• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Say good bye to gimpy maining brawl Sheik :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
~shrugs~

He'll come back and even if he doesn't it wont change the sheik community much.

We still have the other great sheik players running about the boards and I've personally have fought other great sheik players who don't post here so with all honestly gimpy leaving us wont change much...

He's sticky are threads, made a noteworthy combo video, and shared his well experienced insight with us on many subjects which is more then most of us can ever hope to accomplish. I just hope he continues to watch over this forum even just to fulfill his moderator abilities and maybe ring in a bit advise once and a while when given the chance.

Gimpy you will be missed...

Oh, I guess this also means Ryoko is now the unrivaled best sheik player in the world, ^^ East coast FTW!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I love watching his videos, his aggressive playstyle is enjoyable to watch.......he'll come back, you can't resist her she's way too sexy:)

Squidster

Smash Ace
"anyways - I'm hopefully gonna be uploading more Melee videos soon - this is just my really silly and ******** way of telling you. "

Sounds like he's just gonna be playing melee ._.
doesn't seem like a momentous departure from brawl

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only "great Sheik player" I can think of who's still playing and posts around here is choknater.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Gimpy seems to prefer Melee, and we can't really blame him for that. ^^'

But i think that he will continue to play Brawl, even if this is just a little bit.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
The only "great Sheik player" I can think of who's still playing and posts around here is choknater.
Okay maybe the word "great" is too strong.

When I wrote that I was thinking more about intelligent posters like yourself Ankoku, who still post here.

As long as we don't have a bunch of monkeys running around talking about "what's sheik best costume" or "how long her leg would be in real life" then we will be fine.

Topics like only halt progress.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol we kinda covered a lot of things about sheik already (kinda like how the sonic boards "think" they covered everything and now they just are unproductive and talk about steak)

its kinda cool how people still consider me good even though i dont really upload videos

champ is at my level, he just doesnt post sheik strategy a lot.

he knows a lot of different matchups that i dont know

while i know G&W, metaknight and toon link and stuff

hes really good against dk peach falco and others

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
every brawl player who played melee wants to go back to melee every once in a while

not really a big deal

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wtf is wrong with everyone lol

"i'm posting some melee vids" doesn't mean "i'll never play brawl or sheik again" nor does the fact that it's a MINISCULE sheik clip mean LOL I QUIT BOWZAR GAIZ!

people are dumb

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom