that i don't even understand the question

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
nealdt learned eater.selfeat.cannibal.eat in a cave

pockyD

Smash Legend
that was a freshman year class! but i had more problems with that question (or i would have if i hadn't given up within 2 minutes of trying to read it) than any other question during the rest of my time there

[FONT=&quot]Write a program AutoCannibalMaker that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]takes the text of a program EAT as input [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and outputs a program called SELF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]EAT[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When SELF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]EAT[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is executed it should [/FONT][FONT=&quot]output EAT(SELF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]EAT[/FONT][FONT=&quot]) [/FONT]
seriously wtf does that mean

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
edit: also you can definitely tell how old most people are based on their attitude towards drinking
yup cuz most of those against it are from norcal and are in their late 20's with unprofessionally long hair and are nowhere near as cool as germ and boback

also, i hope you all realize that neal invented the matrix
and we're all plugged in somewhere in zion cuz of him

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
yup cuz most of those against it are from norcal and are in their late 20's with unprofessionally long hair and are nowhere near as cool as germ and boback
I'm in my late 20's and may have "unprofessionally" long hair, however my coolness level is at least in the general vicinity of Germ and Boback, so this can't be referring to me!

Shroomed

Smash Master
ok, i wont talk **** anymore (after this post)

im gonna win this saturday cuz im poor, and i jus really want to win

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i thought scar was in sunnyvale like it says in his location. If so then im like 10 minutes away.
If he IS in SF then MY BADDDDDDD

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lol sunnyvale is NOT close to SF they're like 45 minutes apart and SJ is like an hour from SF

Shroomed

Smash Master
Man bobduzio, u make me trash talk

I'll **** any of you falcon players!
SS, U, Hax, drain, it doesn't matter!!!!

Bring it on, btw team with me

pockyD

Smash Legend
isn't san jose like 5716239472378 hours from san fran? or am I thinking of san diego? ****ing cali with all your saints.
sunnyvale is around SF as far as I know.

just google mapsed it, San Jose is mad close to San Fran, I was thinking of San Diego... you need new city names out there.
wow you really really suck

not for not knowing, but for assuming the guy who lives in san jose himself doesn't know

NEWB

Top Bottom