• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Save Bmore's Fundraiser

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I've been unable to get a ride to bmore. Hopefully I'll see someone who goes there often in the next few days and give them my contribution. Ron if you see this, how close are we?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It looks like we'll definitely make it, today DK is supposed to be going to the rental office to attempt a one day extension (because we both get paid Fridat). But even if that doesn't work, we should have enough money from donations.

Seb, after I get the amount we need from DK today or tomorrow, and get the paypal monies to officially add it to the total sum, I will let you know. <3 MD/VA

g-regulate

Smash Hero
when this is all finished and no one gets evicted..... its party time!!!!
i just wanna give maria a big hug that lasts forever

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I feel bad for not being able to give you guys some money, but I've been unable to get to Bmore. I really hope someone I know is heading there soon and I can just give them the money.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I agree, we should all go party at BMore when this is all done and finished. $3 electricity fee IIRC though (at least what Matt said), but well worth the good times. Seb, we need to get Mike to drive us.
-Rei

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I've heard you're good now, I'm still sending money to Hat's paypal.

20 to help Bmore house.

Edit- Hope it helps.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yea we managed to get a one day extension and pay the rent. Good **** everyone for showing concern and donating, it's truly appreciated and you don't realize how ****ing helpful this really was to us. Thanks Cronux for still sending monies, and Seb, whatever money you got from smashers, you could go ahead and just give it back when you see them next. Unless they still wanna contribute, which would be hot. But yeah seriously I love you people.

Top Bottom