• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
oh word??? ok

i kinda wanna eat oatmeal and go to the gym first
but yeah i'll go over there soon(-ish)

and frotaz, you just john too much
you have to learn to not get angry at yourself
whatever happens, it's just a game, so don't sweat it if you get ****ed up in friendlies or whatever. just have fun, and play to **** people or do ridiculous things instead of getting disappointed when you lose. i used to get super down on myself, then i realized it's a lot better to be motivated by your positive emotions instead of your negative ones (even in tournament!) so i had to change myself to start thinking that way. plus you should learn how to accept that gay **** like fox is part of the game, that doing neutral airs in the right way DOES take (some amount of) skill, and also that it has a counter, etc....

u got this

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Gonna do some laundry, eat and maybe go for a run then I'll hit you up. Gonna bring my controller just in case!

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to Smash today or tomorrow. I don't have a phone though, so my facebook/this is my only means of communication.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
What I meant is that I don't currently have a phone. Erick/Truman had my number, but Truman lost his phone >.<

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
I HAVE A PHONE NOW. what hapnd to your phone

and i dont think imma play tonight

im down to play monday tho
since weve all got that off

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
haha yeah. it was pretty cool. sorry about sandbagging every other match, everybody (mostly joe cuz i played u the most). that tiredness really caught on as the night went on

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
man. i wonder like what if it was a single bad mushroom that made **** happen and what if henry or joe ate that ****? i dont think i would be able to keep my cool if joe started yelling at me. id just like ball up in the corner and gnaw on my fist until it was over

joeplicate

Smash Master
no dude, it's not like one rotten mushroom can make you lose your mind haha

scott probably took like a million (and knew what he was getting himself into)
i wouldn't wanna yell at anybody =)

frotaz37

Smash Lord
and frotaz, you just john too much
you have to learn to not get angry at yourself
whatever happens, it's just a game, so don't sweat it if you get ****ed up in friendlies or whatever. just have fun, and play to **** people or do ridiculous things instead of getting disappointed when you lose. i used to get super down on myself, then i realized it's a lot better to be motivated by your positive emotions instead of your negative ones (even in tournament!) so i had to change myself to start thinking that way. plus you should learn how to accept that gay **** like fox is part of the game, that doing neutral airs in the right way DOES take (some amount of) skill, and also that it has a counter, etc....

u got this
Smash itself has little to do with my problem.

joeplicate

Smash Master
idk, moderately often

i'm gonna be living in rancho palos verdes over the summer though, which is far from 805
(it's close to redondo beach, torrance, el segundo. closer to norwalk, long beach, garden grove, anaheim, and [gulp] irvine. far from everything else)

so maybe not
but i'll hopefully buy a membership to 24 hour fitness or something so whenever you're down....

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
RPV is 43 minutes (up to 55 mins in traffic) from my home

hennrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy you still owe meeeeeeee =\=\

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Yeah will definitely get you your money in the next day or so. How much was it exactly again? I forgot :(

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
Friday would be much better for me since I have a 10-page paper due that day, so it'll be a reward as well as good practice for sj tourney the next day, which brings up the question: Who can carpool?

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
for darkatma....

Binyan Cookie Lin commented on your wall post:

"what no way
i havent seen you play in agessss
i'm in taiwan till august though =[

tell him to host sometime in august!"

HappySun

Smash Rookie
I already spoke to joe. Was wondering if you guys were down for thursday cause i cant go on friday. which means salinas cant go -_-, iono if i get fired from my job..which I hope i do lol then i can go to whatever the **** I want!!

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
either day, i think ill mostly just go for a little ping pong / foosball

and then get back to mad studying

if anyone has ping pong equipment tho, Bring it! i have access to a net / some small balls (i dont have the legit big ones anymore)

Crowing

Smash Cadet
No Joola 3 stars?!?! I'd be down to play some table tennis but I will probably just complain and john about ****ty paddles. Which will be completely true though. I can probably play smash thursday and definitely friday.

Top Bottom