• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Social: Jigglypuff! Thousands of them!

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
LOL YEAH ITs a ways back cuz everyone HATES me !!! and ignored it :p LOL its not great lol i sorta gave up on making it when noone responded after like a week :( LOL but i am gonna put up the rules for it tonight hopefully ... aaaaand first one is this weekend :)

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
BUT I MADE A BANNER FFOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL I dont care really although I kinda want to have two diff ones ... just cuz then id feel liek my efforts didnt go to waste :(

Llumys

Smash Champion
Sunday? That's awesome. I always have somewhere to be on Saturdays (either the tournament or something else <<;), and Sunday works perfectly. I'll try to come to Regina sometime...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'm sure you're all aware of my opinions on the two games, I'll **** in both but I'm more interested in brawl.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
HEY SASKATCHEWAN FOLKS!!|!! i have a question for ya'll .. i will assume you are all going to try to make it to flatzone no?
Well if you ARE comming or planning on it can you tell me if you have a place to stay in regina .. aka with relatives or friends you know ? thankls

Llumys

Smash Champion
If I would come, which is virtually impossible since it's overnight, I would have no where to stay.

Everyone should surprised joenopride by raiding his shouse and sleeping there. >:D

joenopride

Smash Journeyman
If I would come, which is virtually impossible since it's overnight, I would have no where to stay.

Everyone should surprised joenopride by raiding his shouse and sleeping there. >:D
You can share the basement with the crickets!

Also, I need more info on this Flatzone dealio.

Top Bottom