• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saria for SSBB! *Moveset Included* =D

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
A picture of Saria.

A picture of Kirby as Saria.

A move set

A - kick - saria does sort of a tilt kick

A-A - double kick - saria does a the tilt kick then brings it down very fast with force

A-A-A - tilt kick,bring down with force then her leg glows a light green and she jumps in the air and does a wheal kick

^A - sarias hand glows light green then she holds her hand in the air and a green ball appears over her hand.

V-A - saria stands still her feet glow green then while still still a blast comes from her feet.

>A - spin kick - saria jumps forward and kicks in the air. like a soccer dove kick.

Grab\Z moves

grab\Z - saria grabs hold of the oppenent.

while in grab

Z -saria punches the held Person/CP in the face

^ - saria fires a green blast this then hits the oppenent and sends them in the air straight up.

V - saria throws the oppenent on the ground then blasts the oppenent with a green beam while they are on the ground.

> - saria throws the oppent straight forward wwhen the throws the oppenent forward the sends a green blast at the oppenent sending them even further.

B moves

B - blast beam- saria sends a green blast straight forward.

^ B - nature jump - saria glows green then flips in the air.

V B - rapid blast - saria fires many blasts everywhere. these do little damage but is more of a defence move. as it stops any things comings its way
>B - guard of the kokari - saira glows green and green shelid ingulfs saria.

Super smash - Sarias song blast - the camera zooms in on saria. she then gets out the fairy ocania and plays sarias song. in OOT when link played the song the was a green haze appeared . this is the same in SSB but it is used to power up saria and she unleashes a huge blast that engulfs the whole stage.

Credit to Gerudo Warrior for the moveset.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking along the lines of like a Cream thing like in Sonic heroes she tells cheese to attack them. Perhaps she can make her Fairy Fly and Attack them in a fury? Like a projectile.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
If there's going to be any more Zelda characters, it should be from something OTHER than Orcarina of Time, which the ENTIRE Zelda cast in Melee consisted of...
What about A Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, and The Minish Cap, to name a few?

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Your got a point there. But who else besides Harcore fans would know them but I was going for a character that I like and I know people will know her/him.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Saria (my favorite character from OoT) and she is a Sage afterall, so she would most definently work out. But still, I hate to see the rest of the series ignored - that's all I'm saying.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I totally agree, but I just loved to see what kind of moveset they would come up for her.
By the way, She was my favourite character from OoT too! :D

Well, perhaps a Korok then?

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Yeh.

^B - Dont know yet
<>B - Sends her fairy to attack whoever is in the way in a fury
B- Send a ball of Forest Sage Magic (Can be charged)
v B - Dont know yet.

Her Attacks can be a set of kicks

Her grab will be sort of like Peach's but not the same.

LostAddict

Smash Apprentice
I love Saria, alot, my favourite Sage in the game, and probably one of my favourite characters in the game. However, I think there's so many other Zelda characters that deserve it more than she does...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, thats true. But it would be great to see her fight for once :p.

All though it would mess up the OoT storyline :p. They were 'sort of' in love and it would be weird to have them fight each other. But then again look at Link and Zelda.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
^B - Dont know yet
<>B - Sends her fairy to attack whoever is in the way in a fury
B- Send a ball of Forest Sage Magic (Can be charged)
v B - Dont know yet.

Her Attacks can be a set of kicks

Her grab will be sort of like Peach's but not the same.

Thats why I made this! :laugh:

Any ideas?

BTW, its great to know Im not the only Saria Supporter here!

Woot!!! Second Page!!!

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Ok. Lets think, what kind of Defence would she use?

I have a great Idea for a stage for her!!!

Perhaps the entrance for the Forest temple? With the tree and The entrance as a ledge? (Perhaps a orchestra version of the forest temple music)

Or perhaps a battle atop of kokiri houses?

What do you think?

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, I thought of a Idea to go with that! :)

The Stairs and the actual door could be the death zones as well a the 'ceiling'

The door will be hard to get killed in cause' its small but if you get thrown in your dead for sure.

And perhaps there can be a trigger that make you go back in time and the stairs are their :p.

And make it that only characters with good jumps can get on the ledge but other characters have to trigger the trigger to get them.

Or perhaps you need to use ^B to get their but your sure to get hurt.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
dude you might want to stop double and triple posting people dont like that
i not gonna flame you cause i hate doing that bro but plz dont double post.

for the idea i thought it would be terible. but then Deathborne mentioned the fact that she was a sage. so that got me thinking. she could have a array of magical attacks at her disposal. so im working on a full moveset and will have it soon.

D

Deleted member

Whoa. Easy dude.

Anyway she might have a good moveset, but every single Zelda character has come from Ocarina of Time.

And as far as ages go, Fado > everything else. How can you not like someone who smashes people over the head with a violin? :laugh:

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
True. Either Fado or Makar (that korok who happens to play the same Violin! :) I even thought of a ^B for him!)

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master

Sarias move set

A move set

A - kick - sarai does sort of a tilt kick

A-A - double kick - saria does a the tilt kick then brings it down very fast with force

A-A-A - tilt kick,bring down with force then her leg glows a light green and she jumps in the air and does a wheal kick

^A - sairas hand glows light green then she holds her hand in the air and a green ball appears over her hand.

V-B - saira stands still her feet glow green then while still still a blast comes from her feet.

>B - spin kick - saira jumps forward and kicks in the air. like a soccer dove kick.

Grab\Z moves

grab\Z - saria grabs hold of the oppenent.

while in grab

^ - saira fires a green blast this then hits the oppenent and sends them in the air straight up.

V - saira throws the oppenent on the ground then blasts the oppenent with a green beam while they are on the ground.

> - saria throws the oppent straight forward wwhen the throws the oppenent forward the sends a green blast at the oppenent sending them even further.

B moves

B - blast beam- saria sends a green blast straight forward.

^ B - nature jump - saria glows green then flips in the air.

V B - rapid blast - saria fires many blasts everywhere. these do little damage but is more of a defence move. as it stops any things comings its way
>B - gaurd of the kokari - saira glows green and green shelid ingulfs saria.

super smash - sarias song blast - the camera zooms in on saria. she then gets out the fairy ocania and plays sarias song. in OOT when link played the song the was a green haze appeared . this is the same in SSB but kit is used to power up saria and she unleashes a huge blast that engulfs the whole stage.

add this to the first post.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I dunno, but somehow slingshots don't seem to fit Saria very well... I like the idea of implementing her fairy for some attacks, and don't forget her Fairy Ocrarina - the one she gives to you before you get the Orcarina of Time...

And I see WindGuru agrees with me as far as too many OoT characters, but maybe if they remove Sheik and Y. Link, then adding Saria wouldn't hurt I think.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
It is called a Kokiri Slingshot... But that just doesnt feel like a saria thing.

:D Your a great thinker! I should write credit for moveset!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
altough Kokoris have slingshots she is more unique for the fact that she has magic and her disposal.

this is a picture of her fairy. i think she can be implamented in to some of her moves.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Ok, How about this:

Her fairy rushes whichever direction she facing and:

a) Doesnt hit anyone and returns to Saria

OR

b) Hit someone and does a fury of weak attacks which can stall someone for a short amount of time. great for combos.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! Your a good Ideas Person yourself. :)

I happen to come across this Pic of a kirby as Saria!

What you think?

edit: Oh no. its not coming up!!!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Good ideas implementing the fairies thus far. Additionally her fairly could sprinkle magic dust while flying over opponents, causing random effects on them, such as slower speed, heavier gravity, reverse directions, etc.

Also, in regard to forest based attacks, how abouts she can form a cyclone of leaves around her, which cause only 1% damage or so for each hit but if caught in the middle of the main attack, being hit by multiple leaves in rapid succession, can cause 25% -30% damage total. Well, just a little brainstorming...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman

There you go I got the pic of Kirby up! :D Go me, I did something smart for once -_-' :p

I seriously need to create A saria for SSBB sig.
I really getting into it. Im having sudden urges to want and play OoT.
:******: :freak: :crazy:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
How about for a Brawl attack she plays a song on her Ocarina, and all of the sages gather together and send a huge beam of rainbow light (the same thing that Link used as a bridge to get toGanon's castle in OoT) at the enemy?

Top Bottom