• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Also if y'all could stay in the area there's a tourney the day after like 20 Mins away from that tourney.. also Axe is fosho coming hopefully along with Tai

:phone:

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
just in case ppl aren't in the fb group, there's a tournament 2morrow at the general store: (nobody knows if this is brawl or melee)

Calling All Gamers:
The General Store Presents:
A Super Smash Bros Tournement

Win:
1st: 51"TV!!!!!!!! Delivery on us!!
2nd: Acoustic Guitar
3rd: Wooden Sword

Join Us:
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012
To sign up, be here by 6:30 PM
Noentry fee

Morin0

Smash Lord
just in case ppl aren't in the fb group, there's a tournament 2morrow at the general store: (nobody knows if this is brawl or melee)

Calling All Gamers:
The General Store Presents:
A Super Smash Bros Tournement

Win:
1st: 51"TV!!!!!!!! Delivery on us!!
2nd: Acoustic Guitar
3rd: Wooden Sword

Join Us:
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012
To sign up, be here by 6:30 PM
Noentry fee
Which Facebook group? Also, you say it's tomorrow but the date says today! :laugh:

EDIT: Just realized you made that post at 1AM so it's an understandable mistake :p

Oh well. I can't make it. I'm sick :|

Alotsa

Smash Cadet
Hey guys was a fun tournament tonight at the general store.

I was playing as fox on a 1v1 and a few of you guys told me about the smash community on campus. ugh cool!

Please friend me and could one of you give me an invite to the Face Book Group?

Thanks, Looking forward to playing with you guys soon.

FB = "Joncannon" (all one word)

- Joncannon

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I think Dean is one of max's friends. Me, Sunny, Tristan, Jesse, Max and uhh. I think that's it. Pat showed up later. I think I had a decent chance to do better, but I faced tristan right out of pools and it was single elimination (they also screwed up the bracket so Tristan and I played for like 5th or something right after pools). Sunny had to leave early (I think review session).

I wish this was brawl, I really wanted to try planking in a tournament.

@joncannon, just click the request invite or something and someone will let you in.

Top Bottom