• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saria for SSBB! *Moveset Included* =D

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Great! Just what we need! :D Wow, I never knew this board would last this long :p

Whoops got to change my sig dont I? -_-' silly me

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
so i was thinking about saria and i thought about the grab. how about a long ranged grab. she sends a vine out of her hand and it grabs the cp or player and drags them to her and she does all her grab moves while they are in the vine. like if you press > she flings them sidways. how do you think that would work.

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
so i was thinking about saria and i thought about the grab. how about a long ranged grab. she sends a vine out of her hand and it grabs the cp or player and drags them to her and she does all her grab moves while they are in the vine. like if you press > she flings them sidways. how do you think that would work.
Nice! I like the idea!

justice

Smash Ace
Saria is good character and all but...........
She seems far off from having a main lead in all of the Zelda games. Except for her small roles it is just like asking for Zelda's body guard to be in their instead of Shiek because she is actually from the tribe that Zelda pretend to be from the Sheikah tribe I think.

Well I would like her as character or even as guest apperance like in the background of the stage playing the ocarino for Saria's song which would be more likely.

But how would she get a chance to star in brawls is one of my more concerning questions.

But I do support her but it doesn't seem likely.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
You got a point there, justice but what about IC and G&W? We never saw that coming. Although she does have a minor role, she may have even the slightest chance of getting in.

justice

Smash Ace
I believe Ice Climbers was for sales noticed how they started to come out with the cards to scan into DS to play classic games which G&W was included. Maybe that was a way to help with sales. Like you go into a store and see IC or G&W on the card data pack. It might incline you to buy it because you might be interested with that particular character. Sorry if I am putting down peoples hopes. Oh yeah not to mention that G&W was important part of Nintendo at one part of its history.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Woot Woot!!!! *hugs justice* You have outwitted me with your talents! I love it when that happens! I always hate being the winner of debates!

BTW, I act like this all the time, my friends think im weird -_-'.

justice

Smash Ace
Woot Woot!!!! *hugs justice* You have outwitted me with your talents! I love it when that happens! I always hate being the winner of debates!
I guess I do know a little about nintendo and all but not that much. But thank you for the jester:) . It is kinda funny how you said Woot Woot:laugh: I think I haven't heard that in a long time.

Don't worry I am considered weird to in a way -_-'' Likes anime and games. Seems to a have kids personality for his age and most of the time optimistic.

I wonder did I just Spam this topic.

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Well, Justice does have a point. I support Saria because I was a fan of her in OoT plus she is a sage. She has a slim chance, but a lot better chance than Kafei I think.

justice

Smash Ace
I think Saria would suprise alot of people. Then people would say stuff like when did she learn that song or I never saw her fight before in her games (ie Zelda ). But she would be interesting and be one of the few characters that are still from Ocarino of Time. So I guess it could work and that if someone from Majora could support that game I think that would be great it would be something Like 2 characters for Twilight Princess, 1 character from Wind Waker, 1 character from Majora Mask, and 1 character from Ocarino of Time Saria.

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
i luaghed when i saw this......really cant see how she would have a beam attack *sounds like she would be a magic user aka zelda clone* but it doesnt matter hmmm........ilike becuase she had green hair but its a no....

justice

Smash Ace
No I will!:cool:
I said I will be one of the first few remember

I doubt the thread will influence anything, so why would you congradualate anyone?
I would congratulate Citrussed because Citrussed is a really big fan of Saria and if should appear and which is unlikely I would congratulate Citrussed because
Citrussed really wanted Saria in the game. Like Citrussed got his/her wish.

justice

Smash Ace
No it is confusing because girls want avatars of manly guys sometimes or cute girls as they put it. Guy want picture of their favorite character or favorite female. So yes it is weird when a girl has a picture of a buff Kishima Kouma and is a girl. That confused me the first time I entered the internet world

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Interesting... Im a guy :p

BTW, Im flattered that you would congratulate me if Saria was in.
I get ignored at School, cause most people arent into the same stuff as me and the closest I get to SSBM or SSBB hopefuls here are KH2 lovers. -_-' How unfortunate, out of the 2000+ people in my school Im the only one to at least like SSBM and SSBB.

Woot! 101 posts!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master

I get ignored at School, cause most people arent into the same stuff as me and the closest I get to SSBM or SSBB hopefuls here are KH2 lovers. -_-' How unfortunate, out of the 2000+ people in my school Im the only one to at least like SSBM and SSBB.

Woot! 101 posts!
Welcomke to the life of a gamer, but seriously if you think about congartualations aren't in order because this thread didn't do anything.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Well considering most every other Zelda support character idea gets either heavily bashed or quickly forgotten *cough*Darunia*cough* in this forum, I'd say it is indeed quite an accomplishment. Also, Saria's pretty much the only additional OoT that I would actually like to be in SSBB - everyone else in that game is just too... minor IMO. So yeah, congrats man! :grin:

Also, I find it strange that you're the only one at your school that loves Smash... I don't know too many rabid gamers other than my family members, but still alot of people love SSBM - it's almost as mainstream as Halo where I'm from...

justice

Smash Ace

Woot! 101 posts!
I knew you was a guy but I wasn't sure if you wanted other people to know. So yeah the reason for congrates is because he was the only real big supporter. Well I hope everything goes ok at your school.;)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

There you go I got the pic of Kirby up! :D Go me, I did something smart for once -_-' :p

I seriously need to create A saria for SSBB sig.
I really getting into it. Im having sudden urges to want and play OoT.
:******: :freak: :crazy:
WTF how did you find a Kirby Saria pic???

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Tingle is oh so very s3xy.
:laugh:
The more this idea prgresses, the more I like it. I mean Saria of course!:blush:

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I think its about time this thread gets a new breath of life...

Saria moveset

A- She does a punch kick combo
UpA- Fairies go straight up doing a spin attack
DownA- Fairies fly around her in a circle around saria
SideA- Fairies fly forward doing a spin attack

Smash-Up Sarias hand begins to glow green and she does a sweeping motion.
Smash-Down- The ground next to her begins to shake and thorns begins to pierce the area surronding her.
Smash-Side- She holds out a deku stick and does a spin combo with it.

Air-A - Saria begins to glow green, anyone that makes contact gets a few points of damage, and becomes paraylzed momentarily.
Air-Up+A - Saria pulls out a deku nut and throws it.
Air-Down+A- Saria holds a deku stick below her (like Young Links)
Air-Side+A- Saria pulls out her ocarina and flings it.

B- Saria summons a deku babas (the plants) it lunges forward biting, or breathing green gas. If attacked it will turn into a deku stick which can be used as a weapon that breaks after a few uses.
UpB-Fairy boost- A light appears beneath her feet and she get a boost upwards
DownB- Saria jumps back and throws a deku nut
SideB- Saria attacks forward with a deku stick

Running- She runs forward with her arms crossed holding her ocarina

Smash- Gathering of the sages-The stage grows black and it goes around in a circle showing all the other sages, they all begin to pray, and the darkness dispels and a shining light of multicolors hurts everone.

Smashalt- The screen turns white and turns into the lost woods saria is sitting on a tree stump playing the ocarina, which causes minmal damage to all, while tree skull kids appear behind her shooting darts at all opponents.

Optional Stages- Lost woods,"sarias secret place", kokiri village,great deku tree
~or~
stage

So tell me what you think of the moveset, and the sigs. :)

Tera253

Smash Ace
Saria, yes.
Tingle? there's atopic for him replacing the sandbag on pages 3 or 4 of the forum.
~Tera253~

Justin

Smash Apprentice
Saria? Tingle? (haha..) I'm not sure about those two. That one Goron leader from OoT would be an interesting character. Dar...ah, I forget his name...I haven't played OoT in so long. They could really come up with a unique moveset for him and he could satisfy the people who want more heavyweight characters in Brawl.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Saria? Tingle? (haha..) I'm not sure about those two. That one Goron leader from OoT would be an interesting character. Dar...ah, I forget his name...I haven't played OoT in so long. They could really come up with a unique moveset for him and he could satisfy the people who want more heavyweight characters in Brawl.
I'm in the middle of making a thread on a goron based character.

Ahh, a sage from OoT. Saria would be cool, Nabouru would be cooler.

Edit: His name was Daraunia

Top Bottom