• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBHMXXII Hawaiian Brians Honolulu Center Stage~6/27/2010

Darkmusician

Smash Master
SBHMXXII Video Playlist (If you like these then subscribe for monthly tournaments and smash fest videos)
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmusician#grid/user/3192C9075AA062BD

What: SBHMXXII Brawl Minus
Where: Hawaiian Brians Center Stage
When: 6/27/2010
Number of Entrants: 7
Entry Fee: $2.00
House Fee: $5.00
Hosted by: DarkMusician and Hawaii Video Game League
Payout: 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%

1: WAR ($8.40)
2: DanL ($4.20)
3: AnD ($1.40)
4: Tomahawk
5: FTL
5: California Raisin aka Yasha
7: Click

What: SBHMXXII Brawl Singles
Where: Hawaiian Brians Center Stage
When: 6/27/2010
Number of Entrants: 25
Entry Fee: $5.00
Hosted by: DarkMusician and Hawaii Video Game League
Payout: 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%

1: DarkMusician ($75.00) :metaknight:
2: K0rean ($37.50) :dedede: :metaknight:
3: DanL ($12.50) :snake: :metaknight:
4: KennyPu :diddy: :ness2:
5: Tomahawk :marth: :metaknight:
5: FTL :zelda:
7: AnD :marth:
7: WAR :snake:
9: Lucky :ike:
9: AsaDelta :wario: :olimar:
9: Katie aka sniperworm :zelda: :shiek:
9: Leon Carreira aka FingerP@ss :yoshi2: :rob:
13: Brigade
13: GTS
13: Click
13: California Raisin aka Yasha
17:  aka Wry!!
17: Geddan
17: Daniel M
17: Just Jo
17: Tripster
17: Maybe in your time, but in the future...SHUT UP!!! aka MrEh
17: Tita
17: Tyranitar aka Blitz808
25: Maben

Vega4

Smash Ace
I used her last month. I like to use good characters too.
I know. Sometimes can be just frustrating to loose with somebody only 'cause his character have a lot of advantage.
Do you have videos of this tournament?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I know. Sometimes can be just frustrating to loose with somebody only 'cause his character have a lot of advantage.
Do you have videos of this tournament?
Oh yes I almost forgot. I'll post a playlist in the OP right away. And yeah Vega4 you pretty much hit it on the head.

Oh and for Aibous question...
FLT has been a Zelda main since the beginning of Brawl. He used to come out to tournaments in 08, but stopped after awhile. He hasn't gone back to being active in tournaments until recently because he never had people to train with. Now he's coming to sniperworms house weekly and is practicing with myself and other players. Not a bad placing at all and I look forward to seeing if he can duplicate it.

Aibou

Smash Master
Interesting. Did he really beat WAR? Or did WAR give him the win?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Interesting. Did he really beat WAR? Or did WAR give him the win?
I talked to FTL after the fact and he said that he felt that WAR was playing very reckless and carelessly against him. WAR used Samus first and then went Snake after that. So I guess you can say that he gave him the win, but alas a win is a win, no johns and all that good stuff.

Aibou

Smash Master
Still great stuff from him. And you too (even though it's MK :mad088: ).

Needs vids of FTL!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh thanks for the info. I can't register there for some reason since the submit button doesn't want to work.
Hmm that's odd. I'll be making a thread for that tournament on these forums soon. I'll PM you the link when it's up. Keep trying to register on smashbroshawaii in the meantime. We not only discuss local tournaments there but we also discuss smash fests etc.

UyPower

Smash Rookie
Hmm that's odd. I'll be making a thread for that tournament on these forums soon. I'll PM you the link when it's up. Keep trying to register on smashbroshawaii in the meantime. We not only discuss local tournaments there but we also discuss smash fests etc.
Thanks. I'll try to register again in like a few days. I'm not going to be able to go to the next tournament, but I might be able to go if there is one in September since I'm still in Utah.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks. I'll try to register again in like a few days. I'm not going to be able to go to the next tournament, but I might be able to go if there is one in September since I'm still in Utah.
That's unfortunate. That'll probably be one of our biggest events. There will be one in September.

And yeah you can try again in a few days. I'll speak to the head admin about this problem.

Top Bottom