• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
Well...looks like I'm going to miss the smashfest by a couple hours. I'm flying back into sd tonight. I think the lodge should be freed up today. Don't count on it being too free next week though because it's welcome week next week.

The ralphs is at the corner of villa la jolla drive and Nobel drive. Take the 30 or 202 into campus. Get off at gilman. You can try parking at the hospital but like radical dreamer said... There might be someone there to check why you're there etc. Pbs got stopped before

Edit again:
Arcadian here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283855

Edit: Keep in mind...the bus isn't free either :/ unless you have a ucsd bus sticker or another bus pass.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
ok real **** whos down to play lol.the arcadians coming up and i all i've been playing against is lvl 9s ..its retardedddd.i wanna get in some human time so im not as ******** when the arcadian hits

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down to try to play at the lodge? I'm in if you guys are.
i think we were hoping for some place where we didn't have to pay for parking. i'd offer my place up but i only have 1 small tv. would people be down to come? i live behind ralphs.

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
real quick.

smashfest/gaming event tomorrow at the dogghouse 8pm. will need your help with TV's and systems. let me know if you can donate just for that night. :] need ALL the tv's we can get.

Jun.

Smash Lord
real quick.

smashfest/gaming event tomorrow at the dogghouse 8pm. will need your help with TV's and systems. let me know if you can donate just for that night. :] need ALL the tv's we can get.
Is this a sixth college thing? Am i gonna come TAP the first years?

I'll bring my cube and george has my tv

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Is this a sixth college thing? Am i gonna come CAMP the first years?

I'll bring my cube and george has my tv
fixed it for you lol

im going to a workshop tmrw night that starts at 730 buuuuuut if this is still going down when im done im def gonna go!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
you guys could should probably just pull some TVs from the lodge. i know 6th college has orientation business going on right now, so things are probably pretty hectic. andrew are you sure that the dogghouse is going to be open? if i remember right, we spent a lot of time in and around that quad during orientation.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
**** don't think i can go tomorrow guys cuz i have a thing at night. but i'm down during the day if you guys wanna get some earlier smash going.

edit: lol @charles' edit of jun's post

Jun.

Smash Lord
peaches camp by default.

so do ganons, most sheiks, and puff.

can't prove me wrong

edit: nvm like I always say the game is just camping until you can approach safely. DEFINATELY can't prove me wrong there.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hooray! That's the spirit, Jun! <3

Gosh, are all welcome to tonight's smash-thing, or is this a UCSD-only kind of deal?

I'm really tempted to come and get my butt kicked play with everyone! <3

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm sure anyone in SD will be welcome to play right andrew? I don't see why not esp since our community isn't like dozens of people.

I could use your sheik play again rick.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
i have no idea where the dogghouse is. i've only been to the lodge and the room where WGF is hosted lol

Jun.

Smash Lord
the dogghouse is right next to the giant Gilman Parking Structure. Any ucsd map should show Gilman Parking pretty easily.

Top Bottom