• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey thanks all for showing up. it was nice to see all your pretty faces again :]

our TV stock is growing.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I'm at San Jose airport right now, be back down in like 2 hours. Anyone down to play tonight? Haven't played in 3 weeks and I need to get my game back up in time for Arcadian next week :)

Dr. House

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Tmrw's move in day for me, so it'd be sweet if there's a smashfest tmrw. I would definitely be willing to unrust...haven't played in 6+ months.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
sorry double post.

smashfest in the lodge today 2pm.

if im not there, theres two tvs upstairs, bring cubes and tv's anyway if you can please. NEW PEOPLE, COME PLEASE

Jun.

Smash Lord
I think I'll be there

I'm contemplating calling in sick on my 2nd day of work for this.

andrew how sure are you that there are two tv's upstairs. Last time I checked there were none.

edit: nvm I called andrew and he said he put them there. COOL BEANS

Scrub619

Smash Rookie
I'm a Freshman and play Brawl but wanna learn Melee too. So I'll show up to the next one if you guys don't mind a complete Scrub around lol

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
SD is too legit. 20+ people today smashing in the lodge.

ill let you know when the next one is (probably next monday, but i might move it)

BAD NEWS KIDS: i have classes monday 5-7pm......
...we'll figure it out :]

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
dang i probably shoulda checked up on this thread haha.

So with a new year kicking off, we'll have plenty of smashfests to go around. Last year monday worked best for everyone, but that doesn't mean we gotta keep it there. So, let's all check up on our schedules and find out what works best for everyone.

CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE PARTICIPATION

K, I'm a freakin baller taking 8AM classes erryday so you'll notice I'm pretty much free whenever, woohoo! Most of you guys probably won't be quite as lucky. Just leave blank boxes whenever you have class or any other obligation, and check the ones where you'd be down to play some smash. Ignore the dates, we're just concerned with the days of the week.

I'll throw this link up on the OP too.

Jun.

Smash Lord
For the record

today's smashfest lasted more than 12 hours.

BTW i quenched my thirst by downing a can of off brand lemon lime soda. It was cash.

Hey Tom and Yuta if you see this get at us.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
For the record

today's smashfest lasted more than 12 hours.

BTW i quenched my thirst by downing a can of off brand lemon lime soda. It was cash.

Hey Tom and Yuta if you see this get at us.
F**KING JUN LOL. We're all going to hell. Today was so much fun. ****, I love you guys so much. <3 SD.

Especially you, Richard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-wj8hs0nWM

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
dang i probably shoulda checked up on this thread haha.

So with a new year kicking off, we'll have plenty of smashfests to go around. Last year monday worked best for everyone, but that doesn't mean we gotta keep it there. So, let's all check up on our schedules and find out what works best for everyone.

CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE PARTICIPATION

K, I'm a freakin baller taking 8AM classes erryday so you'll notice I'm pretty much free whenever, woohoo! Most of you guys probably won't be quite as lucky. Just leave blank boxes whenever you have class or any other obligation, and check the ones where you'd be down to play some smash. Ignore the dates, we're just concerned with the days of the week.

I'll throw this link up on the OP too.
hahahahaha im boned :/

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, last day before ucsd starts...you know what time it is :]

SMASHFEST 3PM LODGE TOMORROW

got it? lets do it like we do mondays yeee

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Yo Richard hit me up when you are available. IIRC you live in San Marcos? That's about 30 mins away from me give or take. I wanna get better and you are really good. I will help you with gas when I can too :]

Top Bottom