• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saria for SSBB! *Moveset Included* =D

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master

There you go I got the pic of Kirby up! :D Go me, I did something smart for once -_-' :p

I seriously need to create A saria for SSBB sig.
I really getting into it. Im having sudden urges to want and play OoT.
:******: :freak: :crazy:
i beat you to it. lol im doing OoC aswell i am up to jubba jubba. i can't count how many times ive done that game. and bro please don't double post.

EDIT - new sig -

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Mmmm... nah. I just don't think Saria's really important enough. Like it's been said before, other Zelda games need some rep, too. Games like Majora's Mask (Tingle, Kafei, Skull Kid), Wind Waker (Vaati, Tingle), and Twilight Princess (Midna) all have great characters that could be used, and widen the scope of Zelda inside of Smash Bros.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Saria would be a very cool character to be added. An yes I she does have a sling**** I believe. I think having her in the game would be very cool. Her and SkullKid I think would be the best two characters to be added from Zelda.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Uh, I dont know. Perhaps it could. Her moves are based on her Sage magic, her fairy and her Ocarina.

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
Well, now that I've been thinking about it, I still don't think she deserves to be in, but her moveset could be really cool. They don't necessarily have to use moves from the game, so I think they should go all out with the nature theme. Make her use vines, flowers, gusts of wind/leaves, slingshot, her fairy etc. She could have a pretty diverse moveset...

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
How about for her down B she puts her hand on the ground and a sharp vine comes out of the ground in front of her. The longer you hold B, the farther away from her the vine goes.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
How about this.

<>B- Pushes her hand forward and A gust of Wind blows and:

A) Heavy Knockback but little damage

OR

B) Little Knockback but Alot of Damage caused my leaves, seeds and pods within the wind.

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
I like that one Citrussed. And I like EB360's suggestion. A good up B recovery move is really all that is needed, cause her fairy should be her B... or maybe her slingshot should be B and her fairy could be incorporated into her A attacks...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Same here. I believe she should use her fairy as B.

Perhaps this:

B- Her fairy spins around her which deflects projectiles and can also be used to attack?

Or maybe

Her Fairy homes in on the nearest player or CP and hits them with just below average knockback and little damage. Good for stopping recoveries?

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
^^^^ that's also a good idea.
i think rather then offence magic her game plan should be based around defence. like vines and some of the things i said in my move set earlyer.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I totally agree. And I reliesed that her history fits perfectly with this! Its like saying cause she is the Forest sage she can make anything grow anywhere! Hence when shes fighting on a Space level she is still able to make nature like things.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
just put together with some of the ideas citrussed said. Just B moves i think the A moves I stated would still be good. so just a alteritive set.

B - Wind gust - Pushes her hand forward and A gust of Wind blows and:

A) Heavy Knockback but little damage

OR

B) Little Knockback but Alot of Damage caused my leaves, seeds and pods within the wind. the longer you hold it the longer it goes for.

V B - vine engulf - saria gets engulfed in vines. acting as a shelid for anything.

> B - fairy dust - the fairy crircles saria and leaves a trail of dust. saria can move freely while being circled. the dust acts as like a trap if they walk on it they are stuned.

^ B - saria sends vines into the ground. this then catapults her up. she can also hold the vines in the ground and spin which is like a harmful defence move.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
How about this for ^B?

^B- And a huge updraft sending Saria spiralling in the air and if caught in wind you will get blown away.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Mmmm... nah. I just don't think Saria's really important enough. Like it's been said before, other Zelda games need some rep, too. Games like Majora's Mask (Tingle, Kafei, Skull Kid), Wind Waker (Vaati, Tingle), and Twilight Princess (Midna) all have great characters that could be used, and widen the scope of Zelda inside of Smash Bros.
Says the guy who wants Kafei in Brawl... :chuckle:

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Gerudo, Could you pretty please make a banner which is a mix of both that banner and the current one? I like them both :(.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
A bit of an overpowered super, I tried doing more but it sucked, like more than this stuff.

B - Sage Blast - Saria puts her hands together and charges up a green blast of energy which is shot foward, fully charged it can do up to 20%.

B > - Fairy Scout - Saria points her finger fowards and her fairy flies in that direction, when it finds a foe it barrages them in a series of small hits which can accumulate (sp?) to 10%.

B v - Flower Power - Saria sends another ball of Sage Magic, except this one is a pinky-green it gives the foe a flower on their head like the one of the affect of Lip's Stick.

B ^ - Uproot - Saria flings herself upwards whilst holding her arms out on either side and she sorta glows like when your healers use the recover staff on you in the GBA fire emblems... anyway if you are hit by her arms you recieve a minor 3% damage.

Super - Sage Summon - Saria prays and then the other sages appear one at a time, coming down from a Rainbow, when each one comes down it does a different effect. Darunia comes down first and the field is engulfes in flames and foes recieve 5% damage, then Ruto and the field is trapped in ice and foes are frozen, Then Rauru and beams of light hit foes and they recieve 5% damage, Then Impa and the field is pitch black and foes recieve 5% damage, Nabooru is next and sandstorm sweeps over the field and foes reicieve 5% damage. Then all the sages join hands and a massive rainbow comes across the field doing 100% damage to foes.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a heap Gerudo! Ill be sure to +rep you!

Check your rep :) I gave you a good comment too! :p

Wow, we have 3 moveset where am I going to put them all -_-'

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
do u mind putting you request in this format.

text - (what text do you want)

Picture - (tell me what pics you want)

colours - (tell me what colour you want)

Extra - (anything else you want me to add).

il try to get your banner before i go off line

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
text - Saria For Brawl in top left Corner, My name, Citrussed in the bottom right corner

Picture - The Big saria left where in was in the first one and the sprite beneath 'Saria for Brawl'

colours - All types of Greens and stuff.

Extra - Could you put a fancy border on the opposing corners? If thats not too much trouble.

If its too hard do the best you can.

BTW, I live in Australia too! ^v^

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
As much as I LOVE Saria, I see Tingle becoming a character before her...because the **** seem to actually love him? I know, I don't get it either. That's kind of sad, now that I think about it.

Woa! I just realized something! Tingle has his own game coming out...so that means that his chance of being in Brawl just jumped up a bit on my list. I fear the possability of Tingle in Brawl.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I see your point Ferro. :(

Thats why we must band together to stop Tingle taking Saria's Spot.

We must spread the word 'TMD'

'Tingle Must Die' :p

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
text - Saria For Brawl in top left Corner, My name, Citrussed in the bottom right corner

Picture - The Big saria left where in was in the first one and the sprite beneath 'Saria for Brawl'

colours - All types of Greens and stuff.

Extra - Could you put a fancy border on the opposing corners? If thats not too much trouble.

If its too hard do the best you can.

BTW, I live in Australia too! ^v^
Sweet. another aussie. you should know the reply to this. 'OZI OZI OZI!'

i did you banner. i didn't know what you meant by fancy border. so i just did a normal one. so if want to change anything feel free to ask.

hope you like it.:)

Top Bottom