• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sandbag takes to the plate!

Talendime

Smash Ace
I couldn't care less about the stupid sandbag.
I'm actually really mad that they put this feature in the game because now I'm gonna have to attempt it like 20 times in order to unlock a level or something.. Ugh..

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
What this update says to me is that online is not limited to just fighting one another, they use it for other modes as well, meaning online co-op has a fighting chance! ^^

Edit: Online co-op as on story mode, to be more clear =]

Smash Ace
I still don't want voice-chat. I think that'd be annoying as 1134.
=2007=

Adi

Smash Lord
Lol, she was so reluctant to say hell, not only did she put it numbers, she put it backwards too T_T.

Talendime

Smash Ace
ohh.. When I read that, I figured they meant that when they looked at a digital clock and it said 11:34, they got annoyed because if the second digit had have been a 2, it would have been 12:34 which would make them smile.

But I guess that's a good reason too.

Princess Peach 777: I'm glad that that pokemon isn't playable though. As for the bubble thing, I can't figure it out either. I tried to watch and see if anyone's damage counter when up while they were in it, but I couldn't tell. Oh well.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Sakurai is unbelievable. Expecting some random convention stuff, we get...Sandbag? Hells yeah! 2 player is awesome! The wall is awesome! Online co op is awesome!

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Oh, no, we can zoom in and out. Does that mean that C-stick is disabled in one player again? I hope not.

Co-op looks amazing, though. I can see 1 Falcon kneeing sandbag out of the shield, the other running off the platform, kneeing, etc, until you end with a Falcon Punch.

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
wow thank god they brought this back, it was sort of my favorite mode but because the bag can fly off prematurly i was pissed... but now there is a shield and tag team OMG ITS CRAZY ILL BE GLAD TO WAIT TILL FEBRUARY!!!!

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
yeah i really liked the update because it added on to an already fun minigame...the online play is pretty cool too

lucario_user

Smash Ace
yes. hes on top. hes a flying dino like , firebreathing, space pirate who eats villians like DDD and Bowser for breakfest. im not even going to tell you who he eats for lunch. i cant belive he swallowed kraid.

1.ridley
2.olimar
3.lucario
4.sora
5.gallade

Top Bottom