• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saria for SSBB! *Moveset Included* =D

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Sorry guys deleted my sigs, but they are back up with some improvment...

And the other one is pictured in my sig, so I will just post a link...

Sariasig2

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Saria would be a neat addition but her chances are quite low, especially because characters from Twilight Princess are of higher demand now.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Gee.. I havent posted here in a while, Nice sigs by the way! All these ideas are great.
Yeah I noticed this wasn't in the character support thread and because this was the first thread I posted in I wanted to go back and make a movset and a sig, and then posted it in the character support thread. :)

Saria would be a neat addition but her chances are quite low, especially because characters from Twilight Princess are of higher demand now.
Yeah unfortantly I have to agree... Skull kid, midna, and I really(emphasize the REALLY) HATE
to say this but I think tingle has a higher chance. (due to popularity in Japan). But I do support saria. but chances are we won't see her this time around. =/

Top Bottom