• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So just so you all know, if you want to go to the SFSU tourney on the 9th, I can drive you there but you have to find your own way back, since I'm going home to the North Bay afterwards, which is 30 min in the opposite direction from SC.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I'm jealous, too, and will accept the carpool as soon as I can find out how I can get back through public transportation, some friend's ride, etc.

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I forgot we didn't have to wake up that earlier. My friend helped me out with public transportation, so I'll tag along and head downtown too since that seems to make Sheridan's life easier.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I am new to smashboards and a Freshman on campus at ucsc. Anyone interested in playing melee? Bewarned, I only know basic tech skill, so I pretty much suck at melee. Gotta start from somewhere though.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Were all down to play anytime and pretty much friendly =]

if ur down to play on sunday, i think everyone should be back by then..

or post back here =D

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Was pretty busy today :(

Maybe next weekend I will be more available. Looking forward to learning some new stuff.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Have fun at pound 4. So much hype. The videos after are going to be real interesting.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so here's the plan, everybody

me and sheridan are going to invade truman's domain of crown/merrill apartments at approximately 10:45 PM

and then play melee until an undisclosed time (probably 1 or 2)

from now until then, i plan on chillin, showering, watching house with my friend josh, and going to eat

in that order

Crowing

Smash Cadet
8 am classes are terrible. I have those every T/TH and I am tempted to skip every day.

joeplicate

Smash Master
nah i actually just slept in my bed until now =\

god dammit i need to get more alarm tech skill
i swore i set it for 7:50
when that **** didn't go off and i woke up at 8:03 i tried for 10:30 to go to my other classes
but i didn't set it again :(

joeplicate

Smash Master
**** it dude, i just slept for 5 more hours

i blame 8am classes instead of my habit of neglecting studies to leave all night to play smash

D

Deleted member

if u want to not do well in a college class, get one at 8 or 9 am

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Nothing like waking up for my 8 am lecture on time and sitting through a lecture almost completely identical to one I had last quarter. Still, I had to turn in some homework.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Just walked to my math section because the TA said we were having a quiz today. He changed his mind so we had no quiz. I hate school sometimes.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
I'll be around and lots of my friends are leaving for the weekend so I should have lots of interrupted free time. Post on smashboards when you want to play or text me.
925-212-5357.

mio

Smash Ace
My friend goes to Santa Cruz and early classes are hell for him because lives near natural bridges and has to drive super far to get to classes.

8-9am was easy in grade school. But on campus or not, when you're trying to balance fun and play equally, it's hard as **** to do well in early classes in college... that's why I schedule all of my classes at 11am or later

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Jeez, the weather sucks so bad today. I need to go buy some waterproof shoes asap.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
loL yah its been raining all week. altho the rain is a good excuse to stay inside =D

lets play this week, Friday night?

joeplicate

Smash Master
word, i just bought a fat jacket from the bookstore yesterday, for that reason

good purchase IMO

so when we playing again??
TONIGHT?!?!!!
OK!!!!!!

Top Bottom