• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

joeplicate

Smash Master
so, do you guys wanna play tonight? in the science and engineering library

meet at like, 8 or some ****?
what do y'all think

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
im considering not going cuz my leg has been bothering me for a few days now, but if josh is going, i will try to make it. im gonna probably take a nap now so maybe ill feel less uncomfortable by the time we start playing.

Decipio-Carmen

Smash Apprentice
i could play tonight or tomorrow night.. or both o_0 idk where you guys usually go in the library though...

joeplicate

Smash Master
the game room is on the first floor of the science and engineering library, just walk down past the main entrance, go for awhile until you see a window with a bunch of TVs inside. you need a key, but there might be people (us) in there already.

also, can someone PLEASE bring a memory card? my file got deleted and i need to copy someone's data

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
we always play in the game room. lol. when u walk into the library, just go straight past the stairwells. its like to your left right before the room at the end of the hall. u can see into the window and theres like a national treasure 2 poster and a jade empire poster and weird **** like that. lots of tvs. hard to miss.

LEG STILL HURTS. didnt take that nap. couldnt sleep cuz of uncomfortableness. i might sit out on this one guys

Crowing

Smash Cadet
**** I really wanted to play tonight. I was supposed to turn in an essay today but I emailed myself the wrong version. THen I though I hadn't saved the completed draft because I was last working on it downloaded out of an email. Turns out it was saved under a downloads file with the same name as an uncompleted draft.

Luckily, my teacher was cool with me emailing him the completed draft and I'll turn in a hard copy next class. Had me freakin out and I had to go home to check on all this ****, so no smash.

Hopefully I can get some games in with people before break next week. Getting tired of practicing vs the computer right now.

joeplicate

Smash Master
definitely

i feel like i'm getting a lot better again
it's coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pockyD

Smash Legend
**** I really wanted to play tonight. I was supposed to turn in an essay today but I emailed myself the wrong version. THen I though I hadn't saved the completed draft because I was last working on it downloaded out of an email. Turns out it was saved under a downloads file with the same name as an uncompleted draft.

Luckily, my teacher was cool with me emailing him the completed draft and I'll turn in a hard copy next class. Had me freakin out and I had to go home to check on all this ****, so no smash.

Hopefully I can get some games in with people before break next week. Getting tired of practicing vs the computer right now.
google docs

and this whole page i've been imagining a bunch of dajuans talking to each other

CaptainLOL

Smash Rookie
doc mock is the best dr. mario player

he's going to eclipse dajuan in a matter of months

lol!!

Shroomed

Smash Master
i never danced with her mofo

i saw her freakin on some dude and i went and ***********

i didnt even know she was 18...i should've told her mom

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
LOL **** yeah this story needs to be told. i am curious to the max.

YOU KNOW WHAT DAJUAN?

i bet u were cockblocking ur cousin. and u were trying to dance with the guy.

Shroomed

Smash Master
im deleting all you homos off facebook, look what you started joe

MOTHER****ERS lol

im down to play around 6 after the gym

then im doing something involving alcohol tonite cuz it's FRIDAY

Pwrfulfish

Smash Rookie
oops sorry for late response dajuan. bad reception in apartment. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. ur always welcome at our apartment if u need a place to crash.

also, if i dont pick up, try truman. if neither of us pick up, just come on over.

if we're not in the apartment, we should have better reception to tell u not to come over. and if we are and we dont want u over, u can be an annoying black guy and still come over.

joeplicate

Smash Master
that's legit miles

alright broskies
i'm gonna take a weeklong break from smash to figure some **** out
that means no smashboards, no playing, no youtube, etc
minimal facebooking, no bejeweled either haha

for all of you dudes that means no smashfest this week
or at least none that i'm organizing (truman, you can still log in and announce something if u want)

blam blam blam
there it is

see everyone in a bit :)
i'll still chill if you want, lunch at owl's nest or rock climbing or whatever else
just text me or go on facebook

LATES

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
does anyone wanna play now? im on campusssss and i wanna play some before i leave

>>

!!!
text me or post back, ill check back once before i leave

626 246 4401

off to dajuans place =] doug sez he might come over..

the more the merrier

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
So I am stocking up,

Got 1 TV

1 Wii
1 Gamecube
3 melee copies

2 memory cards

2 legit legit controlers.

I want to have 4 full set ups, and then I will be mobbin on these SC smashfests once again. Tourney time *****s.
Add + 1 more gamecube and + 1 more melee copy after today.

If anyone is really down, gamestop has this buy 2 get 1 free deal for gc games. That means 3 melees for $30 (since melee is 14.99) long live melee.

Top Bottom