• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Satisfying Smash Noises.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I like the sound of Marths tipper for some reason, it gives me slight satisfaction when I give it to someone (not recieving it though lol).
And i also like the sound of peach when she jumps but thats because I am a Peach player, and also i like the sound of the shine.
Whats sounds do you like?

garbage

Smash Journeyman
I like the "thud" of the knee. And of course Falcon Punch and Kick. And the pill/fireballs. And...Falcon's taunt and Marth's taunt. And a lot more stuff.

Awex

Smash Lord
Everything about Jigglypuff on the japanese language setting. Especially the rest and "PURIiiiiiiin!" when she gets KOed off the top.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I like Pikachu's death scream when it's hit with a lethal attack at a high %.
I prefer his off-the-top death cry

"aaaah may-da-hea, ahmAaaaay"

But Captain Falcon's "YES!" up-b hug is by far the best noise in the game.

Smash Apprentice
The sound of rest(both the ping and the wake-up sound), GaW's taunt, and "pika!-pika!"

The Star King

Smash Hero
tiny luigi getting koed off the top of the stage (seriously ppl try it). and of course kirbys taunt "HIIIIIII" i do it repeatedly to annoy my friends lol.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
the sound marth's sword makes when I finish a ken combo or any other spike is extremely satisfying, while the noise it makes when I don't tip the dair just pisses me off.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
smash 64 sounds way more pleasing...including the japanese version of ssb which sounds like jabs and punches from movies...like a kick drum or snare when beatboxing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I always found the thud and whoosh from Jigglypuff's bair and the Zelda's star KO scream irresistable.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I thought this was just about smash attacks and I got excited. I *love* satisfying smash attack noises. Dr. Mario's FSmash is like chocolate.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I like Mario's cry when he uses an F-air/uses the Cape, gets knocked around at high %s, and gets killed vertically.

I also love Falcon's death cries, when he gets either blastzone killed or vertikilled. Seriously, along with Mario, he's got one of the quirkiest voices ever.

As for hit sound effects, I like the bashing sound that occurs from attacks like Mario or Luigi's F-air, their U-smashes, Ganon's B-air, Bowser's F-air, etc.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff in French and German! There's nothing more satisfying than hearing that 'this game's winner is... RUNDUDU!

Blackadder

Smash Master
The crushing sound of a woman's brain and skull being compacted into each other from a Single Ganondorf DARE.

The trickle of the leaking fluids from the head is also wonderful.

:)

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I love Peach's scream when you juggle her all the way into the air and then kill her. And I love Young Link's scream when you kill him.

But I love it when I use Din's Fire. Love that noise.

Top Bottom