• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

Shroomed

Smash Master
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just uninstalled League of Legends and I'm now taking a more productive approach to life. So guys, how about weekly study sessions on Monday/Thursdays???

Me and Truman were talking about it and we can all get a study room,play some music, work for a while, and then smash for a bit afterwards as well in the game room!

Aside from us all getting some work done, I think it'd be really cool to hang out in a non-smash setting with a bunch of you guys! We should try to work out a time slot that seems best for everyone on Mondays and Thursdays if you guys are down!

My schedule is MWF 11-12 and 2-3, then TTh 10-12.

joeplicate

Smash Master
that sounds sick actually

dajuan lets talk about smash/productivity bro
also i'll see you at the gym TONITE
wanna go earlier than 8?? 4 or 4:30 would be like ideal for me, cuz then i can go there straight after my class lets out, then go home

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I have class throughout all those study times. Is anyone else here in the CS major?

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I like doing non-smash related stuff, but I don't think I would be very productive in a group study session.

:phone:

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
those times are when dajuan has classes too.

hes suggesting any time other than those.

im imagining

Monday: 4-7 (or later)
and
Thursday 12-4

@thomas - Vince (decrapioiioio carmen or w/e his sn is) is a cs or ce major. aaron wong is also a cs major

@henry.................... sure its not 1000% productive, but its a step up from sitting at the computer gaming all day =D
plus, i can play classical music on low. that always helps to get people serious

but yeah, its just an open invitation to anyone that wants to drop by. it'll be a generally studious environment

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'd be free at 12 on Thursdays, but it doesn't seem like I'll be able to come on Mondays.

No plans yet. How about Henry's place Saturday early in the day?
How early are you thinking? I have a review session from 3 - 4 and there's a play I'm required to see for a class at 7. I'll be up before 12 so if you can be there then that'll be great. Also, we'll obviously need Henry to confirm this, haha.

joeplicate

Smash Master
anybody want to get a pretty good-sized smashfest going on this weekend?
either tonight or tomorrow

dave and me are down
nick, you're around this weekend, yeah?

who else wanna get in on it?
dave said he's gonna order some "bomb pizza" :D

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I just got done playing a bunch, maybe I'd be refreshed to keep playing tonight. Either way, I am down to do something outside of my house (not play Diablo 3 until 3 am like last night).

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I want to go outside! Been sitting around too much. Gotta do some data analysis tomorrow though.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I got moderately sunburned during my puzzle/scavenger hunt yesterday (I'm white).

Also there is a solar eclipse today which we should check out. It will be from around 5:30 to 7:30, and in Santa Cruz I think the max will be around an 85% eclipse. Anyone have eclipse glasses? I forgot mine in Novato.

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
i am also down to smash, but im in the library right now studying for a midterm. i can play though because i drove up here. i just have to finish studying (or at least study for most of the things) i guess solar eclipses are a thing that i would possibly be interested in. just uhhh text me when + where we're smashing.

also i got sunburned yesterday too, so i dont think i would care too much about going to the beach. sry joe. id rather just chill indoors where the sun cant reach me

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Does anyone know where I can get ahold of Tigerbombz? I heard he goes to this school. He and I used to play sooo many SSB64 matches online.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I don't have his number anymore, you might try running a search through this thread, he may have posted it a long time ago

:phone:

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
is anyone free to play smash tonight?

i think im going to play at zack's place right near downtown from 6 - 9'ish

im sending out a few texts, but you can respond here or text me to come

his place is at 128 sycamore street, santa cruz
or 126... but im pretty sure 128

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am going back home for a wedding that weekend. Depending on how the car situation works out, I will go to the tournament.

With that said, if anyone is driving back to SC from the tourney, let me know!

Shroomed

Smash Master
I am going back home for a wedding that weekend. Depending on how the car situation works out, I will go to the tournament.

With that said, if anyone is driving back to SC from the tourney, let me know!
I'll be driving back to SC from the tournament if you want to hitch a ride.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Ok thanks. I'll let you know a little later, because I might just decide to spend more time with the family.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'll be able to go that tournament, as much as I want to. I have to watch not one, but two plays this weekend: one on Saturday, and one on Sunday :urg:.

joeplicate

Smash Master
LOL thomas your sentences are impeccable

tiny melee
is so ****in sick
the biggest dilemma in my life right now:
who should i main in tiny melee

hoteske

Smash Rookie
so uh, is anyone planning on going to fanime at downtown sj this coming weekend? I'll probably be there, and i'm sure people bring their TVs and smash.

Top Bottom